If you could "back-door" a call to the show, what short question/statement would you present?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Mr Pink, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's gotta be somewhat factual, not too opinionated, short and to the point so as to really flummox Gay Howard and so you can get it out in the open before he has a tizzy fit and hangs up. I'm talking about stuff that will really get to him, not just "you suck".

Here are a few:

1. The endless show filler consisting of celebrity and whack pack impersonators and the same five callers stopped being funny a long time ago and just feels lazy.

2. Why hasn't the cat shelter been completed after all these years of fund raising?

3. Where can we view an accounting of the charitable contributions for the cat shelter?

4. Do the many celebrities who have contributed to the cat shelter feel cheated that there has been no progress since its inception and their money has likely been thrown away?

5. Why do you think your listeners care about washed up celebrities who haven't been relevant for a long time like Joan Rivers and Kasey Kasem?

6. What happened to all the content you promoted when coming to Sirius? Almost all of the shows have been pulled as well as the TV content you promised would reappear some time ago.

7. Why didn't the Howard TV crew get a proper sendoff like they deserved for all of their loyal years of service and great on-air contributions? Those guys really deserved better.

2. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I would say "I have absolute proof that Beth was a hooker and I'm mailing you the evidence...we'll talk...." and then I'd hang up before he could say a word.
    He wouldn't sleep for months.

3. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What is this guy saying robin? oh he hung up

4. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    I'd ask Howard to post Beff's modeling portfolio on the show website.

PelicanWig likes this.
  5. joeybo

joeybo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is Beth now officially the oldest woman you've ever had sex with?

6. Mr Pink

Mr Pink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why did you effectively ban everyone from the wrap up show? Guests were the only thing that made it listenable.

What will the staff be so busy doing that precludes them from appearing on any wrap up shows?

7. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    Why was there a 20% ratings drop when u joined AGT and hasn't picked up since?

PelicanWig likes this.