Sports I was there the night Ron Simmons beat Vader for wcw gold!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by baltimore mike, Jul 14, 2016.

1. baltimore mike

baltimore mike I wear panties 24/7 364

Reputations:
    Top that

2. baltimore mike

baltimore mike I wear panties 24/7 364

Reputations:
    See you cant!!!!

3. Mack

Mack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    gump

4. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    I saw Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme.

5. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    I was there when Owen and Davey Boy won the tag titles. WWF In Your House Mind Games. Stellar HBK/Mankind match was that night too. Mick could have a 5* match w/ a broom stick.

I was also there when the first "Nuuuuuuuuuhhhhh - gettttt" chant happened as Owen walked to the ring. It was at the Meadowlands and I started the chant. I was about 8-10 seats from the entrance ramp, at the back of the floor seats.

Drungle, GLguygardner, ljc and 2 others like this.
  6. Turkeyneck

Turkeyneck Howard's got one, not me VIP

Reputations:
    Simmons was a badass...even the Steiners didn't fuck with him.

7. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Richard Simmons wrestles?? I was at a WWF show in Hartford once and seeing it in person ruined it for the rest of my life. I cant watch it anymore. Obviously I know its fake and maybe the guys were just off a little that night, but at one point someone took the Undertaker by the back of his head and was supposed to smash him into the stairs outside the ring and they literally missed by about 2 feet but they still did the act and he kicked the stairs at the same time to make a noise like he had hit it with his head lol

8. synch22

synch22 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    La sports arena..... Honky Tonk comes out with Peggy Sue.....or was it.
    That damn sneaky Jimmy Hart....it was him dressed as Peggy Sue.
    I forgot who ripped off his clothes, down to the bra and panties.

What an awesome night , I had one of those wwf ice cream bars, those were a fav of mine .

wife is a whore likes this.
  9. Magnus

Magnus Member

Reputations:
  10. Pete67

Pete67 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I saw Kurt angle win his first heavy weight title in wife, also saw stone cold beer truck raw and a buried alive match with stone cold and taker.

Drungle and wife is a whore like this.
  11. EmilysBush

EmilysBush It's not a merkin.

Reputations:
    I was at wrestlemania 3 at the Silverdome In Pontiac Michigan 93,000 strong. I was 5 or 6 years old and had a riot.

DinnerSocks, Drungle, synch22 and 2 others like this.
  12. mrhoss

mrhoss Active Member

Reputations:
    I saw LT defeat Bam Bam Bigelow at one of the shitiest Wrestlemanias in history. I was also at Undertaker's on screen debut.

13. ob17

ob17 Active Member

Reputations:
    I was at the very first Royal Rumble Hacksaw Jim Duggan won it, also that night Dino Bravo went for the bench press world record

14. flaflaflunky

flaflaflunky Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've seen Captain and Tennille, Sonny and Cher, and Tommy Tune and fucking Twiggy! Take that, motherfucker!

synch22 likes this.
  15. Mook

Mook Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I saw the Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant vs The Great Kabuki at the Kitchener Aud... :p

Followed by someone wrestling a bear I believe....

16. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Pffft, I saw, in person, an acting Governor referee a Triple Threat title match between Stone Cold, HHH and Mankind that Mankind won.

It'll never happen again that a serving politician will referee a match. Once in many lifetimes event.

[​IMG]

wr118, Drungle and wife is a whore like this.
  17. JFK

JFK Ask not what your country can do for you. Gold

Reputations:
    I saw Trump shave Vinces head.

18. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    I saw "Canada's greatest athlete" Iron Mike Sharpe actually win a match vs. Cousin Luke.

Beat that.

19. joemama

joemama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I attended the 2nd annual Slammy awards in 1986, found the card.

WWF @ Baltimore, MD - Arena - March 1, 1986 (14,000)
    The Slammy Awards - shown live on MTV; hosted by Vince McMahon, with Gorilla Monsoon as a guest presentator; all awards stemmed from performances on 'The Wrestling Album;' featured Martha Quinn conducting a backstage interview with Bobby Heenan and King Kong Bundy in which they blamed a conspiracy involving WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan for why Bundy didn't win the Best Personality award and said they wanted Hogan; included Gene Okerlund performing 'Tutti Frutti;' featured Quinn conducting a backstage interview with George Steele and Capt. Lou Albano in which Steele confused her for Elizabeth; included Jimmy Hart performing 'Eat Your Heart Out Rick Springfield;' featured Quinn conducting a backstage interview with Jesse Ventura about not winning the Best Commentator award; included a WrestleMania 2 ad; featured Hillbilly Jim performing 'Don't Go Messin with a Country Boy;' included Quinn conducting a backstage interview with Freddie Blassie, Nikolai Volkoff, & the Iron Sheik in which they complained about Volkoff winning the Most Ignominious award; featured Quinn conducting a backstage interview with Jimmy Hart about not winning the Best Single Performer award, with the Junkyard Dog appearing and mocking Hart that Terry Funk wasn't around to protect him; moments later, JYD dragged Hart out to the stage and tore his pants off; winners of the night were: Best Personality in the "Land of 1000 Dances" video - Roddy Piper, Best Producer - Mona Flambe (Cyndi Lauper), Best Commentator - Gene Okerlund, Most Ignominious - Nikolai Volkoff and Best Single Performer - the Junkyard Dog
    Featured Gorilla Monsoon & Jesse Ventura on commentary:
    Prime Time Wrestling - 3/17/86: Jim Powers pinned Barry O at 6:43 with a small package
    Prime Time Wrestling - 3/17/86: George Wells pinned Jose Luis Rivera at 3:04 with a running shoulderblock
    Prime Time Wrestling - 3/17/86: Danny Spivey pinned Ron Shaw at 5:26 with a bulldog
    Prime Time Wrestling - 3/17/86: Sivi Afi pinned Rene Goulet at 10:31 with a flying bodypress
    Prime Time Wrestling - 3/17/86: The Junkyard Dog pinned AJ Petruzzi (sub. for Hercules) with the powerslam at 1:41
    Prime Time Wrestling - 3/17/86: Tony Atlas pinned Iron Mike Sharpe at 4:06 with a headscissors into a cradle
    Prime Time Wrestling - 10/28/86: Nikolai Volkoff & the Iron Sheik (w/ Freddie Blassie) defeated George Steele (w/ Capt. Lou Albano) & Cpl. Kirchner at 7:36 when Sheik placed Volkoff on top of Kirchner after Sheik kicked Kirchner in the head after Kirchner hit the Samoan Drop on Volkoff
    King Kong Bundy pinned Hillbilly Jim
    Paul Orndorff defeated Roddy Piper in a steel cage match

20. The Finklestein Kid

The Finklestein Kid Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was supposed to go to Armory in Tampa when the original Mr Wrestling Tim Woods unmasked, unfortunately something happened and I couldn't make it. Would hae been perfect for this thread but what the fuck.