I have Howard Stern completely pegged and can explain all of his behavior

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by GivRodnyachance, Oct 14, 2014.

1. GivRodnyachance

GivRodnyachance Overt Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I apologize in advance for the typos in this post. The backspace key no longer works on my keyboard. also, hitting the shift key makes my fingers tired. i also do not like hitting the spacebar or period key because i also become fatigued, but will do my best so that this post is understandable. you will notice that my post will become more and more unreadable as my fatigue sets in. Just to give you my credentials. i am a Princeton undergraduate, a Harvard graduate of harvard medical, majoring in surgery and psychiatry and did my residence at Dartmouth hospital.

Howard Stern has the following mental conditions;

Aogoraphbia. He cant bleave his home because of an irrational fear of something bad happening to him and that his home is a safe place. This would explain why he never left the hotel room an in dettroit. and it explains why he says he would just sit home and stare at the wall wh during his first marriage. even now, he spends on average 23 to 24 hours lo in his apartment. the only time he leaves is ti to go to dinner which is fine because he spends most of the time in the safety of the limousine. he also goes to the same restaurants over and over because he knows them and he feels safe there. he says that he didnt leave his apartment in detroit, because detroit sucks andth there is nothing to do there. that is a lie. he didnt leave the hotel because he was afraid to leave. because he has agoraphobia. he doesnt leave america because he is scared of the unknown. he says he doesnt leave because america is the greatest country in the world. that is also a cop out and lie about the real reason he doesnt travel abroad. he mentioned recently that he was so happy to be alone in his home, that he started dancing around in excitement.

Social anxiety disorder' This in fact is his biggest problem. social anxiety disorder is the extreme fear of people and social events. people with the disorder avoid al to b the best of their ability any social interaction with people because they are afraid of people. that is why Howard Stern has absolutely zerio real friends. the people who he claims to be friends are actual not real friends because people with os social anxiety disordert do not have friends. p eriod. how can you have a radio show and function with social anxiety disorder? first of all, howard stern feels comfort behind the microphone after doing it for many years. if you listen to th tape of him when he was in his twenties, he could barely get out a sentence and his voice was shaky , high and trembling because he was sos scared. If you listen to his interviews from the nineties, he manages his anxiety by clapping, putting on a fake persona of being shocking and asks really ainappropriate questions and asks completely innapropriatly because it is much less scary to play act out a character than to be yourself. he has started going to parties and learned some coping mechanisms for that. from his psychaiatrist. One of those tricks is to go to a party with the MO that you will make other people feel comfortable. i one hundred percent promise you that this is a trick that he learned from his psychatrist and pawns it off as his own idea. after being at a part y for even a short time, he is mental exhausted from ahving to interact with people. because he has social anxiety disorder, talking people is not fun''; it is work. He says that he needs to leave early because of the radio show because he needs to wake up early or he is tired from the show. that is not true. he hates going on talk shows naturally because of his crypicalling anxiety. The way he manages this anxiety again is to act out and immitate a person he knows. For talk shows, he chose to imitate don rickles. he has never copped to this, but i am sure of it. that is why his interviews are so painful to watch. he comes out and starts kissing people to fullfil the shock jock persona and then starts insulting the host and audience as the don rickles persona. the entire time he doesnt need to be himself and that is how he is able to get through these interviews.

OCD and drugs OCD is another very common disorder with peple who are bornr with extreme anxiety an d fear. he is being honest that his ocd started after the acid experience. this is also very common. ocd manifests often after a very traumatic even t of anxiety. his exterme reaction to marijuana and acid is very common for people with extreme anxiety disorders. people like this should not touch hallucinagenic drugs with a ten foot pole. their extreme anxious minds freek out when reality changes.

Generalized anxiety disorder Being in a state of anxiety all the time. virtually all people with agoraphobia and most people with social anxiety disorder have this.

Body dysmorphic disorder an irrational perception of owns own looks. people are afraid to leave their homes because of their disotored view of their own appearnce. People have always goofed on his for being ugly, and while he was never attractive, he at least looked fairly noramal before the plastic surgery. He looked like the average shlub you see walking the streets of new york. people with body dysphmorpihic disorder typically starte hving plastic surgery in order to feel better about their appearance. this provides wthem with temporary comfort, but ultimately the BDD comes back and they are srtr str still unhappy with their appearance. and have more and more surgery. Regardless of how many surgeries they have, they still are not happy with their own appearance and consider themselves ugly. anoxrexia is very common with BDD and we see that with Stern. Addorning yourslef with expensive clothes, covering your face with sunglasses and hair is also very common with BDD. He doesnt want anyone to see his face because of how bad he feels about it. no one has completely symmetrical faces and therefor usuallly look better on the left side or the right side. Stern indeed looks better from the right side, but he has taken it to an extreme. The reason he is on the far right side of the judging table of AGT is because he told the producers that he needed to t do this because he only feels that he looks semi ok from that side. i dont have a doubt that he would not do any talk shows if the guests seat was to the left of the host.

2. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    Is this a joke?

3. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
  4. BuffaloTom

BuffaloTom Closed By User Banned User

Reputations:
    and I thought I was nuts.... geeze.

teehee and FosterKitten like this.
  5. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Great post. I am sorry for what is ever ailing you and causing extreme fatigue.

FosterKitten likes this.
  6. BuffaloTom

BuffaloTom Closed By User Banned User

Reputations:
    If I can't insult someone, or hurt someone's feelings in 200 characters or less I just give up.

7. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I hope you copied and pasted most of that, I'll give you credit tho, you put a lot more energy into that post then Howard has in his show for months!

8. Mike2077

Mike2077 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Trust me, I'm a Doctor.

FosterKitten likes this.
  9. Winston Ono

Winston Ono Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How are the bees?

10. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Greatpostireadtheentirething.

11. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    sounds about right

FosterKitten likes this.
  12. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Makes sense to me....

AmishGirl and FosterKitten like this.
  13. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How about the way he treated his daughters? what is that called? also he knows his wife is a gold diggin cunt but stays for the trophy effect? what is that called in medical terms?

teehee, smichal and blindbella like this.
  14. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As Freud would say... Howard is an asshole...next patient...

teehee, Brokenbad, blindbella and 2 others like this.
  15. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    iaintreadingallthatshit

16. Afganistand

Afganistand Motivationally Deficient VIP

Reputations:
    Hmmmm, no NPD?

smichal likes this.
  17. buried20kleague

buried20kleague Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I DIDN'T go to Harvard and I knew all that.

todd packer, FosterKitten and check1 like this.
  18. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:
    Ill bet Howard would like being "pegged"

19. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The other day Stern said he's been going to therapy for 16 years

16 year x 52 weeks/year x 3.5 sessions/week (avg) = 2,912
    If each session is 45 minutes, Stern has had over 130,000 minutes of therapy

Not exactly a great success for the Psychology Community.

smichal likes this.
  20. ZevonFan

ZevonFan VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    A narcissist never listens!