In the end karma will destroy howard stern!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Jun 7, 2012.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    IN THE END KARMA WILL DESTROY HOWARD STERN! I am Italian American (MY mom and dad came here in the fifties) and very superstitious. And I really believe that although Howard is by no means the worst guy in the world he has done so much damage to his rivals, and others that weren't in his favor, not to mention the constant laughing at other peoples terrible tragedies and miseries that he has opened up a giant can of ass wiping Karma heading his way! I mean, Howard is almost a billionaire and only 58 years old yet he looks like a cross between a gypsy woman and a praying mantis. You would have to believe that someone with so much money could do a better job of grooming, dressing and fucking aging overall! If I was Howard I would find a rabbi or priest right away and ask for some honest forgiveness from god and all the people he's hurt and injured. because trust me his ass is grass when the pendulum turns his way! and trust me just having vast wealth will not protect you from God, Karma, destiny, whatever you want to call it. the list of people that like Howard thought they were untouchable that in the end took it in the ass is endless.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  2. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Instant karma?

3. Krusty

Krusty New Member

Reputations:
    Looks like someone's tired . Go lie down .

4. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'ma give you reps for effort. :repbomb:

5. Nibbler

Nibbler heaven is in your mind Gold

Reputations:
    I only read the headline, I like paragraphs, but I believe in karma.

But it's Howard's ego that will destroy him.

6. smackyou

smackyou New Member

Reputations:
    YAWN. And all bad people get what's coming to them. Go cast a psalm or something

[​IMG]

7. jake206

jake206 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  8. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Karma already paid Howard a visit. He was passed over for the idol job and had to settle for a career graveyard, endless spin and weekly cliffhangers.

9. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Karma is ALREADY destroying him. And it's entertaining to watch.

10. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know....he's always been neurotic, so things like ratings and public perception have always gnawed at him, but I think privately his FU money must buy a lot of satisfaction. To me payback would be that SIRIUS fires his ass, AGT is a one year deal and after that he can't find anything and sails into oblivion, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I think karma is a work in progress. He must know deep down he's a shell of his former self as far as radio innovation, that AGT is beneath him artistically and the shelf life on his "rock and roll" look has expired. And even if he's so delusional that he doesn't realize any of those things, it doesn't change the facts as they are. Karma is happening as we speak.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  11. karimadh

karimadh New Member

Reputations:
  12. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His karma is the reason why im still hanging on.... Im gonna see this through to the end! Its his own fault his ship is sinking and as a true fan, I will always be there to piss on him. Bang!

13. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I don't think we'll ever see the payback.......................I think his money will keep the entire truth from getting out. A slightly embarrassing moment here and there is peanuts compared to all the exploitation, greed, back-stabbing, brow-beating, and downright cruelty he exhibited continues to exhibit.

And what's he got on the other side? He thanked a seal and turned a wannabe model into a wannabe tv star..................and you could argue that's a debit, as he's foisted her onto the world. Or is trying to at least.

I think the real payback will be more awful than we can imagine.

I think he'll go completely Alzheimer's within 10 years...................but it will be completely nightmare Alzheimer's, with the ghosts of Allison, Jackie, and Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf haunting him in his dreams and waking life, but with no "Christmas Carol" ending.

And I don't know if he's got 10 years. He may already be in the middle stages of Alzheimer's. But again, we'll never get the real, full story.

14. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He feels a bit of karma each Father's day when his daughters refuse to acknowledge him.

15. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Also he's so greedy and stingy with his money, the Karma will hit him soon. Plus the fact that he's miserable in general is karma, as well as the fact that he's making himself more miserable by spending money on a lawsuit over money that was never owed to him.

16. Xanthine

Xanthine New Member

Reputations:
    What would he do to look different?Make his Adams Apple look smaller?And if he DID do something,you'd be all over that!So he can't win b/c you won't let him.
    And I know what he has done and said in the past but he has changed and only did it b/c thats what people think anyway!

17. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the fact that howard feels he has no room in his life for real work or doing anything for himself is whats beautiful about all this. Howard genuinely thinks hes some sort of super being. the fact that this life time new yorker brags about the fact that he can barely get out of Manhattan or do anything for himself is incredibly telling about his threshold for adversity, discomfort and pain. this asshole is going to cry like a little bitch when its his turn to suffer.

18. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Exactly!

Wait, what?

Are you saying he sold out because we thought he sold out so he might as well go ahead and sell out?

Yes, that must be how it went down.

:crazy2:

19. Mutt Sucks

Mutt Sucks New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Rep.