Hulk on Today show

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    .....addressing his sex tape

Stern will ignore that hulk is telling everyone about the sex tape
    and claim he got the exclusive....:jj:

2. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That ship has sailed....TMZ is already crediting the exclusive to the Stern Interview.

3. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    I missed it. Did Hogan reveal anything worth knowing? Was he candid?

4. Austinchota

Austinchota Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Confirmed that it was Heather and he did her twice. Strongly implied that she really, really wanted him for years, that Bubba was fine with it and they're still friends.

5. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    That is just so....fucked up.

6. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:

What's ever weirder is that after Hulk finished, Bubba ran into the room in a referee shirt and slammed his hand on the bed and counted to three.

7. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:
    I wanna know what her vagina felt like...details Hulk!

8. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    it was 6 years ago & it seems many attempts were made to sell it & no one wanted it, so they had to leak since everyone involved is broke.

9. urbanshocker

urbanshocker New Member

Reputations:
    So, according to Hulk, they did it twice--anyone want to bet that the next tape that is released is crystal clear?

I seem to remember the same pattern with Paris Hilton and others: first video is a grainy/night vision shoot and then all of the clear ones miraculously appear....just watch.

10. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sure that we will soon hear some amazing pillow talk that will be fun and funny....as more of the tapes leak out.

11. bznick

bznick Hustling, Flowing, and Hating! Gold

Reputations:
    Then the Undertaker did a run in!

12. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    Then Jake the Snake threw Damien into the bed and it slithered its way into Heather's asshole.

13. urbanshocker

urbanshocker New Member

Reputations:
    Granted, the whole thing is weird, but what really stands out to me is that he's so non-chalant about it; if they did do it 2x, I'm guessing this is the second time as there is a certain sense of familiarity in their interactions.

Also, Hulk seems to want to make it as casual as possible, immediately referencing that his son's GF's twin sister was asking to go out with him--on the one hand, that's kind of insulting ("I just fucked you, but let me talk about all of the other whores that want to bang me")--she had to see that she was no different than the starfucking sister that Hulk was apparently disgusted by; on the other hand, maybe mentioning the other girl that wants to fuck him was Hulk's way of saying, "Don't get too attached--I'm getting divorced and I plan on doing a lot of fucking"...almost like Hulk's afraid that Heather is is going to fall for him.

Why such a late night quickie? If I'm banging a dude's wife with his permission, I'm taking my time and sticking around for seconds. Why not just make it an all-nighter--why not just go to a hotel rather than use the marital bed? Where the fuck does Hulk have to be that's more important than fucking his best friend's hot wife? Got to go see Nick?

"Hey Nick, I'm gonna be a little late--what am I doing? Actually, this is crazy, but you know Aunt Heather? Well she laid out spread eagle right now begging me to fuck her--And Uncle Bubba's cool with it! I know, crazy, right? So, I'll just meet you at Denny's at 3AM instead of midnight, ok?"

Where the fuck does he have to meet his son at midnight?

Lastly, IF they truly didn't want this to get out, there was plenty of room for plausible deniability with regard to the identity of the woman--Janessa Brazil, some random groupie, etc.--nah, the fact that it's at Bubba's house, in his bed, how quick they were to confirm it was Heather (actually, Heather was the first to confirm it was her), all smells like they're all in on it and a clear tape will be coming out...money.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  14. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This^ /Thread.

I lost all respect for Hulk years ago when he said that the kid that was hurt in the car accident with his son Nick deserved to be in the coma and brought it upon himself.

15. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hulk is such a pussy, he acted like he was sort put off by all this, bullshit, he's just pissed he came off looking like a douche during the whole ordeal, he broke the man code bottom line!