I'm going to the source for advice. Internet weirdos

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Jul 26, 2014.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Ok, I have some distant family members I barely see who have a daughter and I just found out about what I think is a fucked up situation. I try not to get involved in this shit but then again I'd hate to have a white slavery case on my conscience if I could have stopped it.

The daughter, 16, has online "boyfriend" who is 14 (wtf?) who lives across the country in California from the girl in Georgia. She has apparently communicated with him for some time, a few months at least. We find out that the plan is allegedly for he and his parents to FLY in for a "long weekend" here. They will rent a car, then they want to "pick her up" for a day so their kid can meet her and they can have a day on the town. This is not Miss America he's coming to see, either. But no mention of any plan to have them say, go out to dinner or eat over at the parents. Just pick the girl up.

Tonight I find out the girls' stupid High Pitch Eric loathsomeness level mother hasn't even bothered to speak to the boys' parents. So, they're supposedly flying 3 people in from California, renting a car, and driving another hour and a half to the rural hellhole she lives to meet her and then immediately drive off again, all w/o having even spoken on the phone or emailed the girl's parents.

Anybody here know parents who would take you on a $4,000 first date accross country? Especially when the grandmother googled and found their house, and it's a 1,000 ft home. The mother does a clerical job and the father works in construction doing electrical work (the lower end for electricians, he could be a "helper/apprentice and I know they don't make shit). They're Latino. Sounds like working class people. I assume that'd be quite a hit in their budget to fly cross country.

There's more. The claim is that they plan to fly in, but DRIVE home. "drive what" her grandmother asks. "The rental car." I check online and the cheapest rate for that from ATL ito LAX dropoff is about $1500 plus about $500 in gas. Plus a few nights in hotels along the way. So maybe $2300. The grandmother asks why they would drive cross country for days to get back instead of flying. The answer she got "because it's so expensive to fly" and "the mother might want to buy a car she found in North Carolina". Of course North Carolina is about 4 hours away. And they're already planning a trip into Atlanta, and to, get this shit, stupid Calloway Gardens, something that would bore the fuck out of any teenager,, which is 6 hours round trip from her home. All this is happening on a 3 day weekend, mind you.

She gave her mother the names of the parents, and their job descriptions. The grandmother on her own took that and looked them up and the names match for location, jobs, etc. But what if this is just someone using some fucker in California's identity?

So, as you can imagine, I smell a huge stinking festering rat here. My question is, what the fuck is up with this shit? I KNOW something is up, but what?

One thing that occured to me is that you can fly into an airport but you can't fly out of one with a teenaged girl against her will. Or that's the subject of an Amber alert.

So, I call on the collective wisdom of hundreds of internet freaks and those exposed to internet freaks. What's up wit dis?

2. XaltedSmoke

XaltedSmoke Bluegrass State of Mind

Reputations:
    Sounds like a planned cartel drug run, with a possibility of human trafficking on the side.

But that could totally be due to me watching too much TV...

Either way this stinks worse than Beth's modoeing career.

3. BadKarma

BadKarma Extended Member

Reputations:
    That sounds weird. What city are they in. If they're close to me I'll do some recon for ya.

PelicanWig, smichal and XaltedSmoke like this.
  4. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I don't have that info, I'm getting this from my wife talking to someone else. But my advice was for grandma to just dial up the kids' mother's work phone number she found, ask for her, announce herself as "Jane's grandmother" and wait and see what the lady says. She'll either know what she means or won't know who the fuck she is and then you know they gave you a fake name.

Actually my advice was for me to arrange to be there when these people (or person, it could all be bullshit) arrive, coincidentally cleaning my SKS on the tailgate of my truck , but so far my offer hasn't been accepted.

LawyerLarry, PelicanWig, reno and 2 others like this.
  5. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm gonna need pics before I make any suggestions.

Mantis, kingship, scoobyla and 2 others like this.
  6. HORSETOOTHED

HORSETOOTHED Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  8. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is the correct answer. If let's say they're (god forbid) ugly then none of this matters.

However if the daughter is reasonably attractive then I'd have a .357 ready with one round in the chamber. The one round is the critical part - it avoids any awkwardness if things go sideways and you feel like shooting everybody. Can't do it. One round ensures the only one that gets it is the one that needs it the most.

9. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    P.S. her "14 year old boyfriend" is actually 46.

[​IMG]

10. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    What is going on here?

11. Harambe Burrito

Harambe Burrito Intelligent, average dick size and sensational Gold

Reputations:
    I am plepared to offer a legion of vere-bats to ze girl for plotection, flee of charge of course. Nozing vorse zan inbled southerners.

12. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This is a situation where it's better not to know. LOL!

13. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
  14. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Call Nev and Max they'll know what to do. They always know what to do.

MFnAntiChrist and Meg like this.
  15. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    wow this sounds like a combination of MTV's Catfish and a horror movie or Dateline NBC, etc.
    You better warn those people not to let the girl go anywhere alone with any strangers!
    How could her parents agree to this??!?!
    I am getting agitated just reading it. OMG
    I bet the boy's "parents" will actually be "the boy" who is a grown man.

16. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    You should invite them to stay with you! Then we would get a nice long story about it! You would suffer that for the good of the shed, wouldn't you, buddy? I imagine it would be similar to when Ricdiculuos stayed at Dawgshed's place!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    Jet, Pooh bear and mothra1orbit like this.
  17. tooth

tooth Active Member

Reputations:
    Under no circumstances should this be allowed to take place, keep us posted.

18. Boomer

Boomer Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Reputations:
    I can *maybe* see them wanting to meet but the part that really weirds me out is the parents not taking the initiative to talk to her parents. If they are Latin I wonder if they even speak English. It's seems pretty shady.

19. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We need @GaryPuppet to come in here to give advice. Something tells me that creepsters planned a few of these.

20. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She's gonna get raped. No joke. Do not let this happen. :no: