Politics I worked with about 15 Millennials today...AND WE ARE ALL FUCKED!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DinnerSocks, Sep 30, 2016.

1. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So, I worked on a shoot for a "socially conscious" comedy TV show today. The concept was to get a bunch of Millennials together and do a conversation on some of today's hot topics. Here's a little about what I learned from them.

- They all seem to think that the Police go around killing innocent Black men, I swear to god that's what the majority of them thought! There was no mention of the victims in these situations "resisting arrest" or "pointing weapons at Police", NOTHING!

- The term "All Lives Matter" is extremely offensive to them. You are probably a racist bigot if you agree with that phrase.

- They all think #BLM is a righteous and virtuous, honest-to-goodness Civil Rights movement because the "corrupt" justice system is out to get Black men simply because of the color of their skin.

- Micro-Aggressions are racist, on par with refusing service at a restaurant or denying employment to people of color.

- White people cannot possibly know what it's like to be a person of color so they should never speak about it, EVER! However, people of color are free to speculate about how racist people like our founding fathers were based off of quotes the producers pulled up. One of the quotes was George Washington talking about how he hated Jews. The quote was clearly an internet fake.

- The other quotes that the producers pulled up that the Millennials reacted to were all from Founding Fathers or former Presidents, all white men, and they were all taken completely out of context. It didn't matter though, it was just an excuse for them to shit on our Founding Fathers (and this country by proxy). Funny, they could shit on George Washington all they wanted but could never bring themselves to say a cross word about #BLM.

- Even though they were ALL college grads, most couldn't pronounce some very simple words and had no idea about some VERY basic historical facts. I figured out that the historical facts were about old white men so that's why none of them cared.

- Oh, yeah...none of them had any problems calling white people pieces of shit (not their wording but you get the idea).

- Most of the people we talked to were White (maybe 3-4 non white out of 15) but they ALL had almost the identical opinions and attitudes about EVERY topic disussed. At the end of the day the Millennial producers were like..."it was so awesome how they were all 'woke'. Not a single racist asshole in the bunch, they all 'got it'. So, to clarify, having any dissenting opinions or ideas makes one a "racist asshole".

Needless to say, I was mad as hell...

[​IMG]

but I bit my tongue the whole time. This shit is indeed scary though. Every story you've been reading about Millennials on here is true. These kids are legit being brainwashed by these shitty liberal arts colleges their parents are wasting 1/4 of a million dollars on. This country is going to be in serious trouble in 10-20 years. What we're going through now will be seen as a picnic.

2. Reverend Maynard

Reverend Maynard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    These little dickheads will not survive long. They will quickly be disposed of by virtue of natural selection.

3. FeetToTaste

FeetToTaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do you think they rushed to a message board to bitch and moan about the old man they worked with today?

4. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    stanggirl likes this.
  5. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's pretty much how the media reports it, they conveniently leave out the details about what the "victims" were doing when they got shot and only report on the incidents involving black men. There have been two cases of white guys being killed by cops in my area recently and neither made the national news (or caused a riot).

6. DinnerSocks

Reputations:
    I didn't rush, I watched NXT and drank a few beers before I posted.

7. Ving

Ving Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't worry too much. Next week you'll be working on a new Klan / Nazi based comedy and that should raise your spirits.

8. DinnerSocks

Reputations:
    LOL! You're just as bad as them. Do you teach at a Liberal Arts fag school? Lesbian Studies perhaps? Dr. libcuck VING

I'm sorry if I get a little offended when someone calls George Washington a "piece of shit" even if the quote they were basing that off of was completely fake.

9. MykTide

MykTide Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I want in.

stanggirl, Cunt, No. 2 Pencil and 5 others like this.
  10. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Who were the professors who taught them that and threatened to fail them if they don't repeat the talking points? Pathetic faggot queens like Ving. thankfully they will be dead soon.

