I was wondering something about howards 2 oldest girls...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Gena, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Gena

Gena Member

Reputations:
    This may have been discussed before but i have been wondering. The two oldest girls live in nam and in isreal right? OK, why? I mean they arent exactly the safest places to live are they, and for a woman. If the girls don`t get along with their wig wearing ol man or hate his horse face whore of a wife then ok i can understand them not going around them a lot. However, what about their mom, Allison.What about the grand parents?

Im not sure if Allisons folks are still alive but wiggys are, dont the girls have a relationship with the grand parents? Dont they miss their mom? If i had kids and we were close id be worried sick and miserable to have them on the other sides of the world. If we were not that close, they`d still be my kids, id want them safe, id want them nearer than some foreign countries.

I could not imagine not seeing them, not hugging them, does it hurt Allison to have them so far away? Do the kids get on with her or step dad? Could he have ran them off? Are they so goofy and disfunctional that they want to be a far away from any family and also their siblings as they can?

Ive never seen this talked about much here, just how they hate howad and horse so they moved as far off as they could, but that does not explain the distance from the rest of the kin folks. Im just wondering if anyone knows something i don`t, if they have heard or read something to shed light on it. I just wonder if any one else here has wondered these same things .

2. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Seems like you do a whole lot of wonderin

3. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    It's hard to figure out carpet munchers.

4. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard's kids think President Kennedy is still in office, it's 1961 and thought it would be cool to join the Peace Corp.

5. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Two oldest are super jewish liberal type that are very charitable and feminist unlike the little one and Beth te cunt. Also Allison seems like a mom that wouldn't get in the way of her children's personal growth

6. John Sterling

Reputations:
    Plus they could eat all the vagina they desire without the media stalking them.

7. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    Hooters restaurants, the only place where i find hair in my food and keep it.

8. John Sterling

Reputations:
    Juan, the sous chef, is aware of this and has been fooling you all this time.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  9. Teeney

Teeney My friends call me Lissette Gold

Reputations:
    It seems that Emily is in her own little world and must travel back and forth. She is big into her Judaism. She did go to her father for help with her album (having scott the engineer produce it) so they must have a decent relationship. Debra seems to be the most grounded. I believe she speaks a couple of languages (unlike Beth) and does alot of work helping others. Ashley is still young and really grew up with Beth being around so it might not be a big deal for her. I would think that all the children are in regular contact with both of their parents. I am sure they are embarrassed by their step mommy's age and childish ways but I doubt that is the reason they live out of the country. They grew up being embarrassed by Howard so I doubt anything has changed there also but they know that Daddy still pays the bills.

10. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shouldn't this be in an Oprah thread?:boohoo:

11. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    good question. Seems very odd to me.

12. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Israel is actually very safe if you're not in the West Bank. I dont know where Emily lives but Tel Aviv is a modern city. Vietnam is another story.

13. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    good observation (and probably quite true).

14. Tans Lover

Tans Lover Active Member

Reputations:
    Honestly, I think they just have the desire to live in other places for awhile. If I had the backing money like they do I would go live in other countries temporarily just for the experience. I wouldn't choose the countries they chose.

I'm not saying that both of them are not emotionally scarred from their "father" but I really think they are just out doing their own thing and using daddy's money to subsidize it. If my father was an almost billionaire I guarantee I would be living for a couple of years at a time in other countries for the experience.

A lot of kids move away from parents and you are assuming that the kids never go back to visit their mom and I'm sure they at least text Howard to say hello when they are around.

15. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    they seem way into themselves, and being their "own person" and personal growth and all that sorta selfish shit that people with real lives and real responsibilities never get to experience.

16. Gena

Gena Member

Reputations:
    Thanks for all the input, some of you guys [ or gals ] make sense with your points of view. I just see so much on here about how they move away to be away from daddy and the ol blonde mare and their stupidity that i dunno how much is kidding and how much is truth. I know many here are long time listeners, some were, maybe still are die hard fans so i figured if any thing was floatin round about family rifts then someone here would know. Maybe its not as strange as it looks, at least i hope the girls do have some solid loving relations with some of their family cause i dont think beth and wiggy are honestly emotionally capable of such a thing with anyone.

17. Tans Lover

Tans Lover Active Member

Reputations:
    I pretty much guarantee that there is not a solid loving relationship between the daughters and "Beth and Howard." The daughters that Allison raised. They can look to Howard for money and that is about it.

18. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    This. And its a proven fact that females have hairier vaginas and buttholes in Israel. That's what Emily prefers.

19. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He has 4 daughters

20. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just realize they both have major daddy issues and that's why they do weird shit.