News "I agree with that." - D. Carver

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by todd packer, Aug 20, 2016.

1. todd packer

todd packer Well-Known Member

Reputations:

[​IMG]

honestmaxx likes this.
  2. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I've heard it said--and I can see the point

referring to African Americans as a single group/entity/person will likely not play well with many many(a tremendous many)
    of them

you live in poverty
    your schools stink
    your kids don't work

it's not what he meant--but that doesn't matter

jaw_belize, Fatass and Captain like this.
  3. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think I've found a new target market for my slogan "MADE TO BE PLAYED" guitar related (good quality utility "player" guitars versus high priced "collector/overly tricked out models) line of tee shirts .

That would be Trump supporters.

4. slash2015

slash2015 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Right but republicans have been reckless with everything when in power. The rich got richer and poor got poorer. Republicans care about corporations and big business and less about the people.

5. todd packer

Reputations:
    The man just wants to "wake up" black people. :grad:

6. Tipsey Russell

Reputations:
    he should be careful
    he might wake them up enough that they actually show up to vote
    for her

because supporting and voting for ain't exactly the same thing

TheLACritic and Captain like this.
  7. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

So Hillary taking millions from Wall Street is not in the pocket of big business. How about "big labor"? Democrats in the pockets of Unions.....and BIG business.

Yeah the last 8 years has leveled the playing field.

Way to perpetuate the class warfare talking point.

8. todd packer

Reputations:
    Now?

The most outrageous Donald Trump quotes
    1. “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

Trump was determined to 'expose' President Obama’s birthplace back in 2012, and even claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii in the hopes of proving Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

2. “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”

Clearly Donald is a Team Edward kind of guy…

3. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

Trump always has charming things to say about successful, prominent women - but he stooped particularly low with this comment about Huffington Post founder.

4. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Trump proves (again) that he views a woman's looks over anything else...

6. “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

Oh for goodness sake.

7. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

Just another casually racial slur, then...

8. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

Don’t worry, his racist outbursts aren't just directed at Mexico.

9. “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”

Trump has infamously hated on Rosie O'Donnell, making crude, sexist and misogynistic remarks about her on multiple occasions.

10. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

Because of course, no woman can resist Trump's charms. [Throws up on keyboard]

11. “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”

Well at least he's showing some self awareness.

12. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”

And not that fabulous barnet of yours?

13. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”

Definitely not missing the point...

14. “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Possibly (/definitely) one of the creepiest things we've ever heard...

15. “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

Ew.

16. “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”

We're glad he's so concerned about the obesity crisis.

17. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

Women aren't possessions, Donald. They can't belong to you.

18. “You’re disgusting.”

To put this into context, Donald Trump said this to the opposing lawyer during a court case when she asked for a medical break to pump breast milk for her three-month-old daughter.

19. "The point is, you can never be too greedy."

Campaign slogan = sorted.

20. “Sorry, there is no STAR on the stage tonight!”

In his Twitter liveblogging of the Democratic debate, Trump seemed to think he was watching a talent show rather than looking for the next POTUS.

21. "My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”

We think Donald may be overestimating the power of Twitter.

22. "My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

Don’t worry, we won’t.

23. “I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”

What does that even mean?

24. “The other candidates — they went in, they didn’t know the air conditioning didn’t work. They sweated like dogs...How are they gonna beat ISIS? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.”

Because sweating = the inability to solve a political crisis. Gotcha.

25. "Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

Along with the petition to keep him out of the UK, can we also campaign for Trump to stop talking about his penis?

26. "Thanks sweetie. That’s nice”

Said Donald in typically patronising style to a female 9/11 survivor. Inappropriate - and quite creepy.

27. "Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

Threatening your opponent's wife on Twitter? Stay classy, Don...

28. “I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”
    Ah 7-Eleven, great convenience store, and def not to be confused with a national tragedy and symbol of global terrorism, eh Trump?

29. "The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman's card. She's got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don't think she'd get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she's got going is the woman's card, and the beautiful thing is, women don't like her."

Speaking from a, errr, woman's perspective, we reckon ol' Trumpy may be a little off with this one.

30. "Number one, I have great respect for women. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women, more than anybody in the construction industry." Thank you Donald. Thank you for all your help.

9. Tipsey Russell

Reputations:

she's a fine looking woman for 66

but as young woman I woulda gleefully been all over Ms. Huffington

joyceface likes this.
  10. June DeMay

June DeMay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He has to keep pounding this message. Milwaukee, the current city being Fergusoned, hasn't had a Republican mayor since around 1910.

