I'm not mad anymore.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by robbykrieger, Feb 16, 2012.

1. robbykrieger

robbykrieger Member

Reputations:
    Call it what you will, Stern is saying goodbye to us.

He's old, he's rich, he's given us more entertainment than we could've asked for. He's not as raw any more, he's not as hungry any more, he's no longer as horny...he's gotten his trophy wife. The folks who have had similar careers, (with similar fame and notoriety) accept him now. Isn't that what we all want?

Flash back to 1994, or 1998, or 2001, or '06, or 2009, back when you first started listening, and when the show was still great. Wouldn't you have wanted this for Howard? Shouldn't we have foreseen a slowing-down, and an acceptance of age?

Yes, Howard's fans made him what he is...as did whatever Howard did for however many years he made you a fan. Shouldn't we be revering Stern for what he's done, rather than hate him for what he can't give us any more?

For the record, Beth is a vapid, horse-faced cunt, fuck mutt & mr. Ivan, and I want to fuck Ashley with everything I've ever been.

2. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:

Are you still in prison over there?

3. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Uh, no, I did not want "becoming everything he railed against" for Howard. Are you out of your mind?

The Citizen Kane-esque wife propping? The delusions of grandeur? If anything, I'dve wanted for Howard to be a little more stable mentally for Howard, but he's still nuts, it just takes place in different forms than it used to.

For the show I always wanted Howard to be a miserable, psychotic, aggressive nutcase who harnessed his energy and life into his life goal of improving the lives of an audience of fellow douchebags stuck in traffic, you know, his original purpose before forcing Beth O into everyone's face as something she isn't and will never be.

And can never understand how people are constantly giving Howard a pass while still shouting "Beth O is a cunt" in the same breath. The castrated one created the horse.

4. robbykrieger

robbykrieger Member

Reputations:
    No, I got out!

Still want to titty-fuck Ashley Jade Stern while I'm smelling her panties, though.

5. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hank.

6. shitcunt

shitcunt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think not filling the Artie chair says it all. He doesn't give a fuck anymore.

7. robbykrieger

robbykrieger Member

Reputations:
    I'm with you 100% ENC, but shit. Who else in entertainment or sports did you use to love?

For me, it was Cal Ripken, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, John Lee Hooker, and Howard Stern. Hendrix and Morrison dies at 27, so's I can always remember them at their peak; Ripken and Stern got old, and rich, and lived, and they're now both past their primes.

I'm cool with it now.

8. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

howard's career was based on his fans... so at the very least he should have been honest about the crap he is trying to spoon feed us these days..
    he is now a total peace of shit, greedy, money hording, cunt wife having douche bag that has turned into everything that made him what he is

he should have expected no less hatred from his fans... fuck him..

9. robbykrieger

robbykrieger Member

Reputations:
    Oh yeah, John Lee Hooker lived on, and was forever cool, but he's a blues man. Stern is an old shock jock. One is inherently cool; the other has a Best If Used By date.

10. robbykrieger

robbykrieger Member

Reputations:
    And, to clarify, I didn't mean 'that's what we all want' to mean 'that's what we all wanted for Howard Stern.'

I meant, isn't that what we all want in our own lives? I'm 37, and not as cutting-edge in my career as I once was. I do, however, have infinitely more experience now. Although that's not as exciting, it is more predictable and sure.

11. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

its okay... this isnt sfn.. no one is going to shit on your opinion...i am glad you have inner peace , i on the other hand am having too much fun hating big bird and the horse

12. robbykrieger

robbykrieger Member

Reputations:
    I hear you, X. I'm not mad at you either.

I agree though that Beth is an empty-headed succubus who's only interested in an old guy's money.

13. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Right. I thought about this the other day, I listened to an old show when Howard was talking to Artie one day and they were talking about that whatever they do on air is to always try to please the fans, and try to gauge what the fans would enjoy and to do whatever it takes to make his audience satisfied....now its all about what keeps Howard satisfied, and he's got so many asskissers to tell him how great he is. He's like Elvis without all of the fried food and rattling bottles of painkillers.

14. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    I'm still mad Robby, that fucker made peace with ROSIE, SNL, and CHELLY? That wig wearing hump of a fuck had pumpkin head to his own home? What enemy is welcome to your home? We started Rosie chants in line for a half a day to get a piece a shit book, which is just the radio show in print, signed. Oh fuck now I'm pissed, I'm gonna grab your cleaver and get medieval on this fucking North Shore calender my girlfriend has!

I'm a mushroom cloud layin mothafucka mothafucka, I'm supafly TNT, I'm the guns of the Navarone!

15. StopTheClock

StopTheClock Member

Reputations:
    I say just enjoy what's left before it's gone for good!

Nothing ever stays the same...I hate when they use the word "evolve" but everything in life changes over time. I've accepted the show changing along the way and because of that I've never been "dissapointed" because I just expect the least and hope for the best.

16. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    I see your point. You put in so much time over the years just to see KOAM become pussywhipped. My lakes better step it up, the still a few ganes behind the Clippers?

17. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have to give Howard some credit, I listen to him now because he angers me with the hypocrisy and pretense. If he can't entertain me, he might as well enrage me...at least that's emotion.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  18. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I get that he's old. Frankly, I think it would be just as silly if he was doing all the stuff he did 20+ years ago at age 58. Does anyone really want him to paint chicks' tits green for St. Patrick's Day, spank chicks, and take calls from lesbians to talk about their experiences? At age 58, that stuff is just creepy. That said, Howard isn't saying a polite goodbye to us. He's pissing all over us. A polite goodbye would have been to retire. If he just couldn't leave yet, then he should have revamped the show instead of making it appear to be the same old Howard Stern Show. Dump everyone and start a new show that is nothing like the old one. If he wants to be Don Imus, then he should stop pretending to be Howard Stern and embrace it. Instead of promoting the zaniness of the show, go on Letterman and make a point to tell everyone that his show is now for adults and all the silly stuff is over. I'd respect him a lot more for doing that.

19. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG] +1!
    :ulol:

20. Lola

Lola little-known member

Reputations:
    Howard Stern is the biggest phony motherfucker ever
    that sold his fans a bill of goods based entirely on lies.
    What kills me most is how easily his true fans fell for the bullshit
    and still want to defend him.