I think Howard stole the "sauce on side" story

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by horsefacebetho, Apr 3, 2012.

1. horsefacebetho

horsefacebetho Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So, I was flipping around looking for something to watch and just watched Howard's "sauce on side" story played out on a tv show. Don't laugh, but it was Sex in the City. The red haired dyke just ordered chinese food on the phone and woman goes,(in a strong chinese accent) "I know I know, cold noodles with brown sauce with brown rice and chicken, hehehe you order same thing every time". From episode dated 2000. Sounds just like the sauce on side story.

2. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    You watched a TV show with women in it...you must be a FAG!

3. Kickenwing

Kickenwing Member

Reputations:
    I like how you think referring to one of the characters as "the red haired dyke" excuses you for watching that show.

4. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:

============

yeah BUT did she say "Sauce on side" ? :asian:

5. Shvoogie Button

Shvoogie Button Member

Reputations:
    They stole it from Howard!

SAUCE ON SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

6. horsefacebetho

horsefacebetho Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No I know exactly what the red haired dykes name is. I just didn't think you guys did, other then knowing one of the 4 is a red haired gay chick whos married to another ginger. Just trying to help you visualize. :shucks:

7. bigfoot it is

bigfoot it is Member

Reputations:
    impossible he invented sauce on side

8. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He watches gay shit in the most manly way.

9. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    dude, u were watching new jack city

10. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Member

Reputations:
    Not certain whether Howard stole "sauce on side" from Sex & The City, but he definitely stole the story about the Chinese girl laughing at him from them. Several years ago, during the Artie years I believe, Howard told the story of how he'd call and the girl would laugh at him. Sex & The City explained why: it's a cultural thing for Chinese women to laugh when they don't understand something, so Hobbs and Howard both used the same story of getting angry about being laughed at (Hobbs did it first). The stupid thing is, Howard's a Jew in NYC. He practically grew up on Chinese food. (Jews love it.) He should have noticed the behavior at some point. But no, he's so wrapped up in himself, he has to steal from TV shows like Sex & The City instead of relate things from reality.

Anyway, he's got another reason to mention the story. As Beffie would say, "Fwee Food." He's mentioned the name of the place a couple of times, Shun Lee. Here's their website, here's their takeout/delivery menu, and here's the route the delivery guy takes when bringing Howchie his food:

[​IMG]

As you can see, the place is only 2 blocks away from Howard's place. Due to NYC's 1 way streets, the driver has to take the long way around to get to Howie's.

11. TrotMeAround

TrotMeAround Member

Reputations:
    It would be quicker to walk it over. Besides its Chinese food the guy probably rides a bike.

12. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Member

Reputations:
    Maybe that's why Howard supposedly tips so much? The delivery person might normally ride a bike, but Howchie has OCD. The defective Jew bastard is probably afraid of airborne germs attacking the bike-borne food. In Howchieland, the fact that the food is locked inside a car for the trip makes it that much harder for germs to infect it.

13. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    why does the gay girl on sex in city have that hideous looking behemoth as a sex mate?
    weird...she has a screw loose

14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    This fucker cracks me up every time.

15. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I've always wondered how a guy who mocked asian accents on the air for so many years can order out and give his real name. I imagine they're doing something along these lines...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
  16. PRINCEschmaltz

PRINCEschmaltz Member

Reputations:
    So in your mind:

- It's obvious that Howard stole a part of the 'sauce on side' story because a character in Sex and the City was also laughed at by a someone who takes orders at a Chinese restaurant
    - It's obvious that Howard did this for free Chinese Food
    - It's necessary for you to include a map from Howard's apartment to the Chinese restaurant as if it proves anything other than you being a deranged fan in need of counseling

Get some help.

17. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Member

Reputations:
    No, it's obvious that Howard's fake anger "at being laughed at" was stolen from Hobbs' anger in Sex & the City. In neither case was the Chinese order taker laughing "at" the person placing the order.

I mean, c'mon. Do you really believe Howard orders his own Chinese food?!? That's what the help is for. "Sauce on side" and the anger are clearly both bits. The only question is, "Who did he steal 'sauce on side' from?"

Which "this" are you referring to? Making up or stealing the story about "sauce on side"? Stealing the story about getting angry at the laughing girl? Or are you referring to mentioning the name of the fuckin' restaurant on the air?!? The last is definitely being done for Marble related reasons. "Fwee food" is the least of it, as Mr Marbles is probably fishing for some sponsorship. If any of Howard's staff mentioned the name of a Chinese restaurant they ordered food from, Howard would string them up by the balls because he isn't getting his beak wet from the on air plug. Howard used to do this to Jackie all the time, whenever Jackie mentioned the name of a venue or person who wasn't Buchwald Spawn.

I guess your collection of Red chicklets, while other people collect Green ones isn't the only thing you got backwards. The map is from the Chink place to Howchie's, not the other way around. Idiot. No wonder you're defending Mr. Marbles, you've got a learning disability just like his.

But, speaking of Magpie Howchie's predilection for stealing, your user name is a prime example. Howard ripped off "King Biscuit Flour Hour" and Jewified it into "King Schmaltz Bagel Hour." The theft isn't even clever or funny, as one does not make Bagels with Schmaltz. One does make biscuits using flour, which was the point of the original name. Worse, just like you, that dyslexic bastard got it backwards. Presumably he meant to say "King Bagel Schmaltz Hour" but he transposed the two inner words.

18. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    It makes complete sense that because he watches so much fag television he'd start jacking their faggy lines and his fans would never detect them.

19. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:
    He also stole HEY NOW!! .....and good morning evaree bahdee ....
    he's a feef

20. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Almost all delivery men ride their bikes against traffic (illegal but they get away with it). Anyway, the delivery guy probably goes right up Broadway. You know what's crazy? I was walking around Lincoln Center this weekend and noticed the bright glowing Shun Lee sign a couple of blocks away and of course thought of Howard. Ugh.

I know that Sex and the City episode. I thought the same thing but we can never prove it so eh, whatever.