I hope you paid your taxes

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by landfill, May 8, 2013.

1. landfill

landfill Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
  2. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  3. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    $100 million to Syrian Al Qaeda tеrrоrіѕtѕ. Thanks Obongo!

4. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Gee, this must be the first time a president has thrown away our tax dollars to an enemy. Should I post a picture of Reagan here? That could be Contra-indicated.
    Nixon: (Resign or be kicked the fuck out and lose your pension)
    Reagan: (By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations.)
    I won't even start on Dubya, because we've all heard it before.

And before you start? No, I'm not a fucking liberal either.
    But in the last election? I went with the known evil. I wasn't about to vote for a guy that made a living as a corporate raider and outsourcing jobs. A guy that thought it was a really good idea to strap his dog suffering from diarrhea to the roof of his car on a family trip.
    No. Couldn't do it.

My main beef with Obama is not rescinding the no-bid contracts during time of war. War has pulled the US economy out of the shitter many times throughout history.
    To quote Country Joe McDonald? "Supplying the Army with the tools of the trade."
    But now only a select few get to enjoy the spoils and profiteering of war. Halliburton comes to mind. Or whatever their corporate name happens to be this year. Or last year.

Sure Cheney wasn't the CEO anymore, but did he still own stock? And if so, how many shares. And who knew he could see into the future? He predicted it perfectly several years before. What changed?
    :scratch:

[video=youtube;YENbElb5-xY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENbElb5-xY[/video]

5. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hey Spazz,
    It's just the latest Crying point that the cry babies are crying about. :bigcry:

Another political horse:shit: thread disguised as "news"

6. Spazzmatazz

Reputations:
    I'm just so fucking disgusted with politics in general.

The OP neglects to mention that we've paid Karzai $300,000 in USD's a month since we fucking entered Afghanistan just so he would be our buddy.
    Aaand we've been there how long? Aaaand that adds up to how much?

Just trying to stay on topic. :whistle:

7. landfill

Reputations:
    I didn't mention any politician in the post. I don't care who is in charge, I never said anything about Obama, Regan, Bush, Clinton etc...
    I just wish they wouldn't send em our money. I think we could put it to better use right here in the good old USA. :dontknow: I realize all administrations waste taxpayers money.

8. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    thanks Israel

9. Spazzmatazz

Reputations:
    I hear you.
    I've watched American politics disintegrate for decades to where now it's a "whose dick is bigger" contest where neither side wins and the tax paying citizens lose. Citizens can't compete with lobbyists from moneyed corporations.
    Constituents are worthless unless they have major money for your next big election push. We're pawns in a game destined to lose.
    :ixnay:

10. landfill

Reputations:
    Right on. It's insanity. I think the public would be better served if we treated the government differently. Why cheer for one side or the other, when the end result is a lubeless assfucking. Society seems to turn a blind eye to decades of corruption and crime as long as they don't intrude too much. But eventually the bottom will fall out. There is plenty of blame to go around, including the voting public. You wouldn't let anybody else treat you this way. But why change anything, maybe to further us? It's also the best draft Humans have came up with yet, but there will be a better one someday.