I piss on my fans...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by stevhorn, Jul 20, 2012.

1. stevhorn

stevhorn Member

Reputations:
    Back in the days when "real" callers got through, a woman called in and asked for an update on Artie after the suicide attempt and Howard let go with one of his "I piss on my fans" "cancel your subscription" rants.

Starts @1:30:16

[video=youtube;BgZxr6pebwg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgZxr6pebwg[/video]

2. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. Gay Howard

Gay Howard New Member

Reputations:
    The AGT ratings have shown how well that worked out for Howard.

4. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    The first time he used the whole "I piss on my fans. Cancel" horseshit was when people were pissed and calling about them putting Bubba's terrestrial show on, and trying to pass it off as original programming. No warnings. And then Howie, who clearly had been reading what people were saying at SFN, went on a crybaby rant about all of us, and how "great" Bubba's terrestrial show is. This after a couple of years of trashing everything terrestrial.

No, Howie, clearly your fans pissed on you.

5. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    that was the turning point for me -- I viewed him in a complety different light after that

6. ryanv1978

ryanv1978 New Member

Reputations:
    me too

he lied to his fan base before the break to save subs...and then pissed all over us come january

it was all down hill from there

7. Pukyak Lover

Pukyak Lover New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    When Howard said that Butt Bongo Fiesta would someday be worth a lot of money I bought 3 copies, one to play, one to collect, and one to sell, and then when it was selling on eBay a decade later for less than one dollar, well, that was the turning point for me. He lied! :)

8. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That was the day I called sirius to cancel & they begged me to stay. And I have been listening for FREE since!
    Thank you, Deena!

9. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This.

The name Deena/Dina belongs at the top of the list of greatest show callers of all time.

10. stevhorn

stevhorn Member

Reputations:
    She must have been one of the first to call him out about "lack of content" after Artie left.

11. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He owes all his success, fortune and fame to one thing....his fans period. U piss on them and your done. Btw I'm talking about fans with common sense not bobo/Mfb sheep type of moron fans.

12. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    Some people recall where they were the exact moment news of the Kennedy assasination broke. For me, the Deena call is the exact moment I began to question my loyaly to Howard. Slowly afterwards all the kinks in the armor began to show. His blowing off Gary's father's funeral, the leaving the dinner party early, the total lack of effort put into the show once he got the bonus, etc.

13. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If we could only get Deena to join us here at Dawgs.

14. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    After the ratings disaster that we know as AGT........maybe he wishes he didn't feel that way back then.

15. 2fun

2fun Member

Reputations:
    beth has a perfect body, she was a bikini model. plenty of beer can thick cocks paid good money. to have her do ass to mouth. that was really the true point howard showed his true colors to everyone. and how much howard cared to call artie to find out about his situation.

16. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The bottom line is Howard has a bloated sense of entitlement, and thinks that everything he puts out his worthy of the Radio Hall of Fame. And then there's the quote in my signature that I bring up over and over again. Even though people claim that his world is crumbling beneath him, never fear, because the Howard 100 News team will patch up those walls of delusion.

17. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    i didnt hear him say that, because i already stopped listening.
    but it sound like the best thing hes said on the radio in years.(based on the posts here)
    thats the old angry honest ranting howard i liked. if he was like that all the time id maybe start listening again

18. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Hey, at least he's consistent as he claims he's pissed on Whoresy too (although that one likely cost him the equivalent of at least 5 animals needlessly killed for their skins.)

19. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this...i clearly remember the second he said i will piss on my fans...i was like fuck him..i let my sirius expire called and canceled ...then went to the 5 dollar deal for a few months ...then canceled that..

and to think the handful of people at sfn that pointed out in a common sense kinda of way that the show was sucking badly before the deena call and they were called every name in the book including hater...i think mostly everyone knew they were right but didnt want to see it...maybe they didnt want to be put on joey boots list ...

then they had everyone help with the merger...telling us the price would lower and more programming ...turns out it was howchie wanting to get his bonus and fuck us more....

fuck mel and howchie

also

my starmate was a piece of shit

she got past the screeners and through howie a curve ball...love deena

...LOL 1:36:12 howie says the infamous line ...." i hit it out of the park every morning"

thats douche chilling

20. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    wow pathetic....

oh I'd kill for a real caller to get through these days