I just edited Howard's bio on Wiki

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ApeFace, Apr 30, 2013.

1. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm curious to see how long it lasts.

2. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Haha, post the changes!

3. ApeFace

Reputations:
    But it appears I can't edit horse faces bio, odd.

4. ApeFace

Reputations:
    Stern describes himself as the Wig of All Media for his ventures outside radio. Since 1987, he has hosted numerous late night television shows, pay-per-view events and home video releases

I tried editing the wedding story but they took it right out. I'm curious to know why I can't update Beth's profile.

5. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
  6. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    "Stern describes himself as the Wig of All Media for his ventures outside radio. Since 1987, he has hosted numerous late night television shows, pay-per-view events and home video releases. He embarked on a five-month political campaign for Governor of New York in 1994. His two books, Private Parts (1993) and Miss America (1995), entered the The New York Times Best Seller list at number one. In 1997, the former was made into biographical comedy film that had Stern and his radio show staff play themselves; it topped the box office chart and grossed $41.2 million domestically. Stern performs on its soundtrack which charted at number one on the Billboard 200. Stern's photography has been featured in numerous magazines including Hamptons and WHIRL. In 2012, he became a judge on the television talent show America's Got Talent, replacing Piers Morgan."

:jj:

I love that it's like this.

:up:

7. ApeFace

Reputations:
    I'm not sure why it came out bold either but that made me laugh. Perhaps he'll ring my doorbell and give me a beating today. I'm going to see if I can update ETM's sexual history and bra size.

8. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Its still there and holding.

9. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:

Can you put something on Howard's page that talks about the ghosts of Dana Plato and Hank haunting Chimney Manor, and how he had to call Ghostbusters to get rid of them?

10. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    Still there! That's great! :hilarious:

Howard Allan Stern (born January 12, 1954) is an American radio personality, television host, author, actor, and photographer whose radio show was nationally syndicated from 1986 to 2005. He gained wide recognition in the 1990s and is labeled a "shock jock" for his outspoken and sometimes controversial style. Stern has been exclusive to Sirius XM Radio, a subscription-based satellite radio service, since 2006.
    Stern wished to pursue a radio career at the age of five. While at Boston University he worked at the campus station WTBU before a brief stint at WNTN in Newton, Massachusetts. He developed his on-air personality when he landed positions at WRNW in Briarcliff Manor, WCCC in Hartford and WWWW in Detroit. In 1981, he paired with his current newscaster and co-host Robin Quivers at WWDC in Washington, D.C. before working afternoons at WNBC in New York City in 1982 until his sudden firing in 1985. He reemerged on WXRK that year, and became one of the country's most popular radio personalities during his 20-year tenure at the station. He became the most-fined host after the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) issued fines to station licensees for allegedly indecent material that totaled $2.5 million. Stern won Billboard's Nationally Syndicated Air Personality of the Year award eight times, and became one of the highest-paid figures in radio after signing a deal with Sirius worth $500 million in 2004.[SUP][1][/SUP]
    Stern describes himself as the Wig of All Media for his ventures outside radio. Since 1987, he has hosted numerous late night television shows, pay-per-view events and home video releases. He embarked on a five-month political campaign for Governor of New York in 1994. His two books, Private Parts (1993) and Miss America (1995), entered the The New York Times Best Seller list at number one. In 1997, the former was made into biographical comedy film that had Stern and his radio show staff play themselves; it topped the box office chart and grossed $41.2 million domestically. Stern performs on its soundtrack which charted at number one on the Billboard 200. Stern's photography has been featured in numerous magazines including Hamptons and WHIRL. In 2012, he became a judge on the television talent show America's Got Talent, replacing Piers Morgan.

11. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Someone should create a zoozazoo wiki page And populate it with the reason it exists

12. ApeFace

Reputations:
    I'll try. I've already been scolded by the wiki people for renaming Ehlers Danos to ETM-itis.

13. beetlejosh

Reputations:
    :spit:

14. ApeFace

Reputations:
    Quivers announced in May 2012 that she needed to have surgery to remove a tumor.[15] Shortly afterwards, Robin continued to provide commentary for the show from her New York home via an ISDN line. Her continued absence remains a well guarded secret. Claims of Robin sightings in public have become rampant though unverified since it appears no one in the city of New York owns a camera. Bigfoot and UFO's have been more thoroughly documented than a Quivers sighting.

lets see how long this lasts.

15. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  16. ApeFace

Reputations:
    A little fun with the season 7 description of AGT.

On July 2, 2012, at the first live performance show of the season, their new location and stage were unveiled in a special two-and-a-half-hour live special. A new set was also unveiled with a revised judges' desk, and a refreshed design of the "X". Disturbing new teeth and a jet black wig were also prominently displayed by one of the judges. Ratings reflected this change accordingly

17. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:

You shouldn't keep announcing the changes here, though. You know :quote:they:quote: come here daily.

18. ApeFace

Reputations:
    Excellent point. Most of the other big players seem to have their pages protected. I'll try to sneak in a few good obscure ones. I was really hoping to comment on Eric's blotchy face and big tits.

19. beetlejosh

Reputations:
  20. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]