WTF I don't get the Popeyes chicken fans

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by jdwhatever, Jun 30, 2016.

1. jdwhatever

jdwhatever Fesh Gold

Reputations:
    kfc for this belizian

2. jdwhatever

jdwhatever Fesh Gold

Reputations:
    splashwut

3. VarmintSam

VarmintSam Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Stop making threads

4. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. jdwhatever

jdwhatever Fesh Gold

Reputations:
    Good one bub. Good one.

Snort likes this.
  6. LD3

LD3 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This guy gets it

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  7. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Damn, son. 85 posts a day, every day, for four and a half years.

Congratulations, I guess.

[​IMG]

Mr Fantastic and Rockside7 like this.
  8. jdwhatever

jdwhatever Fesh Gold

Reputations:
    Thank u

9. jdwhatever

jdwhatever Fesh Gold

Reputations:
    Thank u

Snort likes this.
  10. Chicken Soda

Chicken Soda Unknown Member

Reputations:
    Kay Jun rice and spicy crispy chicken.

But i enjoy KFC's sides more..

11. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's all about the sides - red beans & rice, jambalaya, green beans, Cajun rice - got a complete meal right there :lunch:

Scarlett Ohara, SlipperyVic and Slow like this.
  12. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    I would try it but I don't feel like going to the neighborhoods with bullet proof glass to pay :no:

GIRLY likes this.
  13. Dave Jones

Dave Jones Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How Popeyes Tricks You into Eating Halal Chicken
    Nov.10,2011

Powered by Max Banner Ads
    Last summer I wrote a rather long post about the halal food invasion in Toronto. It is imposed in more and more places in the city – even many public schools provide only halal food.
    Along with the usual Muslim threats I received a few messages from readers telling me that I have missed to mention several other places that serve such food. I didn’t plan the post to be an extensive study of the phenomenon. However, a popular name came up several times – that was Popeyes, the chicken fast food chain.
    Frankly, I had no idea that they were serving halal chicken. The restaurants were advertised as “Louisiana Style” and I would’ve never guessed that they were controlled by Muslims. The readers also notified me that years ago “halal” was proudly displayed there, but later disappeared.
    I went to several locations and found out they were right – halal wasn’t mentioned anywhere. The staffs were vague about the issue when I asked them.
    Fast forward to this month – last week Toronto Star published an article about a court case involving the chain. A group of Muslim franchisees are suing the management over halal chicken delivery. I am not going into details, the whole issue sounds like a fight of vultures over carrion, but there are some curious facts I would like to note.
    There are 59 restaurants in Southern Ontario and ALL of them have served ONLY halal chicken for the last 25 years. From 50 to 80 per cent of their clients are Muslim.
    So what, you may ask.
    Here is what – for over two decades we have had in our province a massive Islamic enterprise, which has operated on the basis of deception.
    Instead of openly declaring that they serve halal chicken, the owners decided to hide the fact, probably to get more customers. There are many people who find the barbaric halal slaughter disgusting and would never eat at such a place. Yet, a countless number of them have been deceived by the Muslim owners.
    When confronted about halal, the Muslims usually say: “If you don’t like it, don’t eat it!” That’s precisely what I want to do, but those crooks are basically tricking you into eating their garbage.
    Imagine if we had the reverse situation – a Christian restaurant owner secretly adds pork to the meals, tricking the Muslims to eat it. Can you imagine what would happen when he gets caught?
    His windows will be shattered; he may even get a fire bomb or two. There will be endless lawsuits and the human rights commission would most likely confiscate the restaurant as a compensation for the hurt Muslim feelings.
    Frankly, I am not surprised – deception (the taqiyya principle) is an integral part of Islam. Anything that advances the spread of that cult is good. Halal is also an essential part of the barbaric sharia law. And the Muslims are working diligently to impose it on us with force or deception (whatever works).
    Here is what I want to know – how much longer should we do everything to accommodate sharia? The Muslims can impose their religion in the secular public schools; openly discriminate against non-Muslims in rental ads; cheat about the food at Popeyes – yet even the slightest criticism of their cult is met by an army of human rights vultures, ready and willing to destroy you.
    In our overregulated food industry, the manufacturers are forced to disclose even the tiniest ingredient, but the Muslim owners of Popeyes are free to lie and cheat.
    It is humiliating to feel like a second-class citizen in your own province, but apparently that’s all we can expect from McGuinty’s Islamic government…

SlipperyVic likes this.
  14. Dave Jones

Dave Jones Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

15. Pete67

Pete67 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Popeyes or bust

16. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    When I was a kid Popeye's chicken was based on the Popeye cartoon. They had the characters in the restaurant and everything...then they Urbaned it up. When and why did that happen?

17. hugh jasol

hugh jasol white trash on dope Gold

Reputations:
    Ate there last night. My oldest was playing in a baseball tourney in the hood, at the oldest baseball stadium still operating in the US.....and it's in the asshole of Birmingham. Two choices as you leave, Church's or Popeyes.

Popeyes won.

18. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    Strimp Po Boy ftw

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  20. Bababoey31

Bababoey31 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not sure about all Popeye locations, but the one near me sucks ass! It is not even in the same league with KFC. It tastes rubbery, re-heated, and the sides are gross. Maybe there are better one's out there?

Scarlett Ohara likes this.