If Howard and Beth were so close to Jimmy and Molly....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ruffypup, May 13, 2013.

1. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    and wanted to be intimate they would have just hung out in their apartment and drank wine while cooking fishballs and spaghetti. :dontknow:

2. markluke

markluke VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Yes, but then she-who-doesn't-want-to-be-famous wouldn't be let out of her stall to be seen.

3. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard wanted Jimmy & Molly to have a "beautiful New York experience" (with possible "beautiful soup" involvement). Howard considers Daniel to be the best restaurant in NYC. He said Daniel was where Robin ordered the $800 bottle of wine.

So during dinner, Howard said to the waiter, "Look we're not looking to break the bank here on wine."

When the waiter pointed to a $250 bottle of wine, Howard said he thought that was even too much but he felt it was expected because the waiter knew he was in "show business."

- I would have wanted to pour that $250 bottle of wine over Howard's wig.

4. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard doesn't "get" hanging out. That's why he has no friends, but still thought he would be Jimmy's best man. He's an odd bird.

5. markluke

markluke VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Howard admitted that he has no wine palate and can't tell the difference between a cheap wine and an expensive one. Having been lucky enough a couple of times to actually get a glass from an $800+ bottle, I can say that there is a DEFINITE difference between a $800 bottle and an $80 bottle, just like there's a difference between an $80 and an $8 bottle. I just can't afford anything but the $8 bottle though... :(