I think Howard's strong beliefs and causes are secretly geared towards Beth

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Phantom Lord, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did you ever think that some of the causes that Howard really supports are really geared towards Beth. Think about it.

1.) Abortion: I don't know one guy that says the number one issue when he votes for the President is their stance on abortion. He has said many times that the President may have to elect a new Supreme Court Justice and abortion is the main issue when he votes. This is geared towards Beth because he is so fearful that if she ever got pregnant he wants her to know abortion is no big deal and he is 100% fine with it.

2.) Birth Control: Howard has said that he doesn't think women should take the birth control pill because it messes with their health. This is the same guy who just said the has no problem having a fetus killed but he is worried about a woman's hormones possibly changing. This is geared towards Beth because he would not want her to go on the pill because she has the control of it and he doesn't trust her to not take the pill and get pregnant. Hence the reason a married guy is still using condoms.

3.) Going down on women: Howard says it causes cancer. He took a phone call this week about it and Howard insists oral sex with a woman can cause cancer. This is an easy one. He just doesn't want to go down on Beth and uses this excuse. Howard is OCD with germs and knows Beth has been around the block and has been road more times than a rollercoaster.

I am sure there are many more. Let me know which ones I am forgetting.

BeerCanThick, Wigward, yaddc and 2 others like this.
  2. BleedingGums

BleedingGums Fesh Fox Faggot VIP

Reputations:
    TL;DR

BeerCanThick likes this.
  3. Turkeyneck

Turkeyneck Howard's got one, not me VIP

Reputations:
    Howard definitely respects women that are earners. all Beth does is spend.

4. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    You're onto something here for sure. There are definitely times when I feel like he is taking passive aggressive jabs at Beth. Unless he is THAT oblivious of himself/her (which is entirely possible as well)

5. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Agree with what you state - but my take is slightly different. With Stern it's all about controlling his mark - in this case Beth. That's what he did with Artie, Gary, Jackie - playing against their weaknesses to get what he wanted.

1) His overly-proactive support for abortion, veiled as pro-feminism, is a subconscious threat/promise to Beth that Stern will push to pursue an abortion if she gets pregnant - who knows, maybe it's already happened. This is Howard continuing to yell at her, "Don't become pregnant or we will use abortion to fulfill your promise (that you don't want children - Beth's promise pre-marriage).

2) This one alway baffled me. If Stern doesn't want kids, why doesn't he get snipped? Probably because if he does it completely removes the potential that Stern could possibly change his mind and give Beth a baby. Once again it's manipulation by Stern to Beth, "I will control our fertility. And maybe, just maybe, if you do what I do, maybe someday I will give you a baby." Obviously, this has expired, but subconsciously, maybe Beth still holds out hope.

3) Howard's cancer comments are an excuse - Plus Howard's hair system might get loosened by Beth's inner thigh movements, so it's safer not to go there at all.

6. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    He loves women who are earners.
    Beth doesn't earn shit.
    Not even respect.

7. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    When he went on and on about Amal Clooney being so brilliant and intellectually stimulating...how must have Beth felt lol. And what was he telling us about his wife when he couldn't shut up about it

8. Turkeyneck

Turkeyneck Howard's got one, not me VIP

Reputations:
    exactly...he knows with the money he's worth he could have done far better.

BeerCanThick, beetlejosh and Tracy like this.
  9. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Totally agree.

BeerCanThick likes this.
  10. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Wow, you are really good, like one of those CSI guys.

BeerCanThick likes this.
  11. Shoedini

Shoedini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think he basically lives his life in a way to keep Beef around. He will want to stay relevant and in the public eye more for her than him as he continues to age.

12. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    If beth was intelligent enough to comprehend that he was putting her down, then I might feel a tiny bit sorry for her. She has no clue.

Jayla and beetlejosh like this.
  13. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He can't go down on her with that nose on him

14. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His belief in Horses

15. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth ain't that dumb, she landed hooknose and his wallet.

Icey likes this.
  16. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He gave up a partner who could have an intelligent conversation with him when he divorced Allison. He traded her in for a young stupid Twinkie who he could control. Now he has buyers remorse.

Tracy likes this.
  17. Jayla

Reputations:
    Not intelligent enough to notice, but I don't really think she'd care even if she were. As long as he provides her with a gargantuan shoe and bag budget and attention whoring opportunities, she's happy. I don't think mutual respect and admiration is a part of their relationship.

meanredhed likes this.
  18. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    My focus immediately went to "gargantuan shoe" and giggled a bit.

aquadog and Jayla like this.
  19. Jayla

Reputations:
    :giggle:

meanredhed likes this.
  20. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    3. Never heard him saying this before but the only conclusion I can draw is that Howard is indeed a closeted homosexual.

I mean let's think about it, cunnilingus is one of the most heterosexual acts a man can perform. Ordinary sex is just a man putting his dick in a pussy, it's something that pleasures both parties, lots of gay men have had sex with women. To eat pussy for a man is sexually stimulating as you pleasure the girl and you enjoy the vagina.

Howard's claim of being a germaphobe I feel is largely overplayed, he had a radio career of touching all sorts of weird women and people and let's be honest lives in one of the dirties cities in the world. He spent plenty of time fucking whores like Robin Givens so don't tell me he's so scared of germs.

He only has sex with Beth to fulfill his basic roles as a husband, he doesn't go down because he thinks about Ralph and having to lick a twat destroys his mood.

BeerCanThick likes this.