I'm watching "Nanny 911" right now...

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Slippy, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Slippy

Slippy Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    ...and she's got a boy and a girl. Both fairly young, I'd guess 11 and 9. Daddy died.

These 2 kids beat the ever-loving SHIT out of their mother. Big woman...but she just "takes it" from them.

I don't hit my kids. Never had to. But if they started hitting me - I swear to God and all things good - I'd hit them back. Hard enough to make them triple-think ever hitting me again.

I'd like some other parents input on this.

2. Chief2Kick

Chief2Kick I'm all sixes & sevens & nines Staff Member

Reputations:
    When I was 6 or 7 my Dad said he was going to give me a spanking and started to remove his belt. I back up all defiant like and declared that I was too old to spank. Stopped the man dead in his tracks. For a minute I thought I got away with it. Then he said "Son, you are too old to spank" and the he slapped me across the room. :jj: The man never hit me again and didn't give him a reason too either.

3. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  4. Slippy

Reputations:
    I have NEVER considered myself to be an abused child. But we used to get our asses whipped with the dryer belt, and my mom broke more wooden spoons over my brother's ass than I could ever count. We deserved it each time, however. It wasn't "random" hitting. It was when we mouthed off, or broke rules.

I say again: I don't hit, or spank. I've never had to. I likely let them away with things that would've gotten my ass whipped. But if they ever started to hit me...fuck that. I wouldn't take that from an adult. Let alone a child that I birthed and raise. NO DAMN WAY.

5. Slippy

Reputations:
    The new ones are all fat English women, sadly.

6. Chief2Kick

Chief2Kick I'm all sixes & sevens & nines Staff Member

Reputations:
    Same here. I got my ass tanned by both my mother & father. I never felt like an abused kid. I do think there is an age at which the spanking should end, mostly because they have learned to behave.

7. The Cunt

The Cunt New Member

Reputations:
    My 6 year old is always trying smack my bum... but it's more for fun... daddy always wins in the end. with tickles:)

8. Slippy

Reputations:
    Well that's just cute! I'm telling you, these 2 kids were literally beating the SHIT out of their mom. I couldn't comprehend why she wouldn't just knock them on their ass, and say "listen you little toad, you hit - you get hit back". I don't think it would take more than 1 or 2 responsive hits, to make those little booger-miners reconsider their stance on beating me up.

9. doughhead63

doughhead63 OD'd on life itself Staff Member

Reputations:
    We never really hit our kids...now, they are big enough to kick my ass :jj:

10. Chaos

Chaos Active Member

Reputations:
    my neice does that. i get her back, i hold her and kiss her face and blow on her cheeks and make a farting sound, i'll sing a song "i'm hanging out with my best friend" i keep doing it untill she is red and sweaty and completly indignant that royalty such as herself has been manhandled by a serf. :hhh:

11. doughhead63

Reputations:
    :jj: It's all fun and games, as long as they aren't yours...I remember my kids going over to assorted aunts/uncles house all happy and revved up; and then coming home bitching about something...

Of course, the next day the would beg to go back!

12. The Cunt

The Cunt New Member

Reputations:
    I had many clips around the ear when I was a kid... looking back on it now I guess iwas a little cunt back then... but for real...I'm the same way a eye for a eye.. don't care who the fuck it is

13. The Cunt

The Cunt New Member

Reputations:
    I make my kid fart a lot... lol

14. Chaos

Chaos Active Member

Reputations:
    i love irritating her. she doesnt think, she knows she is center of the universe. it makes her mad when others don't feel the same way. one time she stubbed her toe and her instant, natural reaction was her saying "agh! my precious foot" :hhh:

15. Slippy

Reputations:
    My 12 year old is already the same size as me, and outweighs me. :ohnoes: This is a constant worry for me, with no man to back me up.

Boy has a healthy, fearful respect though.

And he likes a warm place to live, and good food.

16. doughhead63

Reputations:
    Both of my kids have stated that they have no interest in having kids...for now :jj:

I have a feeling that will change.

17. doughhead63

Reputations:
    He knows you are the head of the family...that is good. Sometimes, winning by intimidation backfires. No?

18. Slippy

Reputations:
    I would bet that it does. I don't think I intimidate, however. I simply lay out the rules. They know that the day they opt to defy the basic rules in this home, is the day they need to learn differently, or find a new home. :dontknow:

None of them came out of my vagina with a guidebook stapled to their ass. I always wing it, doing what I think is right, and best for them. :dontknow:

19. doughhead63

Reputations:
    Same here, Slippy...as much as I love my parents, they sucked at bringing us up...more of their life was about being catholic and looking like we were a nice little family...

They did not get the news that you actually had to spend time with kids, and not have other people (schools, neighbors, relatives etc..) do their job for you...

While I could be a stern dad at times, I would also listen to my kids, and, let them fuck up, and learn from those fuck ups...it ins't rocket science.

[​IMG]

20. Chaos

Chaos Active Member

Reputations:
    this is how my mom rolled :hhh:
    [video=youtube;2iFiPybmW5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iFiPybmW5U[/video]