Politics If he can't even spell 'country' right...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by EndOfLine, Feb 4, 2016.

1. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    :jj:

Nice super-pac, witch-face.

[​IMG]

http://gawker.com/ted-cruz-super-pac-releases-new-ad-that-misspells-the-w-1757129328

Making political advertisements doesn’t need to be very hard. Or, it at least needs to be much harder than correctly spelling the word “country.”

Above you see a screenshot from an already-deleted new ad by the Ted Cruz super PAC Courageous Conservatives that proudly and boldly spells the word “country” COUNRTY. Beautiful.

Courageous Conservatives is a super PAC with a direct tie to Jeff Roe, a close advisor of Cruz’s. (Roe’s hometown Riverfront Times called him “the architect of the Texas senator’s surprising first-place finish” in Iowa.) Courageous Conservatives’ stated goal is to “make some aggressive ads that people will want to share on social media,” so, mission accomplished.

2. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
  3. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    If I were Hillary, I would be sacrificing young children to the Goat God to ensure this cat is the Republican nominee. Between the birth citizenship issue, his very questionable campaign tactics against fellow candidates, his overt religiosity and his incredible ability to piss off absolutely everyone he has ever worked with, he is the perfect wet slide for Hillary's bottom to coast to victory. Jeez.

4. rabbigottfried

rabbigottfried Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    maybe that's how they spell it in Canada? :dontknow: