howard's take on alec baldwin's problem

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by isabella, Nov 18, 2013.

1. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    he made alot of sense. he has to adapt to the paps or just move. he can hire a driver/bodyguard or move to a more secure building. i used to live around the corner, he's in a lovely pre-war building that has a doorman, just a doorman. it's very low key and i'm sure the other residents are unhappy about his antics. he might have to move to a place with an underground garage and more security.
    truth is....he's made lots of money being "famous"....with that comes a certain amount of uncomfortableness.

in other words....tough shit. give up the money and fame and the paps won't follow you.

2. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Canada?

3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...fuck em. hes got a big ego and a nasty disposition.

4. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    they provoke him and he takes the bait---He clearly has impulse control and anger issues, even his rant to his daughter shows that. But yeah, he needs to get a driver and a place that has a private garage entrance where the pap can't get at him

5. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    Ah,Short memories..................How we have forgotten Stuttering John just asking innocent questions to celebrities for 'The Show'.

6. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Totally agree with you and Howard. Alec could opt for moving to a swanky suburban town just outside NYC like Westport, CT or Bedford, NY. Paul Newman moved to Westport in the 1970's with his family as did Keith Richards. Beautiful homes, good schools, residents respect their privacy and has close proximity to New York. Bedford, NY is the same...that's where Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively and also Martha Stewart live. He could have a smaller NYC place to hang out that has better security and an underground garage. Staying NYC is fine but as Howard said, he needs a plan now before he ends up in jail...having a driver and a bodyguard are reasonable solutions for someone so high profile who is basically making himself (and his family) a target for such aggressive paparazzi. Also, he might want to invest in a dog walker.

7. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard and Alec are similar in that they attack with race and sexual proclivity.
    Stern has smeared all his enemies with their gay or rumored gay for 30 years.
    Alec will be fine....leftys forgive and forgot quickly.

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Alec needs to get dirt on the TMZ's of the world or cut a deal like Howard did....behind the scenes.

9. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...I don't know why howard thinks he has something to say about the whole issue in the first place. nobody is looking for a pic of howard on the same level they want a pic of alec. a successful tv show will have that effect.

10. ice cream

ice cream Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    no idea what anyones talking about ,dont listen any more

but i wish a "star" would pull out a machine gun and kill 20 papparazi

then the shitheads would pass a law against taking unwanted pics

11. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Half of these stars have publicist that announce where they will be, and then protest when the cameras show up.

Don't tell me Alec can't move to a building with a pvt garage attached.

12. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    :mad:
    He had an appointment at the beauty parlor.

13. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    Hey Alec, big fan big fan.

14. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...its humorous howard giving alec advice on paparazzo while his wife throws herself at any kin of camera available while nobody notices

15. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me;Don't look at me -

But watch my new show tomorrow night on NBC

16. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    "Robin, I think Alecs anger stems from receiving oral sex from his wife. If he stopped degrading her and ate only a portion of fish or vegetables, he'd calm down. Am I right?"

17. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    Alec is a douche bag. When the Gunt mentioned his previous run-in's...the 'Words with Friends' blow up on the airplane, etc. I realized Alec is just an entitled fuck who feels like the rules of polite society don't apply to him.

18. unclefreddy

unclefreddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Being famous today is nothing like it was even 20 years ago. Now you legitimately have paps following just about everyone (except Beth) and they can locate you with ease. Today, a guy like Alec Baldwin would have more paps than A list celebrities 20 years ago and paps love when they can easily push your buttons.

19. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If he acted in a professional manner they would lose interest in provoking him.

20. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    On some level, Alec enjoys the drama & BS; otherwise, he'd have moved long ago. Lots of money = lots of choices, yet he chooses to stay where is he and be "harassed." :rolleye: