Imus' comments about Beth in 2003

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by jyanks, Jul 9, 2014.

1. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So on the Beth Fan Page, there was a mention from back in 2003. Apparently, Imus called Beth a "whore with herpes" & Howard was threatening to sue Imus.
    I pulled the transcript info from Marksfriggin - below.
    Does anyone have more info as to what Imus actually said? Or better yet, is there audio somewhere of Imus' comments?

Beth To Sue Don Imus? 12/8/03. 7:20am
    Chaunce Hayden called in and said that he had the chance to ask Don Imus about the little fight he was having with Howard. Chaunce said he just had one word for him when he asked about it. Howard said that his girlfriend is really upset about what Imus said about her and it's getting pretty serious now. It sounds like there may be a lawsuit over what Imus said about her on the air. Howard said he's put everything on hold because it's gotten a little more serious than he expected. He said there was no reason for him to bring her into this whole thing. He said that Imus should know better than that and should know the rules. Imus works for the same company that Howard works for so it is a little bit touchy. He said his girlfriend doesn't work for them though. He said he's not going to stop her from suing if she wants to.
    Howard said that he knows about libel laws and how you can't just go around claiming stuff about people that's not true. He said it's gotten way out of control now. He said that's that for now. Imus can't hang up on them about this like he did last week when Howard called him.

Wendy The Retard's Bowling Tournament Update. 12/9/03. 9:15am
    After the break a listener called in and said that Don Imus was talking about him again on the air. He said that Imus was talking about how funny it was that he was getting to Howard. Howard said that the guy has it all backwards and Imus is the one who's got people under his skin. Howard pointed out that Imus is the one who slandered his wife and girlfriend while he was bashing him. He said he just wants to get off of that and move on because no one cares about Imus. He said he sucks and has no audience anyway.

2. mothra1orbit

mothra1orbit Autologous Rage

Reputations:
    sounds to me like Beth has herpes.

3. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Funny, Howard feels Beth is off limits after years of Howard making fun of and talking shit about Diedre Imus?

SillyOldMan, XXXXX, WHTHS and 15 others like this.
  4. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Ma
    Maybe she gave it to Benjy? :fil:

5. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    hypocrite fucking howie yea the rules fuck face tell that to Dabella's wife who ended up killing herself. cuntface wiggy

6. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I found this on SFN, but the link to the NY Post article is dead:

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/xen/index.php?threads/imus-v-beth.24906/page-3

The thread implies that Imus called her a skank and said she had herpes.

jyanks and XaltedSmoke like this.
  7. Burly

Burly Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Was this the one where Wig went on the air and threatened to reveal some sort of story about Imus' daughter? Claimed it would ruin his life and his family's life too, I remember, and that he would bring Al Rosenberg on the air to tell the whole story...whatever it was. Oh, and I could swear he pulled out the old "shouldn't be left alone with children" card.

I have the clip somewhere, I'll try to give it a relisten.

Ganggreen87, tHISisKiSSeL and jyanks like this.
  8. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    I'm currently listening to May 2003 and working my way forward. I'll get to December in a few months and be able to answer your question.

PelicanWig likes this.
  9. XaltedSmoke

XaltedSmoke Bluegrass State of Mind

Reputations:
  10. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    What ever you do........Don't ask Sandra Bernhardt.........

I'm starting to wonder if Bernhardt "Knew" The Whorse in a Sapphoic fashion......HMMMMMMMMMMM;)

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  11. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    12/2/03. 6:40am
    Howard took a call from a guy who said that Imus had just ripped Howard a new A-hole. The guy said that Imus was complaining about Howard's spy at his gym and how he dumped his wife like he'd predicted. The caller said that he also called his wife ''hideous'' and his girlfriend a ''bimbo.'' That led to Howard going off on Imus and how he used to call people ''Nig****'' and how he dumped his kids and family and a bunch of other things he knew about him when he was working with him at WNBC. Howard said that his ex-wife is still a beautiful woman and he'd put her up against Imus' wife any day. Gary came in and said that Imus was calling Howard his ''bitch'' and saying that Mel Karmazin likes him better. Howard said he's the most boring guy on radio and he's irrelevant with his 2 share ratings. He talked about Imus' ranch and how he thinks he's taking care of kids out there. Howard said he'd pummel his ass if he mention's his name. He went off on him for a couple more minutes before he had to take another break.

Imus Update And Other Various Phone Calls. 12/3/03. 6:00am
    Show opening bits and songs included: ''Howard's Hot Dog'' song parody, Staind performs ''Outside'' live in the studio.
    Howard started off the show taking a phone call from a guy who had an Imus update. He brought up the comments Imus made yesterday on his show saying that he knew Howard would dump the ''skank'' of a wife he had. Howard said that he would play the tape of Imus talking about him and bring up how he dumped his wife as well. Howard said that Imus wears this big, giant cowboy hat all the time and it must be to cover up his bad hair. He went off on him talking about how he's doing the same thing he's accusing him of so he found that pretty funny. Howard said he must be pissed because of the guy who reports on his workout at the gym he goes to. Howard said if the guy can get some video, he'd put it up on the web for people to watch.

Howard Plays Tape Of Imus Goofing On Him. 12/3/03. 6:45am
    Howard had a new The Onion Radio News bit that he heard yesterday. He wanted to play it but Gary didn't have it ready yet for him. He went on to play tape of Imus freaking out on him because of the guy who spies on him at his gym. Howard said he wants someone following his workout all the time now that he knows how upset he gets. Howard pointed out that Imus has done the things he's goofing on him about. He played the tape and Imus calls himself ''I-Man'' and says that Howard is his ''little bitch.'' Meanwhile, Howard has higher ratings and he's the one that gets invited on Letterman. Imus admits that Howard has higher ratings than him but he's still his bitch. Imus says that Mel (Karmazin) likes him better. Howard says that Mel likes him better because he behaves on the air. Imus brags about inducting Mel into ''two halls of fame.'' Howard said ''who cares'' and that the reason Mel likes them is because they make him money. Imus goes on to complain about this ''meat head'' who reports on his workout at Gold's gym.

Some woman on Imus' show tells him to ''take him out'' and Howard didn't know what they were talking about. Imus goes on to say that he predicted that Howard would dump his hideous wife and hook up with some bimbo. Howard said his ex-wife isn't hideous and his girlfriend isn't a bimbo. He siad she's a lot hotter than Imus' wife. He said his first wife to Imus' first wife is a winner and his girlfriend to Imus' new wife is a winner as well. Howard pointed out how Imus dumped his first wife and kids and they all hate him. Imus and his sidekick Barnard are goofing on him about his bimbo. Imus says that Howard must be upset because he has more money than he does... even though Howard makes more than he does. Imus then complains about Gold's Gym and his trainer because of the guy who spied on him. The guy who reported on Imus says that he can only bench the bar when he's lifting weights. Howard said he'd pay a cash prize to anyone who can get video of Imus working out.

Chaunce Hayden (ChaunceHayden.com) called in and said that he spent the night with Imus' daughter one night. He was at a Heart concert and she was hitchhiking out of the parking lot and he picked her up. He said she eventually went on to trash him for an hour after mentioning who her father was. Chaunce said she seemed more embarrassed by him than anything. Howard said he'd like to talk about his kids but he doesn't want to screw up any income they have coming from him so he's not going to talk that much about them. Howard continued his goofing on Imus about his workout and how he seems to expect Gold's Gym to shut down for him and not let anyone see him working out.

