Shop Now At Amazon

I need to lose my tits by June

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Dave, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Dave

Dave Active Member

Reputations:
    Hello again

I'm back on the hundred push-up program, my wife is joining me this time. The counselor says we should start doing shit together so why not :dontknow:

We're also doing the two hundred squat program.

I'm also off the cake again (I fucking love cake)

I'd like to do more, but I'm gone from 6:30 am to 7 pm and when I get home I'm kinda beat so I think going out for a run might be out of the question. I really need my tits and gut gone by June though.

Besides eating less what other ideas might some of you have?

Thanks.

2. Dave

Dave Active Member

Reputations:
    Double mastectomy is also off the table

:no:

3. hypo666

hypo666 Member

Reputations:
    You need to get in the gym and lift some weights. If you focus on cardio and bodyweight exercises you will get fit,your heart will be much healthier and you will drop waist sizes,you will look better in clothes but you will be left with lose skin and moobs. What weights do is tighten that skin up ,muscle will also mask your cup size , I recommend an overall full bodyworkout 3 - 4 times a week, working your shoulders, chest , back ,legs and arms ,so you could do cardio 3 days a week,and go to the gym 3 times a week.

Get a trainer to show you the right form for the exercises so you are working the right muscles and preventing injury from doing them wrong. Focus more on form and reps,than poundage in your case. For chest, do bench presses, incline bench presses and dumbell flys. Incline especially will build up the upper part of the chest a bit more and if you are pushed for time and only have time for one chest exercise, incline dumbell press is right for you. Those three exercises will fill out the loose skin from all the cardio and stops you from being one of those pussys who whine about loose skin / stubborn fat from weight loss and give a plastic surgeon his car repayment .

You need to keep it up some time to see results.

4. low selfestitle

low selfestitle Moderator Staff Member

Reputations:
    As a former fattie, my advice would be to eat differently, not less. Low carb has been very, very good to me. :up:

5. renchfrieswith

renchfrieswith Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Next to a good diet, try this:

• Buy a tablet. I prefer the Google Nexus 7 or Nexus 10.
    • Buy good sports ear buds. I got these, they're fantastic.
    • Buy/steal a couple of seasons of a good TV show. Find something that will put you on the edge of your seat and that's around 45-60 minutes an episode. I just finished Homeland season 2 and it's great.
    • Go to the gym.
    • Put your tablet on the cross-trainer and watch an episode. Don't be a pussy about the level, push yourself.
    • Do this at least 4 times a week.

Seriously, I've been doing this for the last two months, and it works miracles. I'm at the point now where I'm working at the last little amount of lard that's left. That last little bit is the hardest to get rid of and this is the best way I've tried so far. Watching a good TV show takes the boring out of going to the gym.

Every time I spend 45-60 minutes on there, I burn around 600-900 calories. The great thing is that I usually have enough energy left after that to do some weight training/jump rope/beat the shit out of a punching bag.

6. Dave

Dave Active Member

Reputations:
    Thanks all good suggestions but I'm really dragging my ass after being on my feet for 12 hours.

It's .6 miles around my block. Getting up earlier and going for a run before I shower is the only thing likely, I think.

We're looking at the low carb thing now too. My wife just my some kind of lunch with different beans and rice, it was pretty good.

7. Estocada

Estocada Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Try to fit in 10 minute power walks or micro workouts while you are at work. Just going up and down stairs or going for a walk around a site can get a few hundred calories a day.

That way you can sit on your ass when you get home c

8. sternski

sternski New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    paleo diet....my left shoulder labrum is torn....my left knee has had recon...microfracture....a debridement and drained.....workin out aint easy....ive lost 30 lbs so far.

9. BudBudha

BudBudha Active Member

Reputations:
    How long have you been on the Paleo? Have you seen this doc. yet?

[video=youtube_share;ZPEETu0s9hQ]http://youtu.be/ZPEETu0s9hQ[/video]

10. Boss Ono

Boss Ono New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    I am going to try kettlebells but I have to wait until I get my strength back.