11. DinnerSocks

Reputations:
    This is as close as I have ever seen to McCarthyism and "The Red Scare". Dissenting opinions are VERBOTEN!

After today, I'd bet my next year's salary that our First Amendment rights will be altered within my lifetime.

12. Gaylord Focker

Gaylord Focker Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :lmao:

sino8r and stanggirl like this.
  13. COMIXXX

COMIXXX Member

Reputations:
    Dennis Pragger talks about this everyday. The Left has indoctrinated our children at a early age. The universities then fuck them up some more. It makes me sick to my stomach what The Left has done. Pragger also talks about everything the Left touches is ruined. I'll never vote for another democrat as long as I live.

14. binhphuocngu

binhphuocngu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They want this. They want that. They don't feel they really need to work for it though. Just like the participation trophies. No work. No consequences for losing. ALL WINNERS. ALL MILLIONAIRES by 35.

Imagine if these were the kids going to war for US in Vietnam. They would have all been Hanoi Janes and sold us out to get a piece of fruit and clean undies.

Their battles are won or lost according to how many texts they can send their BFF.

15. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    And to think they think we should pay for their education and then subsidize them when no company is looking to hire a moron with a bullshit degree like bachelors of 12th century korean lesbian poetry.

16. DinnerSocks

Reputations:
    It's funny to think that we are now way more "repressed" as a society when it comes to talking about race than we were almost half a century ago with the premier of "All in the Family". There's no way in hell a TV show that spoke that frankly about race, gender, religion, and economic inequality would EVER get on the air in 2016, which is really too bad. Comedy and laughter have been been unifying people for thousands of years. If we can laugh at something, then it isn't as serious and deadly as we may have previously thought and laughter releases much needed tension. When is the last time we've had any "tension released" about the subject of race in this country?

The idea that certain groups of people are "allowed" to talk about race and others aren't is just pushing us further and further apart. They keep telling us that we need to have a "national conversation" but I think I know what they mean by a "conversation"...

[​IMG]

17. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They dont even know what they want. Ask any of these ass hats to outline clear policies and means of implementation and you'll either get some stupid answer like "were against greed/killing blacks/ etc." or some anarchist shit like "close all prisons, release the inmates."

The government needs to enforce with strict power the rules of protesting. As soon as one asshat gets out of line taser that fucker, 1 more steps up and its no longer worth an officer getting hurt, fire the tear gas and get the party rocking. They still come after you? Deadly force. Make this known in advance and lets see the thirst for protest after a couple of weeks.

18. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    You could have done society a solid and poisoned them.............but NO.:artiejj:

19. DinnerSocks

Reputations:
    I've always hated when people compare historical figures to OUR current standards of Political Correctness. I mean, take Teddy Roosevelt, he lived from 1858-1919. Granted, he may have been the "biggest mark for himself" in the history of the world and he probably had a narcissist level slightly higher than Robin Ophelia, but he lived in a completely different world than we live in now. There was no air conditioning, refrigeration, electricity, internet, Wikipedia. Toilet paper had just been invented the year before he was born. There's hardly a single value that existed in his day that we still hold dear, the world has completely changed.

His notorious was this quote made in 1886..."I don't go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of every ten are, and I shouldn't like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth."

To put this quote into context, Roosevelt came up in the era of "Social Darwinism" and it was thought to be the White man's burden to spread civilization around the world (colonialism). In 1886, The Indian Wars were still going strong and people of Roosevelt's time looked at the Native Americans how we look at ISIS, they were savages that indiscriminately killed Civilized people in the American West. The idea of the downtrodden Native American forced to live on reservations had not yet come to pass. Roosevelt's quote was meant to be one of heroism, not genocide. He was clearly talking about meeting his enemy on the field of battle.

20. binhphuocngu

binhphuocngu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh they love the ANARCHY theme. Then I tell them "Well, today I like you and tomorrow is another day, so if I don't like you, I'll just kill you."