I can't wait for the 2012 Summer Party in the Hamptons

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MarvelComics85, Jun 28, 2012.

1. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember the last one on SternFanNetwork. Anyone have the URL for that?

I'll need confirmation if there will be another party like last year. If there is, well, you'd better save me an invite to come on here when the thread debuts. It's gonna be fun fun FUN!

2. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Someone needs to call in and ask Howard how he likes that his wife is partying in the Hamptons while he is getting up at 4am & working...

3. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Pretty sure that thread disappeared after Mutt got "the call".

4. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's been programmed by the cunt "Happy wife, happy life" :secret:

5. Jake Dog

Jake Dog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard Stern doesn't horse around when it comes to rumors regarding his relationship with his wife Beth Ostrosky Stern.
    The King of All Media ripped into a celebrity gossip website Monday after reading a report over the weekend that his wife BethO has been regularly canoodling with Argentine polo player Nacho Figueras.
    Stern said he received an alert this weekend notifying him of a story about Figueras being hired as a spokesperson for Bentley luxury automobiles. The article that refers to Figueras as: "Hunky Argentine polo player andmodel Ignacio 'Nacho' Figueras — who apparently summers with Beth Ostrosky Stern (wife of Howard Stern)in a "strictly platonic relationship."
    “In other words," fumed Howard Stern to his satellite radio listeners."What this article is implying is that my wife has a very, very close relationship with Nacho Figueras. They summer together and hang out. It is platonic,but they’re very close, and I’m not included.”
    Stern says that the story is a complete fabrication and that his wife Beth has only met the international polo superstar a couple times.
    "My wife's met Nacho I think two times when she went to polo and she shook his hand. That’s the extent of their relationship…And so, when she ‘summers with Nacho,’ I don’t know where that’s coming from.”
    Nacho has been married to Delfina Blaquier, a photographer and former model, since 2004. The couple currently has 3 children, Hilario, Aurora and Artemio. Nacho has been spending summers with Beth Ostrosky Stern in a strictly platonic relationship.
    A representative for CaptainWag.com told the Howard Stern Examiner that the information was garnered from this Nacho Figueras Wikipedia page. Late Monday, a citation was added to the Wikipedia page which led right back to the original offending article from Culture Map Houston. So much for collective intelligence.
    Howard Stern says he's determined to get to the bottom of this latest example of tabloids gone wild and even told the Howard 100 news team to "back off this and let me handle it."
    Yikes.Sounds like someone is about to get their divet stomped.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/how...hip-between-wife-beth-o-nacho-figueras-photos

(Alledgedly)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  6. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I believe that article.
    Delfina
    [​IMG]
    or Beth?
    [​IMG]