WTF Identifying the antichrist- any guesses?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Mar 18, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    From some religious dude. I took out the bible verses- just read the bold section heads to see he criteria.

Envisioning the Antichrist: Some Characteristics to Look For When Attempting to Identify Him

The identity of the Antichrist will not be a mystery following the midway point of the seventieth week of Daniel. The Antichrist will reveal himself when he sits in the temple of God and makes the claim that he is God.

Although the Antichrist’s true identity will eventually be revealed, there are probably a lot people right now who would like to identify the Antichrist before his unveiling takes place so they can monitor his activities closely.

I imagine that one point of interest that is probably on the minds of a lot of people who study Bible prophecy today is whether there is someone alive today who will serve as the Antichrist in the future. I assume each of you who are interested in identifying the Antichrist have a list of characteristics you look for when trying to identify the Antichrist.

Today I’ll share with you some of the qualities I look for when attempting to identify the Antichrist.

• Note: Some of the qualities I’ll discuss in this article have some direct biblical-backing while other qualities may not have direct biblical-backing (it’s just my opinion).

Extremely Charismatic
    I imagine that the Antichrist is going to be an extremely charismatic leader. I imagine the Antichrist will be capable of exciting large crowds of people, be able to persuade many people to become very loyal followers of his, and be able to persuade various world leaders to support his ideas.

This may surprise you, but I don’t know of a person today who comes close to being as charismatic as I expect the Antichrist to be.

• This doesn’t mean that the Antichrist isn’t on Earth right now. I’m only saying that I don’t know of anyone who is as charismatic as I expect the Antichrist to be.
    However, there is one historical figure who I think the Antichrist’s charisma may rival or even exceed. I think the level of charisma that the Antichrist will have could rival or even exceed the level of demonic charisma that Adolf Hitler, who I believe is the seventh king of Revelation 17:10, possessed.

Hitler possessed unnatural, demonic charisma that enabled him to induce millions of people into following him loyally. The Office of Strategic Services, a World War 2 U.S. intelligence agency, described the intoxicating effect that Hitler’s charisma had on the German people:

“Unquestionably, as a speaker, he has had a powerful influence on the common run of German people. His meetings were always crowded and by the time he got through speaking he had completely numbed the critical faculties of his listeners to the point where they were willing to believe almost anything he said… And somehow he always managed to say what the majority of the audience were already secretly thinking but could not verbalize. When the audience began to respond, it affected him in return. Before long, due to this reciprocal relationship, he and his audience became intoxicated with the emotional appeal of his oratory.[1]

Hitler’s unnatural charisma and persuasive abilities pushed people to perform tasks that they otherwise would not do. For instance, Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s propaganda minister and member of Hitler’s inner circle, followed Hitler despite having reservations:

“I have been working with him for years, I see him almost everyday, and still there are times when he loses me completely. Who can claim to know who he really is? …You’ll think I’m crazy, but listen to me: Hitler will bring us to a catastrophe. But his ideas, once they have been transformed, will acquire a new strength…Is he really human?” I would not want to swear on it”.[2]

Similarly, Ulrich de Maiziére, a member of Hitler’s General Staff, spoke of Hitler’s demonic impact on people:

“Secondly, (Erich von) Manstein spoke to Hitler. (Maximilian von) Weichs spoke to Hitler. (Guenther von) Kluge spoke to Hitler. And this cast a light on something which I myself experienced at the end of the war; that this man emanated an almost indescribable demonic effect on individuals, which only a few were able to escape. And which one cannot really understand if one hasn’t experienced it oneself”.[3]

You can read more about Hitler’s charisma and demonic influence at the following link

Unlike Hitler, I expect the Antichrist to be fluent in at least a few widely-spoken languages, including the English language. The ability to speak different languages would enable the Antichrist to persuade people from a variety of countries to become followers of his and enable the Antichrist to use his full charisma to persuade leaders of different countries to agree to his ideas/requests/demands.

A Problem Solver
    I expect the Antichrist to begin his rise to prominence as a person who addresses some of the world’s major problems through diplomacy. In fact, I think the Antichrist is the rider of the white horse in Revelation 6:2.

Heavily Involved in Mideast Issues

One of the top problems that I expect the Antichrist to address is the longstanding conflict in the Middle East. More specifically, I expect the Antichrist to be a leader who will be heavily involved in shaping relations between Israel and its neighbors. The main reason for this expectation is that Daniel 9:27 tells us that the Antichrist will be able to confirm a “covenant with many” for “one week” (seven years).

I think the “covenant with many” will involve Israel & its neighbors and relate to Mideast peace in some way. We see in Daniel 9:27 that temple sacrifice will be taking place during the first portion of the seventieth week of Daniel. I think it is quite possible that the covenant with many that the Antichrist will confirm will be an all-encompassing Mideast peace agreement which includes the acceptance/toleration of temple sacrifice.

A Successful Military Leader
    I think the Antichrist will likely become a successful military leader (if he isn’t already a decorated military leader before his rise) in the latter portion of his rise as Daniel 11:39 suggest that he will be able to take on the strongest opponents and win.

I would not rule out the possibility that the Antichrist will utilize his persuasive abilities to give leaders of various countries a false sense of security during the early portion of his rise so that he can later overwhelm his opponents in surprise attacks during the latter portion of his rise. Daniel 8:25 mentions that the Antichrist will “by peace shall destroy many”.

Extremely Arrogant
    After considering 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 I think it is fairly obvious that the Antichrist will have a gigantic ego since he will have the audacity to claim that he is God and will demand the world to worship him. Daniel 11:36 and Daniel 8:25 also confirm that Antichrist will likely be the most arrogant person of all time.

Ruthless Behind the Scenes
    I expect that the Antichrist will not be benevolent towards others behind the scenes. Daniel 8:23 indicates that the Antichrist will be a “king of fierce countenance” which to me suggests that he will rule in a very harsh manner.

Not a Womanizer
    I don’t think the Antichrist will be a womanizer as Daniel 11:37 suggest that the Antichrist will not regard the desire of women.

This does not mean that the Antichrist won’t be married or have a girlfriend (I can see him being married to aid his public image). However, you probably won’t see the Antichrist’s name in the tabloids for being around a bunch of different women.

Religion/Spirituality
    I do not expect the Antichrist to be a follower of any of the world’s five major religions. Instead, I expect the Antichrist to adhere to occult practices and/or a New Age spiritual philosophy. Interestingly, Daniel 8:23 mentions that the Antichrist will understand “dark sentences”. Some believe “dark sentences” could imply that the Antichrist is into some sort of magic…

Ethnicity Unsure
    I am not 100% sure what ethnicity the Antichrist will be. Some say that the Antichrist will be Assyrian as there are Bible prophecy verses in Isaiah 10, Isaiah 30, and Micah 5 that mention the “Assyrian” in a role that could arguably fit the Antichrist.

There are others who think that Antichrist will be Syrian as Antiochus Epiphanes IV, a man who some people think Antichrist’s career will closely parallel given the similarities between how Antiochus and how the Antichrist were described by Daniel (see Daniel 8 and Daniel 11), ruled from Syria.

There are other theories about the Antichrist’s ethnicity beyond what I’ve mentioned above. However, I cannot mention them all for sake of brevity…

I am personally much more focused on looking at the group of qualities I mentioned above than focused on the ethnicity of the Antichrist. I don’t know for sure what ethnicity the Antichrist will be, so it is not something I think about much in the search for the Antichrist.

I know I haven’t listed all the characteristics that describe the Antichrist, but I hope the characteristics I mentioned in this article are helpful for anyone curious about what I look for when attempting to identify the Antichrist.

2. MilkyDischarge

Reputations:
    For those who look to Nostradamus,

Nostradamus and the 3 Antichrists

[​IMG]

Is Mabus real?

I was looking at John Hogue’s website.

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/mabus/

He made a good observation about the prophecies of Nostradamus, that I though I would share, and then ask the next logical question.

In each clue for each antichrist, Nostradamus gave a clue to the name of the country, and then a clue to the name of the person, who is the antichrist figure.

Antichrist #1

Clue:

PAU NAY LORON

An obvious decoding would give us three towns in southwestern France: Pau, Nay and (O)loron.

So he is from France.

NAPOLEON comes from the combination of the 3 towns… Nay Pau loron

SO it is Napoleon from France.

Antichrist # 2

Clue:

Hister

The ancient name of the Danube river is Ister.

Ister originates in Germany, and passes through , Austria,Slovakia, Hungary,Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Moldova, Ukraine, Romania

So he is from Germany, or one of the other countries listed above.

Hilter comes from changing the “S” to a “T”

So, it is Hitler from Germany.

But he also could have been someone else from one of the other countries, with a different last name starting with “H.”

Antichrist # 3

Here Hogue digresses and discusses a different Quatrain.

Quatrain X.72
    In 1999, seven months,
    From the sky (North) a great frightening King will come
    The great King of Angoulmois lives again.
    Before (and) after March (2000), (he) rules for happiness.

The actual quatrain where the AC is theoretically mentioned is here:

Century 2, v 62

‘Mabus’ then will soon die, there will come
    Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
    Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
    Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

A close look at the verse does not really reveal MABUS as an antichrist figure.

http://www.nostradamus.org/q_en_c2.php#q62

If one looks at the verse in context, there are no clues that Mabus is a word for antichrist, or that it is connected to the king mentioned in X.72.

It mentions his death, but not his life activity.

It does not say anything good or bad about Mabus.

I am not convinced that Nostradamus predicted a third antichrist figure.

But following the logic,

IF
    IF
    IF

Mabus is a clue, then

There is a clue to the name of the country, and a clue to the name of the person.

“MABUS”

The only country I see is “US” or United States.

MAB – US

Or maybe BAM – US.

You see anything?

3. MilkyDischarge

Reputations:
  4. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Shit!!!!! It's @garypagetwo We're fucked, @Anfkid @hidden dragon @Dream Theater

Extremely Arrogant

After considering 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 I think it is fairly obvious that the Antichrist will have a gigantic ego since he will have the audacity to claim that he is God and will demand the world to worship him. Daniel 11:36 and Daniel 8:25 also confirm that Antichrist will likely be the most arrogant person of all time.

Ruthless Behind the Scenes
    I expect that the Antichrist will not be benevolent towards others behind the scenes. Daniel 8:23 indicates that the Antichrist will be a “king of fierce countenance” which to me suggests that he will rule in a very harsh manner.

Not a Womanizer
    I don’t think the Antichrist will be a womanizer as Daniel 11:37 suggest that the Antichrist will not regard the desire of women.

This does not mean that the Antichrist won’t be married or have a girlfriend (I can see him being married to aid his public image). However, you probably won’t see the Antichrist’s name in the tabloids for being around a bunch of different women.

Religion/Spirituality
    I do not expect the Antichrist to be a follower of any of the world’s five major religions. Instead, I expect the Antichrist to adhere to occult practices and/or a New Age spiritual philosophy. Interestingly, Daniel 8:23 mentions that the Antichrist will understand “dark sentences”. Some believe “dark sentences” could imply that the Antichrist is into some sort of magic…

Ethnicity Unsure
    I am not 100% sure what ethnicity the Antichrist will be. Some say that the Antichrist will be Assyrian as there are Bible prophecy verses in Isaiah 10, Isaiah 30, and Micah 5 that mention the “Assyrian” in a role that could arguably fit the Antichrist.​

image.png

MilkyDischarge likes this.