I wonder if Howard will go after Dennis and Callahan again

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Rob0729, May 9, 2014.

1. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Dennis and Callahan show is the radio show Howard went off on last year. Well, they just went off on "Howie Hamptons" for about 5 minutes. Dennis is out today and Kirk Minahan is replacing him today. Here are some of the highlights:

- They trashed Howie Hampton for having Larry King on considering Howard used to trash King regularly and had King's mug shot on the wall of the old studio
    .- Called Howie Hamptons the illegitimate child of Ryan Seacrest and Don Imus
    -Made fun of him for going to dinner with Steve Martin, but didn't think it was right for the show.
    - Made fun of him for making his career off of "hanging in his basement with Ralph" and now attends galas for global warming

They aren't the greatest broadcasters and they kinda rehash the same stuff we post here, but it will be interesting to see if Howard responds.

No audio yet, but it was during today's Headline, Headlines, Headlines which they post every day. It will be here.http://audio.weei.com/weei/dennis_and_callahan.htm

2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They should have made fun of his wig and being married to a gold digger.

3. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Did Coward argue directly with them or clips of their show?

4. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It was either clips or Jd's notes.

5. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    You really listen to D&C?

6. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Only because they were talking the NFL draft while the other station was all Bruins. Normally, I avoid them. They are hacks.

7. Rob0729

Reputations:
    When was the last time Howard ever went head to head with anyone live. Of course it was clips. Howard ain't taking on anyone live.

[video=youtube;JZNkoa_nM9I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNkoa_nM9I[/video]

8. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lame. They sound like real radio talent. I appreciate the intent, but I bet they really suck.

9. Rob0729

Reputations:
    They do suck. Normally I would not have even posted a rant like this. The guys on the other sports radio station in Boston take swipes at Howard all the time, but I never post them here because it isn't worth it. The only reason I did post it is because they got under Howard's skin last year that he went off on an 8 minute rant on them.

10. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I am all for Howard getting pissed off (or pissed on).

11. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Really ?? Global warming??? Howard has sunk that far left/low?????

12. chief0124

chief0124 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He'll respond to these guys who nobody has ever heard of, but O & A can tool on him every week and Howie doesn't make a peep.

13. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Here is the audio. It starts at the 7:30 mark:

http://audio.weei.com/a/91693987/headlines-headlines-headlines-wonderlic-scores.htm

Sorry, but I can't embed.

Here is the transcript:

And if he's healthy he's a steal at this point in the draft select suspect like respect you know like we see this suit to hit the -- callers numbers compared to a he's he's numbers take a look at those every get a chance we will do after this here's Larry King. I talk about piers Morgan who has lost his job August following up king here's Larry. Is very opinionated on an -- was right -- of my eagle at the door you know large writers who what where when why and I was a different kind of journalism I was more personal and I was funny. You -- Pierce's funny. On the screen Merrill I I mean unintentionally. With the kings things. -- that's what that would help him since I was about it. This. He's been out the treatment be bolstered east. Of course are optimistic in -- yet in the story and -- old studio became a rock. There was a pictureLarry king's march under -- bad checks right that was in the studio and now. He bet the machinery and shot and talented they have egos bigger than no -- events on the on the island -- seals. Do you. In almost denounced the climate change that's -- he threatens rest thing of course duty can stop climate change at a funny but he did he didn't 1996 these talk and Richard product such as if -- -- you think you'll ever turn out to be like Howard -- we just on yellow of it would make it at its eagle. Like fighting climate change -- kind of -- stray cats orchestra. And stuff. Hampton says the other day that he's never had Steve Martin non show but he wants to but he had dinner with them. And that doesn't feel right haven't yet sure yet right -- that's a -- Having dinner with someone and then -- -- problem on the show is a guy who again built its fame the guy who beat them they spent as we can of these Ralph watching these are killed every one of those three only thirty in the world. The nineteen. 96 Howard Stern which eviscerate the 2014 and now he's Seacrest. He's easing -- -- weird if Don Imus and Ryan Seacrest had to set a secret that the baby a baby would be star with his -- and assert is. Nicklaus he's that it is Alex Solis. -- What's the worst thing for storm right now. Is the -- -- the plays he's he's it's it's a combination. Ryan SeacrestImus and Mary Hart and dude you better look at -- -- you're ugly and you are now. And Howard Stern America -- Rosie O'Donnell there was -- He cerberus bought that's used to say and has won two rows well now they have right they have -- -- Some great round a radio Ethiopia huge Stan. Rosie and Rosie wipers they're too which is out of breath. It just the nicest people. -- some sort of stunned -- like skeletal okay.