I'm gay, so I could be wrong but...Beth just isn't as hot as they say she is

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by RobinsLeftFlap, Feb 21, 2012.

1. RobinsLeftFlap

RobinsLeftFlap New Member

Reputations:
    I just don't see it. She has a good body, but the face just isn't a 10 and WAIT until she starts to lose that body...

2. Box of Rox

Box of Rox Turgid member VIP

Reputations:
    Fake cans = nasty

3. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'm going to give my honest opinion about beff...she's pretty but not beautiful. what makes her striking is her blonde hair and her height (which she emphasizes by wearing heels all the time). individually her features are bland but if you'd happen to see her in person walking on the street in NYC you'd consider her extraordinary as a total package.
    the second she opens her mouth and you see her move you are made aware she's clumsy and graceless......no charisma.
    the fantasy of beth is better than the reality.

4. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    She is over-rated,both physically and personality.

5. Coconut Sid

Coconut Sid Member

Reputations:
    Beth is attractive but she's not nearly as hot as the guys on the show make her out to be.

If Beth was just a guest on the show and had no relation to Howard, she wouldn't be considered so hot amongst the Stern Show guys.

6. Morning Wood

Morning Wood New Member

Reputations:
    No one is saying beth's hot except howard and his sycophants

7. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I really really really dislike Beth O. From Giftscriptions to the Bianca tattoo to her lame plugs on Fox and Friends, she's demonstrated disgusting character.

All that said, she has a smoking body. She's extremely fit. She is a bit too thin and tall (no, I don't like fatties. But Beth is way too thin) for my tastes. I liked her look more about 8 years ago or so, before she got some work done. The circles under her eyes were charming. She had a small-town girl look. Now she looks too. . . . refined. All the makeup and work has rendered her too Barbie-esque.

Her height is appropriate for Howard because he's so damn tall. In heels, she'd be taller than me and I'm a little over 6 feet tall. She's too tall for my personal tastes.

If she weren't such a vapid cunt, people on here would be raving about her looks. But her cuntiness causes a lot of folks to look for every flaw.

8. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'd fuck her without a condom.... front, back and then in her mouth....

;)

9. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Her body's only okay -- meaty haunches if you like that sort of thing, and she's gangly. Her face used to be okay too, but it's crossed into the bizarre recently.

Who knows about the breasts; with the implants in and out and in and out, they may as well be reusable shopping bags.

10. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That smile......ugh!

11. flailingfish

flailingfish New Member

Reputations:
    Epitome of grace and beauty. a real swan

[​IMG]

12. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth is certainly attractive, and when seen in person she is probably visibly stirking (extremely tall, blonde, and dressed to the nines). That being said she's imply not my type. Way too tall for me (not for Howard though), and I prefer curvy chicks with asses (prefereably latin)

Kim kardashian is my ideal proportions for a woman.

So while she is attractive, she is defiantely not the goddess that she is portrayed as. I would take Sal's, Depace's, rachel fine, and will's wife all over beth as far as stern show lives go when only looks are considered. I can see why her immense height would be a plus for howard though

13. flailingfish

flailingfish New Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

I will always be attracted to her child like sense of adventure.

14. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
    In certain pics, if the mouth is shut and the angle & pose are just right, she looks quite fuckable. But otherwise, this.

[​IMG]

15. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I"ll be honest and say she's beautiful. I just don't like her.

16. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    Beth is very attractive for a middle-aged woman -- she's held up quite well at an age where a lot of women cut their hair short and begin to get the big thigh thing going. She was much hotter before she started working on her face -- when she and Howard first began dating, and she was in her late-20's with no facial work done, she was hot as hell. But now she looks a little odd and disturbing at times. Couple that with her personality, and I can't look at her and feel that same "OMG I MUST HAVE HER" desire that Howard's crew seems to feel.

28 year old Beth, yes. 40 year old Beth, ehhh ... maybe.

17. Mr Marbles

Mr Marbles Member

Reputations:
    She is not ugly, but she is an ugly person. That combined with the fact she exudes no sexual vibe and has the voice and mentality of a 12 yr. old, makes her unattractive to me.

18. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    They're all sycophants about Beth's amazing good looks. But the worst is Bobo. A year or two ago he was on the phone going on endlessly about how hot she looked in the red dress she had on the night before and how he bet that Howard couldn't wait to get her home and bang her. It just reeked of ass-kiss. And Howchie lapped it all up.

19. TheHighHat

TheHighHat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    in the world of regular people she's beautiful, but if someone threw a party for truly beautiful women, she wouldn't get an invite. it wouldn't even cross anybody's mind to invite her, never mind a debate about it.

she was a model who never modeled for anything of note.....................that really says it all. there are so many levels of modeling, and she couldn't crack any of them except the absolute lowest

i absolutely would bang her, but if i had a choice of all the women in the world, i don't think she'd make my top 50,000

20. hoodwink

hoodwink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    God I hope they have a kid... what a fucking beast it will be!