Howie Mandel Interview - Howard's Tantrum About Birds

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Oct 22, 2014.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Marksfriggin isn't that clearly written but it seems Howie gave everyone a bird as a gift, Howard freaked out about it and had it removed but Mel B took two birds with her. Howard then implies that the birds must be dead now, that Mel B will never feed them. She must not be a saint like Beth.

Another thing mentioned was that howard gave Howie a Playboy coffee table book as a gift and that Howard had drawn on all the pages. it would have been great if Howie had said he threw it in a wood chipper.

MarksFriggin:

Howard said he walked into his dressing room and he was miserable. He said he walks in and bitches. He said Jason the producer walked in and told him they had to do something on the show. Howard said that he told him that Howie had gotten him a gift and he was going to hate it. Howard said he turned around and he saw the cage there. Howard said it was gift wrapped. He said the birds were fine though. He said it was open at the top. Howard said he asked what was in there and Jason told him it was a parakeet. Howard said he went into a tirade. Howard said Howie walked in with this guy who was giving him the rules. Howard said he demanded that they take the bird back to the pet store. Howard said he was yelling at this poor guy that Howie had hired. Howard said he knew Howie was out there giggling. Howard said he was so annoyed by that.

Howie said Nick's assistant took it and he was so serious. He said he had Pablo reading the rules to him and the assistant was writing it all down. He said that he told Pablo to tell the assistant that the birds can live up to 10 years and this one was 9 and a half years old.

Howard said Mel B was happy about the bird. She wanted to keep it. Howie said he wasn't thinking anyone would keep it. Howie said she came back asking if they had any extras. She wanted to keep two. Howie said he bought them for her. Howie said that Heidi wanted to take one too. Then Nick Cannon wanted to take one. He said none of the birds went back. He said he had to pay thousands of dollars for them. He said no one wanted birds but then everyone kept them.

Howard said that the birds aren't going to get fed. Howie said that Mel took 2 birds and he had to call the store saying that they had sold all of the birds. He said he had to tell them to send over food for them. Howie said that he thought this was a joke. Howie said Mel wanted the two birds and the show goes on. He said Mel is flying back with him and some other people with two birds on the plane. He said she brought them on the plane and she was for real keeping them. Howie said then they were informed that the flight attendant has a fear of birds. Howie said he thought this was all a joke. He said if your job description has the word flight in it you shouldn't be afraid of a bird. Howie said he felt bad for the birds because the shit was being flung all over the place. He said they were shitting outside the cage.

Howard said he guarantees the birds are dead. Howard said there's no way they can be taken care of. Howie said he doesn't want to hear that.

He said Howard gave him a gift and it was that Playboy book but Howard had drawn pictures on every page. Howard said he anted to show he put thought into it. Howie said he thought that was fucking great. Howie said it was very personalized. He said that is the coffee table book in his house. He said people spend hours going through it. Howard said he is thinking of putting out a book and doing that to sell to people. Howard said he and Howie should go into business on that.

smichal and icypussy like this.
  2. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    Is this a joke?

AuntDolly, Jayla and smichal like this.
  3. BethSucks

Reputations:
    I haven't listened to the show in three years but the MarksFriggin rundowns are real.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  4. mothra1orbit

mothra1orbit Autologous Rage

Reputations:
    This bird thing happened a while back. This *is* Wednesday, right?

5. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Parakeets cost thousands of dollars these days???

smichal and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  6. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    If it is, it's is clearly written by Benjy

reno likes this.
  7. queerface

Reputations:
    How can a fucking animal activist give a bird as a gift? You NEVER give a gift of a living creature unless the person being gifted is aware.
    Also, fucking birds are some of the most high strung creatures in the animal kingdom. I 've seen them keel over from a fucking nail trim. An animal expert (such as Beth) would know that wrapping birds in paper, hauling them on airplanes, and shuffling them all over the place is a good way to cause a heart attack.
    What a god damn idiot.

meanredhed, smichal and Dreamking like this.
  8. BethSucks

Reputations:
    He interviewed Mandel today and this was part of the interview.

mothra1orbit likes this.
  9. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Stern is such a fucking dick. Who would want to be around this fucking prick for more than a minute? Man does he hate Mel B and Heidi with a passion. He is so jealous of their ability to get and keep TV shows unlike the fucking cunt dud he married. I fucking hate him with the venom of 1,000 pit vipers!

10. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    I think Mandel gave the gift, no?

Scarlett Ohara and mothra1orbit like this.
  11. queerface

Reputations:
    I would enjoy shoving him into a lake full of Piranha.

smichal and PelicanWig like this.
  12. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Nobody buys pets. Only I buy pets!

smichal and mothra1orbit like this.
  13. queerface

Reputations:
    Then I am retarded and dont' follow the show close enough.
    My apologies.

Java the Mutt likes this.
  14. BethSucks

Reputations:
    Yes, Howie gave the birds to Howard, Nick, Mel and Heidi

15. Maddysmom

Maddysmom Kunt Banned User

Reputations:
    Two closeted peckah luvahs arguing over birds....

Evolved.

:facepalm:

Mulletude and smichal like this.
  16. queerface

Reputations:
    Perhaps I shall read with more attention next time.

K

icypussy, PelicanWig and mothra1orbit like this.
  17. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    Then more fun was to be had discussing how sometimes Howie has to wait for up to two hours for Mel B to get to the private jet to take them back to LA......

18. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howie giving Howard the bird - isn't that a less graphic way of saying "Fuck You, Howard for being such a little bitch to work with these past 2 seasons"?

19. mothra1orbit

mothra1orbit Autologous Rage

Reputations:
    He really does hate Heidi and Mel B. I think you're right that he resents their ability to earn, but I think there's more to it. I believe that if he were not married, he'd carry on a lot with those two beautiful women, lots of flirting and so on. I am 1000% sure that Beth has made it clear that he is not to give them any positive attention whatsoever.

20. Wangold

Wangold Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In all honesty, the Wig must have NOTHING going on in his life!

Mack29 and smichal like this.