I'm Ronnie Pickering!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Wainegro, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Wainegro

Wainegro Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So just who IS Ronnie Pickering? Revealed - the identity of furious 'don't-you-know-who-I-am?' driver whose videoed rant at bemused moped rider has made him the new laughing stock of the internet
    • An exchange between an enraged motorist and a moped rider was filmed
    • During the confrontation, the motorist asks: 'Do you know who I am?'
    • Ignoring the rider's ignorance, the driver continues: 'I'm Ronnie Pickering!'
    • Since the video was shared Mr Pickering has been mocked on social media
    • Mr Pickering, 51, appears to live an unremarkable life and enjoys fishing
    • He lives in normal-looking, small and modest home in Bransholme, Hull
    • Despite being a local at a nearby pub, its landlord is unaware of who he is
    By Euan McLelland and Ash Tulett and Corey Charlton for MailOnline
    Published: 07:23 EST, 28 September 2015 | Updated: 12:38 EST, 28 September 2015
    1.9kshares
    View
    comments

He's now a household name and known to thousands after a video of his road rage and angry 'do you know who I am?' line of questioning went viral.
    But just who is Ronnie Pickering?
    The 51-year-old lives in a modest home in Bransholme, Hull, and has a girlfriend and son.
    Photographs of Mr Pickering reveal he enjoys fishing and outside his home is a small white plastic Scotty dog and a pile of roll up cigarette ends in plant pots.
    Scroll down for video
    [​IMG]

Ronnie Pickering (pictured) now appears to have achieved the notoriety he claimed to have during his heated exchange with the moped driver. Here he is pictured with a fish - presumably, because he likes fishing
    [​IMG]

The 51-year-old has a small white plastic Scotty dog next to his front door (pictured) and a pile of roll up cigarette ends in plants pots, suggesting he likes both ornamental canines and smoking
    [​IMG]

His garden gate also dons a somewhat sexist sign that reads: 'Wanted good woman. Must be able to clean, cook, sew, dig worms and clean fish. Must have a boat and motor. Please send picture of boat and motor'
    [​IMG]

Mr Pickering (pictured) - whose supposed notoriety was lost entirely on his target - was recorded losing the rag with a moped rider he blamed for holding up traffic
    His garden gate is adorned with a somewhat sexist sign that reads: 'Wanted good woman. Must be able to clean, cook, sew, dig worms and clean fish. Must have a boat and motor. Please send picture of boat and motor.'
    Mr Pickering was caught on camera during a road rage confrontation asking his victim: 'Do you know who I am? I'm Ronnie Pickering.'

Scarlett Ohara and hypo666 like this.
  2. Pothead

Pothead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "I'll put it on Youtube" scared him off

3. Wainegro

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

4. Wainegro

Reputations: