I listened under fire in Iraq!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ps197nyc, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Ps197nyc

Ps197nyc New Member

Reputations:
    I listened for 20 years loyally! Even in iraq under fire and on patrol i listened to the shows my wife uploaded to me on mp3. But then the show became screeching glass for me! I still can't reconcile how I could go from loving a show and it's cast so much to despising every single one of them. One of lives little mysteries I guess!

2. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    Please email that to the show.

3. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    See "7 Stages of Grief" Thread.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  4. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    Yea i remember you, every post is about you being in the army and you didnt think Mut went far enough to clean up that shit site. :shit: Now you are posting with the "worthless scumbags" :facepalm:

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/xen/...e-shes-gay-is-wrong-but.652715/#post-23040256

5. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ^ Good find!

6. Feltspot

Feltspot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What branch of service and what was youre MOS and E level ?

7. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
  8. Caster Fly

Caster Fly New Member Banned User

Reputations:

Military members former or present don't talk like that fake cunt. :coffee:

9. Ps197nyc

Ps197nyc New Member

Reputations:
    Actually on a serious note. And I know probably this isn't the best place for it. I think I know when it started to turn for me.

When bush got us ready to invade iraq I wasn't scared. As a marine I knew what the cowardly Iraqi army was like from studying the first Iraq war. So I kind of knew that the first days of our aerial assault were going to be brutal. But as a father of a 5 year old at the time and a husband of a hottie I wasn't happy about going to this shit hole either!

Howards full bore gung ho let's get Hussein rant started to irk me. I kind of figured out by watching Powell at the u.n. that it all seemed like bullshit. In other words no wmd's in Iraq. But like every other Marine the idea of getting Hussein seemed like a god one anyway since he really was a scumbag.

But of course you all know what happened after the push to Baghdad ended and we were there just holding the fort down. All hell broke loose. We were losing People everyday! And I mean everyday! Yet people like stern, limbaugh., hannity, all chicken hawks were going on and on about the jb to be done from their glass mansions. Always carefully adding how much we appreciate our troops mantra. it all right there And there for ME! I am not speaking for other marines just became crystal clear in my mind that we were only pawns in a game of petroleum contracts and Halliburton profits. And since then it's hard to pull one over me. I'm not saying I'm any smarter, I just take time to take in the message and consider the messenger. And in relation to Howard he folds like a cheap suit under scrutinity! He is probably one of the biggest liars and opportunist in the history of entertainment, and completely the opposite person in real life than his carefully planned on air persona.

Only an unbiased FBI profiler could do a sociopath like him justice.

10. koclem

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

11. Caster Fly

Reputations:

Easiest way to spot a fake military member. They always want to talk about what the did "over there". :coffee:

12. Feltspot

Reputations:
    Where do you want me to start...firstly what was your rank and were you east coast west coast and 1st 2nd or pacific?

Why dont you always capitalize the Marine Corp as such?

'If you were a Marine, you wanted to kick ass...

Please save yourself at once and state some facts or prepare to be slayed

13. Ps197nyc

Ps197nyc New Member

Reputations:
    Koclem, i have never agreed with mut on anything mother fucker. Except I don't like bullies. Especially Internet bullies. And don't go telling me how tough you and your buddies are because brother I know tough! I know men that make me look like a little bitch! And I'm sure they would make you look like the piece of shit that you are. So if you want to suck Howard's dick be my guest. And attack me for what? Mentioning that I listened to him in Iraq? I wasn't alone on that one. So go fuck yourself tough guy. I'm not tough anymore I'll be the first to admit that. I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone. I've made my peace and I can assure you than when it's your turn you'll cry like the little bitch you are. Attacking a veteran for posting about his experiences and defending his character.

Oh and ps. I am a Marine. Now a Marine than can barely walk, but when you are a Marine you are a Marne for life. God or bad. shit bird or hero! So yeah I probably should keep it to myself if it's going to open me up to insults. But sadly that's all I've ever been other than a cripple. And the Marine part of my life is much more romantic than the now. Fuck you.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  14. koclem

Reputations:
    OP is a fucking major fucktard even without this fake military spin

15. Caster Fly

Reputations:
    The Stolen Valor act usually catches up to these posers fast. The fed has magical powers these days :coffee:

16. koclem

Reputations:
    Your post says it all fuckface :bjmimic:

17. Feltspot

Reputations:
    Thats awesome Marine.

What was youre MOS in Iraq?

Where were you stationed? In USA at least..

What MCRD did you graduate from ?

How big was your Lanyard?

Just a few and you walk

18. Feltspot

Reputations:
  19. Caster Fly

Reputations:
  20. Ps197nyc

Ps197nyc New Member

Reputations:
    You know the pendulum turns quick. It is irTionLe to try to have a civil discussion in a open forum. For what it's worth Howard might not be so delusional turning on his scumbag audience. After all we get the leaders and celebrities we deserve. And I don't doubt that Howard's low of big juicy cock is also shared by many of you. I sould have considered this from the start.