Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by knu3421, Jun 2, 2012.
My mom wears a lot of wigs so I want a room filled with wigs...ok
I'll give you the DIY version:
1. Start with $40,000 cash in small bills
2. Go to Walmart and buy all the tacky wigs that you think a gold digging former hooker would find attractive
3. Go to your moms house with a sledgehammer and put random holes in random walls "for character"
4. Light the kitchen on fire
5. Round up the stray animals in the neighborhood and let them piss all over the house
6. Ask a local restaurant for the discarded, rotten food in their dumpster, display prominently at your moms house
7. Remove the toilet, sink, mirror, vanity and lighting from one of your moms bathrooms.
8. Turn one of your moms bedrooms into a closet
9. Present this beauty to your mom
10. Burn the remaining money
11. Act like people are interested in you
12. Remind your mother that the finished product is still better than anything Beth would've done to her house, that she was on budget and that the rest of the country didn't need to endure this shit.
please go to a website that sells spy equipment like pinhole cameras, and audio recorders. bug your house in any areas where we can get the interaction between beff and jared, beff and the crew, hear the crew talk about her after she leaves.
you would be a hero to many here
I love this idea!
Me too, but I think it would be illegoe.
I hate my mother!! I should make Beth do a mom cave for her! That would fix her miserable ass!
I wouldn't think so it's your own house.
I love the idea too!
I'm out of reps but I owe you one for this LMAO
Way too much trouble!
Just put a chandelier in the wig room. Done!
I want arm warmers for my man cock
Good point. It might test Wiggy's clandestine abilities though.
I wish my husband would do that for me. I would love a drunken color blind faux decorator redoing a room in my house for $30,000 that would take forever to get it back to the way it was.
Wanna play doubles with me and ruffy?
Yeah, lots of parents have hidden camera's set up to check out the nanny's and baysitters are working and not ignoring the kid.
This thread leaves me speechless.
Next Week On Mom Caves..................
Parker Schnable, from the hit series Gold Rush suprises his Mom with a specially themed MOM CAVE of her own featuring motifis related to gold mining.
Beth Stern, famous wife of Howard Stern and MomCaves celebutard host draws on her many years of experiance as a gold digger to asure Parkers mom will be enchanted and thrilled with her new MomCave.