I think jimmy norton has turrets.

Discussion in 'The Anthony Cumia Show' started by Hersh, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Hersh

Hersh Active Member

Reputations:
    Reading our edmunds description and the few times I've seen him on tv, the blinking is off the scale. Another thing is he hasn't done drugs or drank since 16. Is he really an 'addict' . Sometimes I can't stand him, his 'haaatable' rants suck, but his quips are incredible.

2. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Norton is an addict and drug expert the same way that a kid who quit playing baseball at age 15 is a Major League Baseball player. He got drunk less than a dozen times and his parents told him to quit drinking or they'd throw him out of the house. So he joined AA and became a zealot to the for profit rehabilitation industry. Norton thinks he knows more about drugs than anyone in the history of modern civilization. He thinks he's as into drugs as the main characters of Breaking Bad and The Wire.

Anytime someone who is against AA or NA comes on the show it is classic. Doug Stanhope routinely shits all over Norton when he comes in on the show.

3. I invented that

I invented that VIP Extreme Gold POTY Politics

Reputations:

i agree with you, but norton does know a lot about addictive behavior.

4. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If Jim Norton had normal testro levels he'd be this guy

[video=youtube;ZZ_cTJZ2tlY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ_cTJZ2tlY[/video]

[​IMG]

Bruce Blitzed

Give special ed credit he has carved himself a living out as a lower level stand up comic and usable "quippy guy" on a decent Radio Show in Opie and Anthony. He has TONS of faults.

1. short
    2. amorphous
    3. not handsomb
    4. girly hands
    5. has to pay women for sex

Last edited: Jul 27, 2013