I think its time that SFN pulls all of our content

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I believe that it is due time for SFN to receive messages from each of us demanding that all posts, replies, accounts and any other content be removed from that website immediately. I, for one, have posted over there many times and have started many an interesting discussion. This latest move by Stern put me over the top. I sent in a demand for SFN to remove anything I ever posted and to cancel all of my accounts permanently and immediately.

Feel free to do the same. Howard can have fun trying to censor the internet. He'll need to hope that articles written about him or his fame-seekign wife dont have comment sections.

Howard... You can't stop people being critical of you... unless you stop doing things to be critical about.

2. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard's having one of Buchwald's junior secretaries issue you a cease & desist for that goddamned post.
    By the way -let me know how that request to have the other site remove your posts & cancel your account works out for you.
    From what I observed from the awesome Spazz assault you pretty much have to insult the owner and take his ex-wife's name in vain to be deaded there.

3. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I sent an e-mail last week with no reply. If anyone can furnish me a real adress I would be indebted. I just logged into my baby mult I was nurturing at SFN and they deaded my account for violating posting guidlines! I didn't post anything remotely negative or positive. They must be banning by IP now or something.

4. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    When I was banned a couple of years ago, they wiped out every trace of my existence, from all three accounts. Guess they don't do that any more.

5. Jake Dog

Jake Dog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm glad you kept the same avatar. It's inspiring

6. Jake Dog

Jake Dog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    They need the old posts just like Howard needs the old show tapes. They are the only thing that is funny anymore

7. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    based on how the upgrade went, it sounds like 90% of the content vanished through incompetence already :hhh:

8. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Hey, you look like a guy that wants to by some oceanfront property in Arizona.....

9. Elisa Jane

Elisa Jane Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hate Howard even more now.