I thought it was great how Victoria Jackson stood her ground yesterday

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JoeyG, Oct 17, 2012.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Active Member

Reputations:
    Now, I know not all of us agree with her views, but it was rather entertaining to hear her annoying, child-like voice not back down from Wig and Blobbin. They kept trying to interject their own words into her argument - like the words "hate" and "dispairage", etc. And she kept coming back to her main points. Those two just can't seem to grasp the concept that many people don't hate gay people - they just don't approve of gay marriage. Simple as that.
    Same with the abortion argument. A lot of people simply believe that it is murder (and many, like Victoria, pointed out some scientific evidence), yet Wig and Blobbin keep rambling on about how there are too many people in the world and abortion is one way to relieve that. I notice too that Wig kept referring to her and her views as being "way out there" and "very radical", when it is clear that about half of all americans support Victoria Jacksons views. Seems like anyone that disagrees with his views are "way out there".

2. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Agree.

3. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    I'll listen to both sides of any argument, but not from a retard like this lady. To give her any type of legitimacy, is just legitimizing plain stupidity.

4. sfsn kali

sfsn kali Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    all she said was that the DNA is different than the parents. yeah, we KNOW that.
    a fetus is STILL not a person

and telling another person how they should handle THEIR health is just rude.

what makes me laugh about these teabaggers is that they "claim" they want 'small' government, but then they want the government to COMPLETELY interfere with peoples private lives.

the government can pave the roads, make sure the water is clean, install wires, etc...but they should stay OUT of people's bedrooms and doctor's office.

5. 922Wine

922Wine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This.

Petulant children also stand their ground.

When you're "standing your ground" as a jackass, there's nothing to admire. She is impervious to sanity and reality -- like many of her ilk.

6. 233monte

233monte New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Totally agree with JoeyG. Shes religious, but admit she has flaws. Stuck to her points. She told a lot of truth. One big truth was that her kids will have to pay for college because they are not minorities. so true.

7. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    I love that liberals always have to put down a person that is conservative. Conservatives are just a bunch of dummies, etc.

8. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

However, if you're stupid enough to have enjoyed listening to that complete fucking idiot and not want to shoot her, then you're as dumb as she is!

[​IMG]

9. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    Big difference between being conservative and just being downright ignorant.

10. cabj

cabj Member

Reputations:
    Conservatives do exactly the same...

11. Yeahnolisten

Yeahnolisten Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What I love is that the minute that someone says their pro-life, every idiot on the left screams that abortion is a divine right and can't be taken away. But liberals being liberals, what they fail to see is that abortion isn't going anywhere, just that some people don't feel comfortable about goverment paying for it. Oh and to diffuse the other "one has nothing to with the other" argument, banks shouldn't have gotten bailed out either. They took the risk, they should suffer the consequences. But since both parties are owned by banks, guess who got screwed over.

12. openmike11

openmike11 New Member

Reputations:
    I would like to ask Howard.........if people who dont support gay marriage hate gays..... then do people who support gay marriage hate straight people?...

13. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    No Big Gulp for you!

14. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    Of course abortion isn't going anywhere. Both sides know that. But when one side cannot run on its record, it will deflect. It's all sleight of hand.

15. 922Wine

Reputations:
    I love when someone generalizes a group and then claims that group is generalizing another group. Grow up and learn how to make a point without being so god damned simplistic. One doesn't need to have a political ideology to know this woman is not the brightest bulb in the batch. She has said some very stupid, stupid things.

You do no favors for conservatives when she is who you think is supposed to validate them.

16. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    For arguments sake, then, when is a fetus a person? Is it an argument of location? That is, if Clumpy Stern is inside the womb, it is a clump and if outside the womb it's Ashley? What is the cutoff? Is it 7 months? What about 6 months 29 days? No? Also, you can't have it both ways. I remember that Scott Peterson was tried (and convicted?) for the murder of Laci and "their unborn child". Well, at that point we would have had a blob, not a person right?

17. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    Howard kept inserting the word HATE into Victoria's opinion on the gays and she never did allude that she HATED gay people.

18. Kamie

Kamie Active Member

Reputations:
    I think I can usually make my point with clarity, but admit that I posted my thought very quickly above, so your point is well taken. What I should have said is that it is a real shame that the political discourse has gotten so ugly. it really has.

19. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    agreed. it's a non issue.

but the other person isn't running on their record either. isn't mitts record as gov. liberal?

agree again. but its done by everyone, not just one side

20. 922Wine

Reputations:
    Perhaps it's the hypocrisy surrounding the right when they use the misnomer "pro-life" that pisses most of us off. When these people have a tendency to cheer on death and destruction, hard to take them seriously as "pro-life."

Change it to "pro-certain life" or "pro-life except for when I knock up my mistress" or "pro-womb life" or what it really is: "Anti-your choice"

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012