IGNORANT SCUMBAG CHRIS BOSH Dying Masseuse 911 Call -

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LVCourtney, Jun 13, 2012.

1. LVCourtney

LVCourtney Active Member

Reputations:
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/12/chris-bosh-masseuse-911/2/#c5477406

I feel sick to my stomach right now. This woman was "gasping for air" and Bosh's moronic wife refused to do what the operator was telling her to do. No chest compressions, no cpr, nothing. Was she too grossed out or what? How about Bosh trying to be evasive the whole time he was on the phone and even hanging up on the operator TWICE?? At the beginning of the recording you hear the operator say "someone just tried to call 911, is everything ok?" Was he NOT going to call and get this poor woman help? Then he says "uh, you need to send a doctor." Is he an f'ing IDIOT?!?! Bosh told the operator she was breathing and alert but when the operator was asking Bosh if the woman had abdominal pains or chest pains he just kept saying he had no idea before he hung up the phone. ASK HER IF SHE'S ALERT!! Who knows if they could have saved her life or not but that bitch should have tried. I only pray that the family of this poor woman never has to hear this 911 call and know that this womans final moments alive were spent hearing Bosh and his wife say things like "uh, yeah she's breathing" or "oh my god, something's happening" while they ignored her. Not ONCE did you hear either of them say a single word to the woman. No questions, no words of comfort. I am outraged. Kudos to TMZ for posting this tape and exposing Bosh and his wife. They should be ashamed of themselves and I hope they live with the guilt of knowing they could have possibly saved her. F'ing ignorant ghetto trash.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    sorry i was doodling...WUT?

3. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    so i guess a happy ending is out of the question:coffee:

4. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    I have no idea who any of these people are (from the height I guess he's an athlete) but it sounds like a terrible, terrible story. They wouldn't even follow the operator's instructions??

5. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    There's little to no chance that they feel guilty about anything. Quite the contrary, actually. They showed indifference while watching her die, why should they suddenly care now?

6. LVCourtney

LVCourtney Active Member

Reputations:
    He plays for Miami Heat. The link is to the 911 tape...8 minutes long. They completely ignore the 911 operators instructions. Sickening.

7. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Thank you. Does it sound as she was really still breathing? Because if she was, I don't think CPR or similar measures would be called for?

I'm too cowardly to listen to it; I don't like snuff film type stuff. But not following the operator's instructions to the GOD DAMN LETTER (and apparently hanging up after calling 911?) should be crimes.

8. Matwiow

Matwiow Active Member

Reputations:
    Haven't heard it yet but doesn't he sound educated at all? The bruthas from the ghetto don't trust no authority figures. I just listened to some of it. He doesn't sound stupid. He sounds calm too. I'm not gonna listen to the rest cause like another poster said I don't like snuff shit.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  9. Horff

Horff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's what you get for dying at someone else's house. That's just rude.

10. dr retarded

dr retarded New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    That Reggie's going be giving away most of his money in the lawsuit.

11. remdeprived

remdeprived Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Someone should be ashamed here but I think you got the wrong perp.

12. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm going to have to recant my earlier statement. I didn't listen too far in because I didn't want to hear someone dying while someone else didn't do anything to help. I just listened to the end. I think they might have been in shock. At first, Bosh didn't seem too certain that they even needed to call 911. They both seemed to be distracted by what they were witnessing. They may have sounded calm, but the way they were speaking makes me think there was some panic going on. His wife tried to help. They had a nanny/nurse in the house and she probably thought she was more equipped to help. One would think a professional athlete would be better at handling pressure and take charge. The operator didn't even tell them to start any CPR until just seconds before the paramedics arrived. Was it annoying to hear people sound so aloof? Yes. But I don't think they were being ignorant scumbags.

13. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Thanks for taking that hit for the delicate flowers team. :) (which I'm on)

14. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

15. EricThMidgetSux

EricThMidgetSux New Member

Reputations:
    This. Unless you've ever been in a situation where someone has gone down in front of you and you think they might be dying and you've actually got 911 on the line waiting for help to arrive because you've got this person's life in your hands (and even when you've been trained you're doubting yourself), STFU.

16. JWC

JWC Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You were diddling. You can go blind and have palm hair from that. Stop playing with yourself...:coffee:

17. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :mspin: