Idiot black chick is hateble, but i think that's her gimmick

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Azealia Banks admits she hates 'everything about this country,' says Kanye West plays the role of 'Please accept me, white world'
    BY Zayda Rivera
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 11:30 AM
    [​IMG] Ellen von Unwerth/Playboy Magazine
    Azealia Banks in the April 2015 issue of Playboy magazine. The rapper said she hates the United States and has every intention of leaving.
    Azealia Banks hates "everything about this country."

The outspoken Harlem-born rapper is unapologetic about her feelings towards the United States, a country she demands reparations from.

"I hate everything about this country," she said in Playboy's annual April Sex & Music Issue in which she appears on the cover and in a frisky 10-page nude pictorial.

"I hate fat white Americans," Banks continued. "All the people who are crunched into the middle of America are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms. Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that's really America."

The 23-year-old emcee's hostility for her native country stems from her childhood, from what she saw in the outside world to what she was learning at home.

"We had journals in second grade. I went to PS 166, on 88th Street and Columbus Avenue, and we had a teacher I could not stand," the "212" rapper recalled.

"The black kids got in trouble all the time. We were loud or whatever, but whenever she told a white kid to quiet down and they did, she'd be like, whatever. But if she told a black kid to quiet down and one of them sucked their teeth, she'd put them in the corner," she added.

Azealia Banks is unapologetic about her feelings about America and white people because it’s what she learned early on in life. "The generational effects of Jim Crow linger on."
    "I wrote in the journal one day, 'I cannot stand this white b---- teacher. F--- this white b----,'" Banks continued. "She found my journal and called my mother, who was embarrassed, because my mother used to say stuff like that — 'White people are the devil. Stay away from them.' That teacher was scared of me after that."

Using scare tactics apparently worked for the "Ice Princess" rapper, who boasted about once punching a teacher in the face when she was 3-years-old and attending preschool.

"People have always been scared of me," she said before laughing off the incident with her teacher. "We were playing house, and the lady was like, 'I'm a monster! I'm gonna eat your family!' I punched her right in the eye."

While Banks undeniably has a lot of pent up anger, she said it's a direct response to the discrimination she's felt all her life in this country.

"The generational effects of Jim Crow and poverty linger on," she said. "As long as I have my money, I'm getting the f--- out of here and I'm gonna leave y'all to your own devices."

But first, she wants reparations.

Azealia Banks in the April 2015 issue of Playboy magazine. She called out Kanye West for playing the game of "Please accept me, white world."
    "Because y'all mother----ers still owe me reparations!" she said, laughing.

"My little white fans will be like, 'Why do you want reparations for work you didn't do?'" she said. "Well, you got handed down your grandfather's estate and you got to keep your grandmother's diamonds and pearls and s---."

Banks insisted she'll leave the United States behind in search of a society that isn't plagued by racism, but while she's still here she intends to continue telling it like it is, even if her messages aren't reaching the intended recipient.

"Yeah, I am loud and boisterous. And I am black, and I am a pain in you're a--. But I'm not really talking to you, and that's what makes those people mad. You're not invited to this conversation. This is not about you.

"When you rip a people from their land, from their customs, from their culture — there's still a piece of me that knows I'm not supposed to be speaking English, I'm not supposed to be worshipping Jesus Christ. All this s--- is unnatural to me. People will be like, 'Oh, you're ignorant because you don't speak proper English.' No. This is not mine. I don't even want this s---, so I'm going to do whatever the f--- I want with this language. I'm going to call you a f-g or a cr----r or a b----."

Banks has used the English language to launch a rap career and even within that industry she is calling out the sell-outs.

"In American society, the game is to be a nonthreatening black person," she said. "That's why you have Pharrell and Kendrick Lamar saying, 'How can we expect people to respect us if we don't respect ourselves?' He's playing that nonthreatening black man s---, and that gets all the white soccer moms going, 'We love him.' Even Kanye West plays a little bit of that game — 'Please accept me, white world.' Jay Z hasn't played any of those games, and that's what I like."

Banks ideology about America is reflective of how some black communities may feel in this country, especially in the wake of the deaths of innocent black men at the hands of police, like Eric Garner and Michael Brown. In turn, innocent police officers have also paid the price with their lives.

"In my adulthood I'm having to destroy all these things society really wants you to think," Banks told the mag, on newsstands Friday. "The history textbooks in the U.S. are the worse if you're not white. Young black kids should have their own special curriculum that doesn't start from the boat right over from America."

The rapper summed up what she recalled from her history lessons, "All you know as a black kid is we came over here on a boat, we didn't have anything, and we still don't have anything. But what was happening in Africa? What culture were we pulled away from? That information is vital to the survival of a young black soul."

Still, angry tweets, gay bashing-- ironically Banks has identified as bisexual -- and candid accounts of racism is all hot air unless you're on the ground actively working to make a change, instead of just talking about. It's unclear what Banks' activism work includes outside of her forthright expressions on all that is wrong in America, a country she intends to leave behind.

In fact, while New Yorkers took to the streets to protest the Staten Island grand jury's decision not to indict police officer, Daniel Pantaleo, for his role in Garner's death, Banks was engaged in a Twitter war with Iggy Azalea.

"The race thing always comes up," she said. "But I want to get there being very black and proud and boisterous about it."

2. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    Who?????

HigherPrimate, stanggirl and reno like this.
  3. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It's becoming fashionable to hate whitey.

4. Ctanner

Ctanner Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Playboy still publishes a magazine? Who knew?

stanggirl likes this.
  5. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It barely looks human.

6. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  7. XXXL yoga pants

XXXL yoga pants Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Imagine the pain of having no talent and people throwing millions of dollars and tons of attention at you. This strong black woman can only be healed by the miracle of reparations from whitey.

8. aerostern

aerostern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Was what Artie and Anthony said and got in a shitload of trouble any worse than this?

9. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They're white tho, that's the problem

10. they're at it again

they're at it again Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    When the war happens they will be annihilated.

11. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If they really wanted me to flip through her Playboy, they should've billed her as "half-black".

Shithead likes this.
  12. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    America treats blacks better than any other country on the planet. Let her go, the sooner the better.

13. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She's right about Kanye at least.

14. RobsDad

RobsDad Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I wonder if she flings her own shit, like the rest of the monkeys do.

Shithead likes this.
  15. babybear

babybear r.i.p 8/3/15, Wherewolf of AZ VIP

Reputations:
    go back to Ebola

16. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    But she sho loves that straight, flowing, cracker hair enough to cover her nappy head with a wig.

GivRodnyachance likes this.
  17. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    shes clearly trolling u guys.

she should be ignored

John Sterling likes this.