If We Ever Hear from that Scumbag Noel Biderman Again, Think of This Guy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by peterfonda, Dec 6, 2015.

1. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They should set Noel Biderman on fire.

3. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    In my opinion, Noel biderman is not to blame. If not Ashley Madison, these men would have been on match or POF or somewhere else.

I feel bad for the family of the man in the NY Post article, but ultimately he is to blame.

4. Reverend Maynard

Reverend Maynard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who didn't think the whole Ashley Madison thing was on borrowed time and that it was not going to end well?

blindbella, sino8r, Tish and 6 others like this.
  5. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    I'll admit right here. I've been cheated on. Facebook and other social media will break down society brick by brick.

JonGnagyBeard, Tish, Fatass and 5 others like this.
  6. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Just because people will do something wrong doesn't mean someone should HELP THEM do the wrong thing, and get rich doing so.

It's called MORALITY. Alien concept to most Milennials and libs, but some of us try to lead a moral life.

7. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Once a cheater, always a cheater. I have a friend who cheated on his Honeymoon. I think it was in his DNA.

blindbella, Kilroy and Bye You! like this.
  8. Bye You!

Reputations:
    You're friends with Mario Lopez?

9. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    I don't know why having an acct there would effect his job.

Tracy, Scarlett Ohara and NyMarkNy like this.
  10. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Noel plays a part in all of this for sure, but I blame the cheaters the most. I could never imagine looking my kids in the face and telling them that my wife and I are divorcing because I cheated. I've had opportunities to cheat in the past but whenever I thought about maybe doing something stupid all I could picture was my wife and kids crying and that ended very quickly before anything got started.

11. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah, I know a girl with jungle fever who struggles with it daily. I have tried to encourage her to do the wrong thing but I sure as hell ain't getting rich from it.

12. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    you do shit you shouldn't do and sometimes it all goes horribly fucking wrong

oh well

he did really overreact to it all though

13. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
    Agreed. I have been on both sides of that coin. It took me awhile but I have come to terms with the fact I shouldn't be married. I love women to much.
    Facebook and other social media have ended 3 marriages of people close to me. A couple of the marriages probably would have ended anyway but social media was the enabler.
    I personally refuse to be on Facebook because I know I'll get in trouble or cause trouble. I got my kids off of it and they both seem better for it. My daughter has to have a low to zero online profile because of her career. My son still has his account but is not active on it.

In some ways we could call Dawg's an enabler and I wouldn't disagree. If I ever hook up with a Shed lady and we are laying back smiling, enjoying the warm glaze, smoking our imaginary cigarettes and fear of 'discovery' creeps into our heads............we can always tell each other Howard & Beth cat wrangling jokes to take the edge off. At least there's that.

Rakdar likes this.
  14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    sic semper infidelis

tHISisKiSSeL likes this.
  15. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Who thought Ashley Madison was real? It turned out to be exactly what I thought it was. Nothing but a bunch of loser dudes and no women. The ads were the tipoff. They were aimed squarely at men. No ads to draw women.

Tish, tHISisKiSSeL, Petal and 4 others like this.
  16. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    he probably hooked up with the gym teachers through AM

17. Stretch5000

Stretch5000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah but.....can we still set Noel Biderman on fire?

Tracy likes this.
  18. squigglyline

squigglyline Double Secret Probation Gold

Reputations:
    I'll confess right here that I've been in this pit before. And a pit is about the best way to describe it. I've been involved in an extramarital affair (I was single, she was married) and I've been the cheater and also cheated on when in a committed - but not married relationships.

About 15 years ago on two separate occasions I had a married woman approach me and I was too much of a piece of shit to walk away. One of the women was a good friend and I was pretty close to both she and her husband. Despite her husband having an affair on her a year or two prior, I knew what I was doing was very, very wrong and actually stopped it the second time. I had the utmost respect for him when he actually called me and told me she confessed everything. He wasn't an aggressive asshole, and didn't threaten me - but was very straightforward in telling me what he thought of me. To this day, I think about and regret my actions.

The 2nd situation was the wife of a neighbor who was in a very abusive relationship and I tried to be the nice guy and let her vent and one thing lead to another. He constantly stayed out all night and she was stuck at home with her diabetic kid who needed constant care. I'm not sure he ever really knew exactly what happened but he knew something was up. Her husband was a roided out asshole (ended up spending time in jail) and it's a miracle he didn't shoot me (seriously). He never approached me but they moved within two weeks.

As most of us have had, I've been in dating relationships where I (or they) thought the grass was greener and therefore explored.

also been married twice and engaged once - all of which ended with infidelity on their part (I've been a good boy since those first two fuck ups). All very painful things to go through but I remind myself of the pain I caused in those other relationships. I owned it and if given the chance despite the length of time that's passed - would approach both of the husbands of these two women and ask for their forgiveness. My actions still bother me to this day.

TL;DNR - I was a complete piece of shit for a long time and karma kicked my ass all over the place. Save yourself the drama and bad juju - don't fuck around. And, this wasn't Ashely Madison's fault - the idiot that created the account should own up to his actions.

MadWoman777, GloriaGrace and Bye You! like this.
  19. Bye You!

Reputations:
    Sure. His voice is very annoying.

Stretch5000 likes this.
  20. Bye You!

Reputations:
    Exactly

She may not have divorced his ass if he didn't get all pyromaniac in the garage. :crazy:

I think the hackers who did this are wrong, too. It's nobody's business