Shop Now At Amazon

"If I was the Sultan I would give a few billion to the people"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by azman5103, Jan 5, 2013.

1. azman5103

azman5103 Active Member

Reputations:
    Heard about 10 min of the show today where Wiggy was talking about the Sultan of Brunei. Howard said something along the lines of, "If I was the Sultan and had billions of dollars I would give a few billion to the people so they wouldn't revolt".

Funny. Howard has hundreds of millions of dollars, but pays his staff and the people that were actually responsible for the funny parts of the show next to nothing.

It's really funny when Howard spends 3/4 of his air time talking about his lavish hollywood/hamptons lifestyle and then tries to throw in a "but I'm still one of the people" comment. Such a douche.

2. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    If Howard was the Sultan he'd............................

have a stable of strapping young slave-boys to fan him when he was too hot

have another stable of strapping young slave-boys to wrap around himself when he got too cold

make sure that he was constantly simultaneously too hot and too cold

behead any man who wanted a blow-job............................unless they were hot

declare it law that no woman ate more than 200 calories per day, with daily weigh-ins to make sure his law was being obeyed

3. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard wouldn't even give a television to crakhead bob...

If Howard was sultan, he'd pipe in "the tapes" in public places and think its the same as giving everyone a billion dollars... Then we'd revolt... Or just plain stop listening in droves.

4. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;_SEULZIHru0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SEULZIHru0[/video]

5. smichal

smichal Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wiggy is the cheapest mofo in the universe.
    He would just piss on more people.
    Also it is abnormal that he is dreaming of unlimited money/power.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  6. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Meat Pocket Aficionado VIP

Reputations:
    Howard should really stop talking about revolutions. He's proven time and again that he knows nothing about the term.

7. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town VIP

Reputations:
    Howard invented Rockefellar giving away dimes to the common folk.

8. Roberticus

Roberticus Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'd actually say that's perfectly consistent; I've emphasized the key part of what he said.

The only thing close to a peasants' revolt by that lazy pot-addled crew was when Stuttering John left to do something bigger and better. It wouldn't occur to Howard to pay folks more out of principle. He'd only do it as a desperate last resort to keep the contagion from spreading.

Now, that part *is* funny and hypocritical and douchey.

9. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Greedy Howie was a Sultan, he'd bleed his own country dry, then sue his neighboring nations for monies he thinks they owe him. His agent, Ahmed Buchwald would initiate the procedings........

10. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Howard was the Sultan, he would know that Brunei is in Southeast Asia and is not an Arab nation. He would also know that the nation of Brunei is very wealthy as a whole and because of their oil money, their education and health care systems are ranked among the best of the world. He would also know the percentage of the Brunei population living below the poverty line is about 6.7% (the U.S. is over 15%). He would know that Brunei always gets favorable ratings by Human Right organizations and quality of life indexes.

I only caught part of the conversation about Brunei, but it showed how clueless Howard and his staff are to the world. They hear that the country is run by a Sultan and they assume it is like many Middle Eastern Sultan led countries where the Sultan and his families hold most of the nation's wealth and most of the population are poor. I literally got dumber listening to them discuss Brunei and had to switch the channel.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  11. David999

David999 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    Stern would give to the people as much as he gives to his fans these days, s**t on a stick:coffee:

12. username

username Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howards companies have raked in at least 1.6 billion. Just the first Sirius contract raked in 900 millions.

Remember that the staff that works with Howard is not his employes. Its Sirius/Indemand that signs the checks. Howard have never been so stupid that he employs anyone. Its always other that have to pay.
    Ralph: AGT/Indemand. Wig lady: AGT/Indemand Ronnie: SiriusXM Assistant: Bushwald/Sirius

The funny thing is that the only employe that Howard have is Beth... And that is not a joke.

13. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How about starting with giving JD an extra $10k a year so he can move out of coney island