I hate teachers

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DuckDong, Dec 11, 2014.

1. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    1) What is it about teachers that seem to have time to lap Beff's taint over that stupid fucking book?

This asshole is a guy and a principal at a school...

[​IMG]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/BethStern">@BethStern</a> Thank you for fighting the fight.Got your book for my wife, a dog walker/pet sitter who used to volunteer and bring home the pets</p>&mdash; James Kottmeier (@JKotts) <a href="">December 9, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2) Look how many fucking tweets that asshole has... he should be fired for wasting time.

8/10 Teachers are fucking slackers looking for an easy gig with a government pension..... or a chick (that I can excuse) looking for a flexible job with kids. Guy teachers are just real world washouts.

mape and smichal like this.
  2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    it would seem to me that James needs to meet Gary puppet, Xavier, FSFN and the rest of the Dawg twitter truthers.

smichal and Shortwave98 like this.
  3. oski

oski Jump For Cock

Reputations:
    in California they get 80% of their last years salary for life in retirement including cost of living increases. try replicating that by say saving into a 401k. underpaid my arse.

4. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah, teachers are fags who can't make it in the real world.

wigtropolis likes this.
  5. oski

oski Jump For Cock

Reputations:
    well yes, but I was trying to be friendly about it.

6. BethSucks

Reputations:
    Whenever they do those salary articles about teachers they leave out the fact that they get two months off in the summer, two weeks at Christmas, a week for Thanksgiving and Easter, every shit Federal and State holiday and have a half day once a week, with their benefits in effect for the full twelve months. Howard is jealous of their work schedule.

7. oski

oski Jump For Cock

Reputations:
    my wife's a teacher. she makes $60K a year. works maybe 40 hours a week when school is in session. and yes has every bullshit holiday off, let alone short school days etc. also good insurance. I have a couple of friends who can retire at 60 since they started when they were 25. they are going to pull down six figures easy in retirement combined with cost of living increases and the husband had the audacity to complain to me last year that he's underpaid. he's going to be laughing his ass off at me while I work my ass off till I'm 70 and he's at home getting drunk every day.

BethSucks likes this.
  8. BethSucks

Reputations:
    Me ex's family were all teachers with the lamest positions that required the least prep, her dad was a PE teacher, mom 1/2 day kindergarten, uncle word processing/office skills, aunt 1/2 day kindergarten, they are all retiring after maxxing out their salaries at around $94,000. Retirement means getting 75% of that salary and health care for life. They all had no hesitation admitting they just went through the motions and chose teaching for all the breaks so they could travel. It always seemed kind of bogus that they got the same compensation as a AP calculus teacher for these lame positions.

9. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Lester likes this.
  10. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:

[​IMG]

piledriver123 and Big Bad Booey like this.
  11. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    my kids teacher texts all day and drinks mountain dew.

12. baby booie

baby booie Active Member

Reputations:
    principals do the least amount of work and get paid the most, this is why he has time for tweeting

13. oski

oski Jump For Cock

Reputations:
    you wouldn't believe the number of superintendents, principles, and vice principles per school in the public schools at southern California. I have no idea what they do.