I really really hate Lisa G

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by luvsimpsons, Aug 31, 2012.

1. luvsimpsons

luvsimpsons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Of all the asskissers Lisa has to be on top of the list. She's so in love with Howard it's scary. All of her news reports are embarassing, she wants Howard so bad it's pathetic and everything with "Beth is so beautiful" blah blah blah..ugh I can't take it. Sorry, but she just annoys the hell out of me. Had to vent...discuss if you wish.

2. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    I hate when they say she's so beautiful . . .

3. luvsimpsons

Reputations:
    ^^ So do I dude, so do I. They feel sorry for her, that's it. They don't think she's hot. She looks like a fucking skeleton in a wig, a way too pale skeleton in a wig. They make her sound like she's some fox and she's not, whatever.

4. kelliejean

kelliejean Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She is pretty, for 50 year old (with34ds)

5. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    She's almost 60. I think she's 58 or 59 . . .

6. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    You don't have to necessarily be young to be beautiful. But even when she was younger. In high school that is. This wasn't the case either. Based on her graduation photo I once saw somewhere . . .

7. kelliejean

Reputations:
    She is 56, looked it up so she actually doesnt look bad, when I'm 60 I hope to look that good. Just being honest

8. kelliejean

Reputations:
    Never saw that photo

9. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    She's thin. But her facial structure is a turn off for me . . .

10. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    I don't remember where I saw it. Maybe someone here has it. Or knows where to go to post it up here that is . . .

11. luvsimpsons

Reputations:
    I'll give her that, she's in better shape than most women pushing 60. Of course it's being wasted because she hasn't had a man in decades and she's a single woman with no kids so of course she has a lot of time on her hands to work out and look be thin. I just can't stand the woman, from her voice to her lack of personality she just rubs me the wrong way. She's the definition of a JAP (Jewish American Princess).

12. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    She's waiting for a Jewish billionaire to sweep her off her feet. And sadly for her that dream will never come true. If she could realize reality. She would concede to marry a Jewish guy who has a normal job, salary, and looks. But like Howard she's living in her own little world. Unlike Howard she doesn't have the funds to create the illusion she so desperately wants . . .

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  13. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Basically it boils down to money. She wants to be Howard & Beth's equal in terms of wealth and privilege.

She cut short her own personal vacation to cover a event for the news in the Hampton's. And she sketched Beth's wedding ring. That alone should tell you what she's all about . . .

14. kelliejean

Reputations:
    Not saying I don't agree with everything you say I just think she looks good for her age.

15. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    shes talentless and boring. why they got rid of her instead of penny, ill never know.

16. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Penny isn't Jewish perhaps. While Lisa is . . .

17. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Penny is making more money selling real estate anyways . . .

18. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't mind Lisa G like some people do. I don't like her...not at all, but I love when she's called out on her shit.

Unlike Jason, who I hate, Lisa doesn't know how to fight back without digging the hole deeper. So it's fun to laugh at her. I think she's like Eric the Midget to me. She doesn't frustrate me because I know she's miserable no matter how shitty she acts. I'm honestly an awful person when it comes to people I don't like and when those people act like asses, it makes me feel content with the fact that I take joy in that they are sad, lonely and broken people.

So if Jason or Ralph are in and being dicks like usual, I know that they're probably gonna have a good day when all is said and done. Even if they're yelled at or goofed on. They don't care and they'll be fine...and that's the shit that drives me nuts.

19. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Are you sure about that? I always thought Penny was a member of the tribe.

20. luvsimpsons

Reputations:
    That's another thing that annoys the shit out me. Lisa thinks she's this great catch when really she's an insufferable bore and uptight prude with the personality of a park bench. She's actually under the dillusion that prince charming is going to sweep her off her feet, sure Lisa, keep dreaming. At this point she would be lucky to get a grocery bagger at this point, it's not like she has alot of options. Wayne Segal didn't want her and I can't blame him. I would love to know the last time Lisa had a date or was in a serious relationship, of course she would never be honest because she never offers anything about herself except bullshit that she's a 30D.