I would've got a divorce after the "accidental dinner"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LaserT, Jul 31, 2013.

1. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    I don't think Howard made the mistake or threw Beth under the bus. I also don't think it was a Buchwald plant.

The celebrities at the Social Life party THROWN FOR HER was no one.

But at Jerrys Bash was Cameron Diaz, Naomi Watts, Kelly Ripa, Alec Baldwin, Tiffani Amber Theissen, Sean Avery, etc, etc.

[​IMG]

Jerry's Bash came up the same time as the party thrown for her and her magazine. Did she say the wrong time so she could leave and get to where the real celebrities were?
    How the hell do you leave a party in your honor. You can't leave, no matter what time you show up. THE PARTY IS FOR YOU AND PEOPLE ARE THERE FOR YOU!! I'm out....divorce!

Guess the magazine and Howard mean a lot to her. Oops, I messed up the time. Oh well let's just eat and we can go to Jerry's now!:cheer:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    I agree, there was no mistake, she blew off the party in her honor to go to Seinfeld's. She'd skip her mom's funeral to party with celebs.

3. LaserT

Reputations:
    Any normal person would say ooops, oh well we'll just wait around an hour, no big deal. Who the hell goes, "Ooops, well we have to eat right now and we CAN NOT stay because we got here a bit early." It's a party for you. WTF???

This makes me cringe. It's just wrong in so many ways. Imagine what the people at the Social mag party said about it.

4. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  5. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They could have gone to Jerry's party a couple of hours later. But I guess it would have been past Grandpas bed time.

6. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Fucking Seinfeld is starting to look like Gilbert godfreid bwahaha ugly fuck

7. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Since I tend to avoid the Howard & Beth Show, I missed out on hearing this story.

At least it's nice reading that Beth is still a "fucking slutbag" to quote Anthony "Jack Off" Weiner's "communications director" about an intern who resigned from working for the campaign & went public on what a scuzzy bastard Weiner is.

8. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cewebwitties are Beeth's double rainbow. Those parties are the only time she achieves cervical moisture.

The way Wiggy said "Beth loves those parties SO much" a few months back was cringeworthy. His somber, almost regretful tone really sounded like it was the best thing in her life and he couldn't bare to take it away from her. This was when KOAB called out Howard for "going back to the hotel sick without Beth" and she stayed at Kimmel's party the rest of the night- "I NEED this Howard, god damn you and your fucking neurosis you will not rob me of this. That woman over there KNOWS Johnny Depp!"

She couldn't be any more transparent, but I don't think any actual celebrity sees her as anything more than the rich man's version of the hooker that some loser brought to the wedding and now she's harassing all the guests with her madness and going facedown in the punchbowl. The stink of golddigger isn't one that really washes off, it always comes across, and those types of Hollywood social circles can smell them from a mile away. Normally they'd utilize them for their best qualities and toss them in a dumpster but since she's married she is basically useless to them, just taking up space.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  9. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Exactly. If the first party was supposed to start at 7:30 and they got there at 6:30, stay until 8:30 and then go over to Seinfeld's.

But you know what's going on in Howard's neurotic skull: "I have to go to bed early! I have to eat early! Why isn't the rest of the world on MY schedule?!"

10. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I want to know what people were left at this party host-less, and if they knew they were being ditched for someone more famous. Hopefully they did not have to pay for this diss.

11. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    BTW I absolutely hate celebrities who call themselves "famous".

12. LaserT

Reputations:
    I hear you, but I wouldn't even leave. I mean if the party is for me and the job Howard got me and all these people are showing up for me and Howard, I would stay to the end and thank everyone and mingle. Jerry's party wasn't even for them. But they say F off to the supporters and go somewhere else? It was their party.

I mean, they left before anyone got there. Didn't even say hello or thank anyone?:facepalm:

BTW, who was dying to see Beth at Jerry's party? Pretty sure people thought her move of ditching her party and supporters was just wrong.

13. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Oh, I'm totally with you. I wouldn't have left either.

And yes, they left as the guests were arriving. They greeted them. Then they split.

Classy, huh?

14. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm hoping they are saying..."What assholes for leaving..No more Beth Stern on Social mag covers" :pray:

15. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Exactly, a person with integrity would honor the initial committment they made and send their regrets to Seinfeld with a check for the charity.

16. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    They know now. Those two are too stupid to even lie their way out of something with tact.

[​IMG]

17. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    I agree with all this, but I also think Howard was in on it. He's just as much an ass kisser as she is.

18. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the truth is probably no one showed up at the social life party.......... it's like having a party for the pennysaver.

19. 14chimneys

14chimneys Member

Reputations:
    I can't believe Seinfeld trusts that chick he's with.. wasnt she newly married when he picked her to be "the one" any chick that just got married & then because of money & a famous person, just leaves the first husband for Jerry is kinda weird of Jerry to trust??

20. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    Of course he was in on it. It reeks of bullshit. They put their two half-witted brains together and come up with completely implausible scenarios and then high five each other for their cleverness.