Howie and AGT taking a beating at AGT forum

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BrulesRules, May 16, 2012.

1. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:
    just checked out the AGT boards at NBC..

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=858306

-Howard brings NOTHING to the show...he is overbearing and very annoying. It became very difficult to watch the show. Not worth losing young fans.

-AGT, I am begging you. PLEASE edit out those mic'd seat fillers. PLEASE!!! I can understand the video packages, but I cringe every time I hear one of the planted audience member make a corny comment. It REALLY is a turn off.

-Great post ,I felt the same way. This show is supposed to be about the acts not the judges, Howard Stern showed just why this is no longer a family show with his comment about that contestant's "package". NBC, you blew it.

-The show needs a new title: "The Howie, Howard and Nick Show" or "All about Howard, Howie and Nick!" Episode #1 of Season 7 totally boring. After 6 seasons of being a loyal fan of AGT I'm out.

-I had hoped that Howard Stern could rein in his over inflated ego. He acted as though he was the only judge there. I really like Sharon Osborn and even though his germaphobe routine is annoying, he's still a cut above Howard Stern with his trigger happy approach to buzzing the performers. He did not allow any of the contestants to even get into their performances before he would buzz them. There's a place for people of Stern's limited appeal and that's radio. His only talent is he can talk. We watched a half hour and turned over to DWTS. Tonight, (since we know what to expect), we won't even bother. Too bad, cause we really enjoyed the show.

http://boards.nbc.com/nbc/index.php?showtopic=855825&st=240
    -Whoa!!! Howard must have been watching Eureka and was transported from an editorial show to AGT! If I wanted to hear opinions about our country, school system etc. I'd turn to another channel. GET RID of the OBNOXIOUS FOOL!

-Season 7 Opener in a nutshell: SUCKED. The Network needs to rename America's got talent to "The Howard, Howie, and Nick!" I have been a dedicated AGT Fan but now I am out!

-My teenagers can't stomach him...so annoying and boy does he try to take over the show.

-I watched and he was annoying and overbearing...nothing to offer. BTW I subcribe to Sirius.....still, I can't stomach him on this show.

-I absolutely agree! I loved this show I've watched it from day one and got all my friends to quit watching American Idol for this show. Unfortunately a poor choice by Piers to hire the most disgusting excuse for a human being. Really? What does Howard Stern know about anything except himself and how he looks. He uses people to make him self look better ( or so he thinks). To me he's is the epitome of Evil Incarnate of a very weak man. I will not watch this show again until he's removed. Sorry [​IMG] really loved this show!

-I will never watch this show again. Howard is ruining it for me thats for sure. Cannot stand him. They should keep him on the radio so I dont have to look at him. Disgusting man. NBC you lost me as a viewer.

2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    "Robin, they're all jealous!"

3. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    I tried to watch a bit of it last night and Howard came across as a HUGE asshole.

4. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those comments are from "loyal" fans OUCH!!!

No wonder NBC only signed a 1 season deal with Howard.

5. BrulesRules

Reputations:
    America is going to fall in love with Howard Stern so says Lisa G and Robin!

6. Lou Cypher

Reputations:
    Also, I was surprised that Mike Walker had a blurb in his column about how much Howie and Sharon hate Howard. They were (allegedly) extremely pissed about the ad campaign focussing mainly on Howard and the fact that he was the only one featured in the Superbowl commercial. :dontknow:

7. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;rX7wtNOkuHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo[/video]

8. Lou Cypher

Reputations:
    He really believes it, too. He made one comment about a dance troupe that was dressed in gold bodysuits: "If I was a serial killer, I'd dress in that outfit before I went after my victims...blah, blah, blah" and I cringed. It was absurd and made no sense. I also saw him try to give advice to an impressionist to be dirtier and edgier: "You know, when I do impressions of my parents on my radio show, the more low-down I get, the more everyone loves it."

I get the feeling that the emperor is soon going to realize just how naked he is.

9. BrulesRules

Reputations:
    yeah i heard that comment about how America loves it when he does his impressions of his parents :facepalm:

10. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    It really is a reality show.

11. Lou Cypher

Reputations:
    Well, there's a positive spin. :D

12. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    This.

13. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    him trying to appeal to middle america, makes him appealing to no one

14. Know More BS

Know More BS Member

Reputations:
    Is there a chance after this season fails that Wiggie realizes that his radio show is his bread and butter and puts more effort into it?

LMAO

15. smackyou

smackyou New Member

Reputations:
    So, what you are saying is that you TROLL not just this site but NBC's AGT site as well. Lots of free time :ohnoes:

16. BrulesRules

Reputations:
    yes I am a troll, that whole post took about 30 seconds...maybe for someone with the mental capacity of Gary the Retard it would take all day.

17. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:

Yeah that was an off the wall comment about the serial killer. He said he would wear that outfit becasue he would want his victim to see him dressed like that before he died. HAHAHAH!!! And how do they leave that in?! I guess they figure anything edgy at this point. Since he is clearly anything but.

18. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Middle America does not take well to the new judge telling everyone in America that he makes more than the other two judges put together because he is the voice of the people.

19. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

But they have. But like AGT's ratings this season, the intensity of the love for Howard is going to be a slow build that will peak over the summer.

Can you imagine the enjoyment some of those negative posters are going to experience when they finally realize their hatred for Howard is really an intense love? Boy, I am jealous of them to experience that love for the first time.

20. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Howie is that you?