Howard's ridiculous claims this week

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Rob0729, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    First ridiculous claim: "JJ (Abrahms) included a satellite radio in the Fringe finale as an homage to us"

I just listened to the replay of the show and Howard claims that JJ Abrahms included a satellite radio in the season finale of Fringe as an homage to Howard. Boy, this guy's ego out of control.

Second ridiculous claim: People tell me they want me to get elected President so there will be great music at the Inaugural Ball

Who are these people? Why would they want anyone to be elected President just so they will bring a bunch of aged classic rock acts to the Inaugural Ball? Who would want Howard as President other than maybe Marianne from Brooklyn and Beth so she can get tons of attention as First Lady?

The guy really lives in a fantasy world where everyone gear their entire lives around him.

2. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those people he is refering to are the voices in his head. Most likely those are the same people he is doing a show for these days.

3. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    "The guy really lives in a fantasy world where everyone gear their entire lives around him."

Wig is of course completely clueless about politics and music. hes surrounded by the ass-kissers who work for him- he has no interaction with anyone else, he wont go anywhere.

4. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In Howard's defense I think the second quote was his attempt at humor.

5. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Attempt and :fail:

6. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    beth doesn't like blow jobs ... howard has a viable penis

7. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard has very low self esteem and self worth, but at the same time he is a narcissist. So he says stupid shit that he knows is not true to try to make himself feel better.

8. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Most narcissists have low self esteem and self worth. They build themselves up by making everything about him. He is a classic narcissist.

9. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did he really say those things?
    I think therapy is making him worse.

10. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Didn't listen. Wednesday's Opie & Anthony show was a classic. Sal went into Bob Kelly's butt with his nose, everyone was throwing up, and Ant was laughing his fucking ass off. I think that should be a sign that it's time to cut the umbilical cord on Mancow Stern and his megalomania.

11. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

it sure ain't making him better :c

12. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't even think he goes to therapy anymore - if he ever did in the first place.

He's too much of a narcissist to ever actually take anyone else's guidance into account.

13. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    The therapist is clearly not guiding him in anything; he's a paid listener and "friend" who's there to basically agree with Howard's assessments of his problems. That puts an "official stamp of approval" on them.

Then, he can continue acting as crazy as a Jewish shithouse rat while claiming "progress", or at the very least "understanding".

And not only that, he can now go out and "wield" those "insights" in his interviews on the radio, with the "In a sense, aren't you really mad at ____________ for/for not ______________?" routine he pulls on guests. :rolleyes:

But in at least one sense I agree with you that he's not "really" in therapy; he may still go, but he's not really in it. He's far too resigned in his misery/general fucked-up-ness to be really in the process.

Also, the dieting/negative body-image seems to be literally devouring him; I don't think it would be rearing its ugly head so overwhelmingly if he was still really in therapy.

14. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    This should be an ongoing, perpetual thread.

15. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did he mention he has millions of listeners yet?

16. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    You're absolutely right! :up:

Actually, there should be a few separate threads: ridiculous claims, bald-faced lies, complete bullshit, etc.

Here's one that had a bald-faced lie wrapped in a ridiculous claim, so I would like bonus points for this, please.......................

"I said sometimes I like straight sex; I just said I don't like blowjobs! I didn't say I don't get blowjobs; I said I don't like 'em"

It's going to be a long time before he tops that one......................at least almost 3 days.

17. ripley1

ripley1 Active Member

Reputations:
    A lot of the Sirius era seems to be Howard trying to reinforce or argue his current and past relevance, and it's quickly turning him into a lunatic.

18. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Please understand that therapy won't work for Howard since his doctor share Howard's illness: In-breading. Howard refuses to use non-tribe doctors, so he will never get help. The tribe doctor SHARES Howard's sick values.

19. sloth22

sloth22 Active Member

Reputations:
    So...they're forced on him against his will?

20. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    You could write a book on this line you just wrote. :up:+

"...............trying to reinforce or argue his current and past relevance..........................". Damn, I wish I'd written that. :)