skylarbrie likes this.
  12. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's more on Imus Daughter -
    Howard Gets Imus On The Air For 10 Seconds. 12/4/03. 8:10am
    Howard said he was thinking of talking about Don Imus' daughter and a story he knew about her. Imus has been bad mouthing Howard lately and he's thinking of telling some stories about him. He told Gary that he wants him to get Imus on the phone to talk to him. He said he wants Imus to apologize to him within 24 hours or he will tell a story about him and his daughter, a story about a baby and the Al Rosenberg story. He claims the stuff he knows about Imus could sink him. While he waited for Gary to get Imus on the line he goofed on Imus about how he thinks that Mel (Karmazin) likes him because he let him induct him into a radio hall of fame. Stuttering John came in and said that Gary was on the line with his producer but Imus wasn't picking up. Howard said Imus could finally get on the air where people will hear him if he comes on his show.

KC came in and said that he'd be on in less than a minute. He was on about 10 seconds later. Imus was on for about another 10 seconds. Howard said he was going to talk about Imus' daughter and someone named Linden. Imus just told Howard to shut up and put him on hold as he went to commercial break. Howard knew that he wasn't going to confront him. He said that he shouldn't even start with him. Howard said that he's forgotten what happened in his life and how he knows stuff about him. He said that he's probably crapping his Depends now. Howard and the guys thought it was funny how he just said ''Why don't you just shut up...'' and hung up on him. Howard said that Imus claimed that Howard's girlfriend has herpes so he might just take him to court and sue him. He said he'll take him on any way he wants and he won't make up stuff. He said he'll just tell the truth.

Howard said he'll get Al Rosenberg on the phone to talk about his experiences with Imus. He said that he should just drop the whole gym thing because he's dealing with a maniac now. Howard said he should go back into the hole he lives in and drop the whole thing. He said he'll hunt him down and bite his leg off like a shark. He put the word out that he will crush him if he doesn't stop talking about him. He's going to run from him day and night just like he did with the phone call.

A listener called in and gave out the address where Imus picks up coffee every morning. He said he caught up to Imus' limo and hocked a lugie on the car after seeing him there. Howard took another call from a guy who said that he saw Imus waving his arms as he took the call. Howard said he can't even imagine how hard it's going to be if he doesn't stop. He wants a phone call and an apology or he's going to go off on him. The caller said Imus was talking about how easy it is to upset Howard. Howard said that's right and when he goes off on someone, he hits hard. He said that the VH-1 special where they talked about how ugly he was, is off the air now because of his complaints. Howard continued to go off on him for a few minutes but wanted to get off of that because he had Staind coming in soon.

Famous and Burly like this.
  13. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Boy, Howard can dish it out but sure can't take it.

14. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    can you sue someone for sayin something that is true :dontknow: between what Sandra B. said and Wiggy wearing a rubber every single time he has fucked his wife. i doesn't sound to far fetched.

15. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    Stern wouldn't have gone near someone with herpes unless he already had it.

16. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wiggy is a toothless, old lioness that will be torn to shreds by a pack of hyaenas and Dawgshed is the hyaena den.

yaddc, Jayla and PelicanWig like this.
  17. Snotty

Reputations:
    Dude, She said so on the show......It's on YouTube......Bernhardt heard Hamptons fawning over the Whorse, And the look on her face was surprise....I think she asked if it was Beth he was talking about and when he said yes, She said..I'm para-phrasing...."I heard the she's a party girl looking for a rich husband"......And Hamptons did his quick talk over and change of the subject......I gotta' get ready for work so I can't find it...
    But I know it's there...........:cool:

18. Snotty

Reputations:
    He never could.....Would short circuit Rea's programming...................

19. Scarlett Ohara

Scarlett Ohara VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I would like to know the real reason for this marriage.

Petal likes this.
  20. mothra1orbit

mothra1orbit Autologous Rage

Reputations:
    Wow. You just cleared up a big mystery for me--why Howard insists on wearing a rubber *every time* he fucks his wife. Because you know you're still contagious even if you don't have visible lesions. Wonder which sheik gave it to her? There's a joke there somewhere--isn't "sheik" a brand of condom?