Stern Show I Thought Howard Was A Part Of The NBC Family????

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by codeine, Jun 3, 2016.

1. codeine

codeine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I missed all of the Howard Stern Schows this week. All 2 of them. Anyway I'm listening to the reply today. A very odd replay with current and older content mixed in?

Holy Shit.... Howard was bashing AGT like crazy. Stabbing Nick Cannon & Heidi Klum like crazy. It was embarrassing the lengths he went to at stabbing his old "friends" and of course Simon Cowell.

I thought Howard Stern left AGT on his own terms? I'm confused? :dontknow:

Why is Howard so mad at his friends if he left AGT because it sounds to me that he was fired??? :giggle:

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard doesn't have a family... They all hate him

oblio98, Diogenes, WHTHS and 15 others like this.
  3. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
    Howard's failures (like getting fired from AGT) don't coincicide with his delusionally high opinion of himself.

Dude crowned himself King of all Media, ferChrissakes!!!

:c

4. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That's a very good point. If it was all fine and daddy and he left because he was done with it, why all the venom? He sounds more like a butthurt ex who got dumped when they weren't wanting to be let go. But I'm sure @Mlaw can school us on how this really means he quit on his own while being begged to stay. Yes, mlaw, I know, you claim you don't have alerts on and @Mlaw doesn't summon you. But I figure you'll somehow make your way here.

5. JonnySoul

JonnySoul Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Didn't Howard quit cuz he had new projects?

It's been a year

6. Pill Queen

Pill Queen Elegantly wasted Gold

Reputations:
    "Is NBC one company or two, Robin?"

7. tedsfrozenhead

tedsfrozenhead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He misplaced the notebook full of ideas. As soon as he finds it the content will be amazing.

crazycreep, WHTHS, kingship and 10 others like this.
  8. killallposers

Reputations:
    Look. Cutting edge technology takes time. He can't help it if car manufactures haven't yet made SIM card slots standard.

9. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    After the new five year deal with Sirius expires and he retires, will you be making 'Sirius fired Howard threads' .... first post: Everyone knows it was only one 15 year contract. :jj:

10. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No, no, Howard quit because he wanted to "explore opportunities" -- an expression typically used by people who leave a job by force, not by choice, to explain why they gave up a source of income without another source to replace it.

But Howard actually owns an opportunity explorer's hat, so I don't know what to believe.

[​IMG]

I just wish his hurt feelings, hostility towards the show and resentment of his former boss weren't totally out of step with his stated reason for leaving! It's so confusing!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  11. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We believe he signed three separate 5-year contracts with Sirius, because he always signs multi-year contracts. You believe he and Buchwald went through the notoriously laborious and time-consuming negotiation process once a year for four years with AGT? You think that AGT was okay with Howard's famous down-to-the-wire negotiation style, even though it meant they'd have to scramble to secure a venue and crew in New York if it worked out, or scramble to find a venue, crew and replacement judge in Los Angeles if negotiations didn't work out -- year after year for four straight years? Come on, let's keep it real.

12. ZevonFan

ZevonFan VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I will never understand why they moved the show from where it was established on the west coast. For Wiggy??? How can people who live and die by finding out how popular celebrities are and if it will bring their show into the spotlight never knew he was a fucking asswipe? No real followers? A gazillion people he duped into spending their hard-earned money? I guess there are way more really dumb shits in that aspect of showbiz. Actually, in all of showbiz. Wigster is hardly a tv legend, except in his mentally ill mind.

13. pilo

pilo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    so if his narrative is that he chose to leave this show on his own accord what is his justification for bashing it and saying simon stole his job??

14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    What are the symptoms?
    Everyone has problems with emotions or behaviors sometimes. But if you have borderline personality disorder, the problems are severe, repeat over a long time, and disrupt your life. The most common symptoms include:

• Intense emotions and mood swings.
    • Harmful, impulsive behaviors. These may include things likesubstance abuse, binge eating, out-of-control spending, risky sexual behavior, and reckless driving.
    • Relationship problems. You may see others as either "good" or "bad" and may shift from one view to the other suddenly, for minor reasons. This can make relationships very difficult.
    • Low self-worth.
    • A frantic fear of being left alone (abandoned). This fear may lead to frantic attempts to hold on to those around you. Or it may cause you to reject others before they can reject you.
    • Aggressive behavior.

15. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    One of the GayGT producers, Jason Braff(sp?), is a Stern sycophant. He truly believed the legendary "30 million strong" mantra and bought it hook, line and Buchwald.

Penelope, oblio98, Petal and 10 others like this.
  16. ZevonFan

ZevonFan VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Well, looks like Howig showed HIM! :cwl:

17. Tony Dogs

Tony Dogs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you need proof of how loyal Howard is, he signed a new long-term deal with Sirius last year even though he had finally been offered his "dream job" somewhere else. He could have left Sirius high and dry, but he knew the place would fall apart without him there, and he didn't want that on his conscience. Taking the "dream job" would have been a selfish move on his part.

18. killallposers

Reputations:
    Howard could've had his dream job, but instead, he decided to stay in the job he bitches about daily. He took the bullet for Sirius and for the employees. Except Lisa G, of course.

19. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Not only moved it to NYC, but also had the premiere during the sweeps month thinking the millions of Stern fans would be watching their hero.

Tracy, kingship, ARM and 5 others like this.
  20. codeine

codeine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :haha: :cwl:

Penelope and The Jackie chair like this.