Indictments of JonBenet Ramsey’s parents...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    ...released — nearly 15 years later

Colorado courts unveiled secret grand jury indictments against JonBenet Ramsey’s mom and dad, which were never filed by prosecutor. The 1999 indictments say John and Patricia Ramsey were responsible for child abuse that led to the girl's killing.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...net-ramsey-parents-released-article-1.1496411
    [​IMG]

A Colorado court on Friday unselaled the 1999 grand jury indictments of John and Patrica Ramsey, parents of slain 6-year-old pageant princess JonBenet Ramsey.

The Boulder District Attorney’s Office had declined to prosecute those charges, which were child abuse resulting in death and acting as an accessory to a crime.

On the child abuse charge, the grand jury wrote that the Ramseys "did unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously permit a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death of JonBenet Ramsey."

On a second count of accessory to a crime, the grand jury wrote that each parent "did render assistance to a person" with the intent to prevent their arrest or prosecution, knowing they had committed and was suspected of the crime of murder in the first degree and child abuse resulting in death."

The documents raised more questions than they answered, a legal expert told the Daily News, expecially since no one has ever been indictment for the grisly murder of the little girl, whose 1996 killing led to a feeding frenzy of media attention and endless speculation about how she died.

"It makes no sense to indict them for hindering the apprehension of the murderer when no one gets indicted for murder," said Joseph Tacopina, a high-profile New York criminal defense attorney. How can they hinder the apprehension of a murderer if the grand jury doesn't indict someone for murder?"

The child abuse count covers a host of possible offences, Tacopina said. That could be anything from leaving a child in the middle of a highway ... to leaving her with someone with a history of pedophilia," he added.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner, who was a lead investigator on the Ramsey homicide case, said detectives were not pleased by the prosceutor's choice.

"Investigators at the time were disappointed in the then-district attorney's decision not issue indictments," he said Friday in a statement. "Cases are rarely perfect and often contain conflicting evidence. As a result, the opportunity to present the entire case to a jury may be lost forever."

No other documents pertaining to the lengthy grand jury proocedings were made public. ............................................

2. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
  3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...I always thought it was one of them in the house. since patsy wrote the ransom note maybe it was burke the kid and the parents were covering up. I heard new technology dna testing in 2008 showed dna from an unknown person but that could have been another playmate she was with. the mom was a wack job anyway way before jon bennet was born. oh I also remember way back when this was going on that john ramsey had an office in Amsterdam, that rasied a lot of eyebrows. that was followed by a mistress who said he liked her to dress up in cheer leader outfits. I don't remember how she faded away. its an interesting case. alex hunter paid off a large debt(s) he owed after the dust settled, iirc it was around 2 million dollars.

4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i think the brother might have somehow been involved (if not the parents).....he seemed like a very creepy little boy and i don't recall hearing if he was ever interviewed by law enforcement. actually the entire family was creepy....who dresses their daughter to look like a prostitute?

5. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    yup

6. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    putting your kid in a beauty pagent and dressing them up like that is fucking sick and twisted to begin with

7. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
    i remember when this fuck came around [​IMG]

i think he's a woman now :gross:

8. Mike in Houston

Mike in Houston I got more balls than the daily lottery. VIP

Reputations:
  9. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  10. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That creep reminds me somehow of this other creep. [​IMG]

11. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  12. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    this. making kids look hot enough to fuck at age 4 isnt right, and most probably led to her death

13. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    the rest of the article, published earlier this week, said that the prosecutor's office later filed that the evidence did not warrant prosecution.

i guess that is left out of your article because it doesn't make for good sensationalist faux news?

14. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    I suppose there's no legal standing to have those child pageants shut down, but any dude who shows up to one ought to be fingerprinted, DNA swabbed and then have his thumbs broken just on general principle.

15. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  16. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
  17. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    All in all a fucked up situation, a child died a horrible death...:facepalm:

18. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    she had a good lookin momma. she died in 06, cancer

19. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    i kinda figure the cops are watching because those are honeypots for pedophiles. all they have to do is attend, watch, photograph others there and build folders on persons of interest.

kinda the same way the cops did with stickam: the years i was on stickam i was often approached by "children" for 1-2-1s. when i immediately told them i am old enough to be their father's father, they stopped typing like juveniles and a lot more like adults..

20. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    The guy Howard had on was convinced it was the mother. He said it was textbook of what happens when an unstable parent looses control over a child because of the natural process of the child getting older. When you think about it these kids are like barbie dolls to their mothers, when they start getting an identity thats different from the moms it must cause the mom to freak out. That indictment makes it sound like the brother did it ot they were DJ Hermaning her