I thought Stern guests were banned from going on Opie & Anthony in the same week

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jon Hein is God, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;VeKc75Hgqbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKc75Hgqbo[/video]

2. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It depends how they are booked and how much clout they have. Both Ozzy and Seth Rogen did both shows this week. Ozzy and Black Sabbath did a major ad buy with Sirius on multiple channels. I am guessing he was a Sirius pool guest (Sirius books a guest and any show can get access to this guest and the guest goes from show to show). I don't think Howard could force Seth Rogen not to do O&A.

Even Mark Maron who was told that he couldn't do O&A for two weeks ended up doing them right after Stern. Maybe O&A's complaining on the air got Sirius to rescind the order.

3. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard has no clout anymore , he is currently removeing content from his channels if you hadn't noticed . He is trying to undermine Sirius in any way he can .
    myself being a hetrosexual man only listen to howard after O&A then I might turn on Wiggys Gayfest Show but it seems to be a repeat of the same shit

4. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard has no clout anymore , he is currently removeing content from his channels if you hadn't noticed . He is trying to undermine Sirius in any way he can .
    myself being a hetrosexual man only listen to howard after O&A then I might turn on Wiggys Gayfest Show but it seems to be a repeat of the same shit

5. jaw_belize

jaw_belize Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    People would have to give a shit first

6. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Ozzy Osbourne was on the same day too.

7. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    This no O&A rule only applies to the group of flunkies that Gary books to be on every 3 weeks, the ones everyone is sick of and are mentioned here frequently.

8. Icculus

Icculus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ozzy and Seth both like O&A and aren't desperate enough to be intimidated by Gary. Norton is friendly with the Osbourne's and hosted the Black Sabbath event the night of their appearance. Seth seems to listen to the show as he knew about a bunch of stuff that had happened on the show in the last few months.

The teen mom broad was probably just one of the Sirius bookings that any show could sign on for.