I think all guests and callers are coached

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, May 20, 2013.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Never acknowledge that Robin isn't in the studio. Do not bring up or ask about Howard's new home. Do not ask about Howard's cyberbullying. Callers are told they will be dumped so their comments never make it on the air. Guests are instructed that should they bring up topics that Howard doesn't want discussed they will not be invited back to do the show again. This is one of the reasons that guests agents or publicists must call Gary to appear on the show. If Gary tries to book a guest then the guest can't told what to say. I was catching up on some recent shows and it's obvious that Natalie Maines is told what to say in regards to Robin. How can you make a comment when your looking at an empty booth where Robin sits and acts like she is front of you. Something to the affect Robin wasn't here the last few times I was in studio and glad to see she is back, WTF!!!! Martha Quinn who is a Howard worshipper did the same thing. How can these fucking guests participate in this charade. The show is now built on a foundation of lies. Eventually it will collapse. We need more callers to challenge the Bullshit by calling Jon Hein and Gary on the WUS. It's easier to get through and antagonize Booey about this crap.

2. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations: