Give my some feedback on what you think is better..Should I sacrifice color for size? Should i get a smaller karat, but a near flawless color, and quality? It's all so confusing....I could get a 2.01 diamond VS2 I color for $11,000. If i got a smaller diamond (1.65) but a better Color-D it's gonna cost me a couple thousand more. This is quite a decision to make.