Howig Rant About The N-Word

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by fuzzynuts, Sep 14, 2013.

1. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    Not what he would be saying now.

[video=youtube;rvBWtVTGZ9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvBWtVTGZ9E[/video]

2. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    "We're not advocating niiiiigger." :jj:

3. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    :c

4. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Why is a word that describes something more offensive than the acts it describes?!?

:uscratch:

And why haven't the _____________ "behaved" that word out of existence by now?!?

We hung it on them, but they could have changed the meaning. If they suddenly turned all law-abiding and peaceful and hard-working, being called that would actually be a compliment.

THEY
    determined what it means.

#doomed

5. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I never thought of it that way. I recently watched the James Franco Roast and Nick Kroll did a Jew joke about how the Jews control the media. Essentially he said, "Yeah. We do. We're better at it than you."

It's like how calling somebody a Beaner or Wetback or Spic can be aikido'd back at you. "Yeah, I'm a beaner. I work hard and do the shit that you peckerwoods are too lazy to do."

With "A group of lovely people", not so much. If there's any group that embraces and emulates a stereotype, it's the blaeks.

6. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:

Truer words have never been spoken.........It's what I say to myself now.....Whenever I see a blaeck being contrary to everything good and decent, Just being a royal pain in the ass just because they can....And you can insert anything there, ie.Notice how blaeck chicks just LOVE to drive 45 in the "Hammer" Lane of the interstate putting themselves and all around in danger but not giving a shit whom they inconvenience? Used to I'd say to myself "Reggie up" And move along.....But having been "Enlightened" And "Made Aware" Of being cruel and "Insensitive" That LaQueesha has had a tough life and I should forgive and overlook all ill's and infractions towards common decency on her part, I now say to myself......."Way to maintain the stereotype" And now I feel much better that the cunt is acting like the Good Lord created this great country just for her and her alone and we should all bow down to LaQueesha and her ilk.................