If you had to settle for women because of family & work consideration....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Mar 27, 2013.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wouldn't it make sense that eventually you would crack and go (even if only in private) for what you really want, Howard? From what I've read many closeted men (especially successful) finally come out later in life. (Usually after their parents die)

Lets all get the shows address and together send thousands of letters to the show pledging our continued support to Howard should he decide to finally come out. If nothing else they might have to confront the perception by many that sterns a fag.

2. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I live in the Bible Belt and have business friends who are into that whole Liberty University/Jerry Falwell/God Hates Fags shit and let me tell you that I get more of a gay vibe off some of those types than I do from guys who actually have dicks coming out of their mouths and asses.

Similarly, there are a lot of female basketball coaches/softball players who look like they pee standing up. From what I hear, they go on a lot of girls only golfing trips to Myrtle Beach and engage in a lot of tickle parties.

3. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:

.[​IMG]

4. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    i know a couple of those types. they know more about "gay culture" than the actual homo i know :dontknow:

5. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Its like Canadians who hate America yet know more about our culture and politics than their own.

6. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sure, but a Canadian can become an American citizen. If you're gay you are stuck.

7. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    in the south you see a lot of openly effeminate men that are married and have kids. makes you wonder?

8. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    regardless if he engages in homo activity or not, why does he have to "come out"

although, being the apparent megalomaniac he is, no doubt it would be a fabulous event

9. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    because 1 it would explain his constant humiliation of women for the first 25 years of the show.

2/because its what he should do since he doesn't think there is anything wrong with being gay. im sure there are other more intelligent reasons. but of course the best and most important reason; BECAUSE IT WOULD BE THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!! HOWARD THE CONFIRMED TAINT AND BALL LICKER!

10. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    ask beth