It looks like the Trump campaign has finally started. Great, on point speech covering another ultra pc taboo topic, starting to run ads and showing up Hillary and Obama by going to the floods in Louisiana.

Pitzarea likes this.
  11. TeeDonkey

Reputations:
    1. “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud"

Trump was determined to 'expose' President Obama’s birthplace back in 2012, and even claimed to have sent investigators to Hawaii in the hopes of proving Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

2. “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”

Clearly Donald is a Team Edward kind of guy…

3. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”

Trump always has charming things to say about successful, prominent women - but he stooped particularly low with this comment about Huffington Post founder.

4. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Trump proves (again) that he views a woman's looks over anything else...

6. “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”

Oh for goodness sake.

7. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

Just another casually racial slur, then...

8. “Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

Don’t worry, his racist outbursts aren't just directed at Mexico.

9. “If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”

Trump has infamously hated on Rosie O'Donnell, making crude, sexist and misogynistic remarks about her on multiple occasions.

10. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

Because of course, no woman can resist Trump's charms. [Throws up on keyboard]

11. “One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”

Well at least he's showing some self awareness.

12. “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”

And not that fabulous barnet of yours?

13. “It’s freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!”

Definitely not missing the point...

14. “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Possibly (/definitely) one of the creepiest things we've ever heard...

15. “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

Ew.

16. “I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.”

We're glad he's so concerned about the obesity crisis.

17. “I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

Women aren't possessions, Donald. They can't belong to you.

18. “You’re disgusting.”

To put this into context, Donald Trump said this to the opposing lawyer during a court case when she asked for a medical break to pump breast milk for her three-month-old daughter.

19. "The point is, you can never be too greedy."

Campaign slogan = sorted.

20. “Sorry, there is no STAR on the stage tonight!”

In his Twitter liveblogging of the Democratic debate, Trump seemed to think he was watching a talent show rather than looking for the next POTUS.

21. "My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.”

We think Donald may be overestimating the power of Twitter.

22. "My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

Don’t worry, we won’t.

23. “I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”

What does that even mean?

24. “The other candidates — they went in, they didn’t know the air conditioning didn’t work. They sweated like dogs...How are they gonna beat ISIS? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.”

Because sweating = the inability to solve a political crisis. Gotcha.

25. "Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

Along with the petition to keep him out of the UK, can we also campaign for Trump to stop talking about his penis?

26. "Thanks sweetie. That’s nice”

Said Donald in typically patronising style to a female 9/11 survivor. Inappropriate - and quite creepy.

27. "Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

Threatening your opponent's wife on Twitter? Stay classy, Don...

28. “I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down”
    Ah 7-Eleven, great convenience store, and def not to be confused with a national tragedy and symbol of global terrorism, eh Trump?

29. "The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman's card. She's got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don't think she'd get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she's got going is the woman's card, and the beautiful thing is, women don't like her."

Speaking from a, errr, woman's perspective, we reckon ol' Trumpy may be a little off with this one.

30. "Number one, I have great respect for women. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women, more than anybody in the construction industry." Thank you Donald. Thank you for all your help.

More DNC leaked emails? The tone and topics seem extremely similar to the leaked DNC emails.

What we found in the leaked DNC emails, racist overtones, anti semitism, misogyny, .... I could go on.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  12. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Too medically fragile to get his hair did? :bigthink:

13. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Where's #5

14. todd packer

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. TeeDonkey

Reputations:

:bigthink ask @todd packer I just copy/pasted his list.

Mulletude likes this.
  16. Tipsey Russell

Reputations:

wasn't he drinking a diet coke when he had the mcdonalds on his plane?

17. todd packer

Reputations:
    TeeDonkey likes this.
  18. nun puncher

nun puncher Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jesus son ..learn...less is more with jokes and funnys..your way trying to force shit..

Brokenbad likes this.
  19. todd packer

Reputations:
    Trump loves him some Blacks. :c

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

honestmaxx likes this.
  20. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Well, if "The" Donald is saying it, it must be true!

He did say he was going to hire the best; and he certainly did. Manafort turned out to be as clean as a whistle in bleach. :c

And "The" blaeks do love him. We know because he said so.

[​IMG]

Of course, what he means by " great relationship" merits closer scrutiny. Maybe he means "they fucking hate my guts" . . . ? :duhme:

Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...onald-trump-with-0-percent-of-the-black-vote/

Poll: Just 1 Percent of Blacks Back Donald Trump - The Root
    http://www.theroot.com/blog/journal-isms/poll-just-1-of-blacks-back-trump/

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    joyceface and Anyonenow like this.