Howard's tax bill

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by somedude61, Jan 23, 2012.

1. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Last week Robin did a story about Mitt Romney and his taxes. Romney claimed to pay 15% on his income since his income came from investments. (i.e. corporate tax break). Robin and Howard mentioned that normal people like them (Howard and Robin) don't get that level of tax break. And Howard even went on to say that he pays full income tax (implying he pays 35%). Howard says he gets a paycheck and he has to pay taxes like anyone else. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don Buckwald and Howard's accountants would not let Howard pay full income tax rates. My guess is that Howard has that same corporate tax rate as any rich mother fucker. And I would bet Howard gets a size-able tax refund (probably more than most people's yearly income). Howard may draw a salary from his corporation and that is probably taxed at the normal level for his salary. But that money is a very small fraction of the total money Howard receives. Howard lies all the time.

2. Undead

Undead Member

Reputations:
    He'll pay a Lot less than you will...only thing I know is true.

3. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard is a liar, imagine that he wants people to feel sorry for him, he has some big balls for a guy with little balls and a little dick

A limited liability company (LLC) is a flexible form of enterprise that blends elements of partnership and corporate structures. It is a legal form of company that provides limited liability to its owners in the vast majority of United States jurisdictions. LLCs do not need to be organized for profit.
    Often incorrectly called a "limited liability corporation" (instead of company), it is a hybrid business entity having certain characteristics of both a corporation and a partnership or sole proprietorship (depending on how many owners there are). An LLC, although a business entity, is a type of unincorporated association and is not a corporation. The primary characteristic an LLC shares with a corporation is limited liability, and the primary characteristic it shares with a partnership is the availability of pass-through income taxation. It is often more flexible than a corporation, and it is well-suited for companies with a single owner.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  4. Lever

Lever New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If he is high enough up on the foodchain I doubt he pays much taxes but unless he shows his tax info this is beating a dead horse.

5. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm so glad someone posted a thread on this. When I heard him complaining about his taxes again I wanted to break my radio. He has been whining about how high his taxes are for years. He loves to whine about this and complain about wasteful government spending...you know...pork. It's one of his most consistent harangues. Waaaa...poor me, I earn millions of dollars and have to pay taxes...waaaaa. I'm sure he has very creative accountants and attorneys that make sure Howard has a lot of loopholes to utilize.

6. HowiesWhorse

HowiesWhorse Active Member

Reputations:
    what a dirty filthy lie. thank fuck i don't listen any more.

7. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard probable made money during the making of the NSAL calender.
    Howard is a fucking liar. His show is an infomercial. He should have to run a disclaimer before and after the show stating that all content of his show is a fucking commercial for movies/TV shows/black dildos.
    Robin is just dumb. She has no idea she is part of the largest scam/fraud in the history of entertainment.
    Salary/Bonuses...Howie and Don pocketed 90+ percent of all revolutionary money!